Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RATE3][BOUNTY][HONEY PROGRAM | RATE3]🚀🚀🚀  (Read 946 times)
fengzhongvxifn2 (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

The team is too local. Should add more international experts into the team.

Hi sp7290,

Thanks for the feedback -- we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns. In fact, our advisors are all international and top-tier. We have advisors from U.S, China, Southeast Asia and Europe as well.

You can read more about our advisors here: https://rate3.network

Likewise, we are actively hiring and recruiting top-tier and diverse talents to join our team, in creating a world of payment without borders.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and please give a shout out if you have more questions.

Best,
Team Rate3.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fengzhongvxifn2 (OP)

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Thanks for the kind words.

Unfortunately, we can't comment on the exact exchange right now.

We will find the best timing to list on exchanges!
cryptoslog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

The project is quite good. Moreover, what is an important thing that command do not forget about us and keep publish news and reports about their activity. Have credibility)
berdichevskass

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Hi Dev. You followed me at twitter days ago and I have followed you back. I'm glad you came up with this project. I have visited your website, it's awesome idea.
Anyway, I'm very interested to participate for the airdrops. I will just wait for your announcement regarding the airdrops. Thank you
uptollins

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo 
pistolesin

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.
blokicospec

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP.
When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy. In fact, it means that plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token.
And as the developers argue, the economic model of ICO will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
icostinger

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Lets imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.
jonnyfastiva

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Im happy yo be part of this project. Its great that there are so many small investors in the project.
andrewonis

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become integral part of project.
DisMisDO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Do your friends already know how to participate in the bounty, but evaluate projects not yet? It seems your friends just make posts or reposts. Do they participate in any bounties?
PoPyFinkY

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Look at the team and see its inherent internationalism, though these days it's pretty common. Any way, I would want to know where based (which country) this innovative organisation.
SIMPLE_BOUNTY

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

The fact is that my "advice" may not meet your expectations. You should understand that participation in the bounty-campaigns has some risk. So, it's better if a person can devote its time to a project, what was chosen. Well, to each his own, so I cannot advise you.
DigiMOONs

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.
OzZYfilm

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

As i've read the roadmap. This means the project is for long term purposes, the developer plans are continously grow day by day. They seriously studied every simple details of the program and continue developing and enhancing it for the sake of their members.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

a new decentralized infrastructure for cross-border payments and loans. This new infrastructure will open to the world a global trade for all.
cryptodev30

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

RATE3 was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/rate3_network
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Rate3 is a decentralised dual protocol for cross-border payment and credit scoring. It is built on top of Stellar and Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: