Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 07:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON MainNet Launching in March finally! Just injected more while its still low!  (Read 203 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:37:30 PM by JuniAiko

Tron is Prepped to Rise as the Herald of Internet 4.0
https://globalcoinreport.com/tron-prepped-rise-herald-internet-4-0/

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

The Cheaper TRON (TRX) Gets The More Attractive It Becomes: Here’s Why.

https://globalcoinreport.com/cheaper-tron-trx-gets-attractive-becomes-heres/

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

4 Reasons to Invest in Tron TRX Before the Main Net Launch
https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-trx-mainnet-launch/

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Community have big expectations from tron, mostly saying its good investment of 2018 year

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Community have big expectations from tron, mostly saying its good investment of 2018 year

I concur. Initially I was sceptical of them due to all the fuds, but I've dug deeper and am convinced that this is a promising project backed by an excellent team despite of their initial missteps due to inexperience.

At the start, the team was too excited and over-hyped it + the main blunder was that the Engrish translated version by volunteers left out referencing bits that the original were actually citing from other white paper.
Citing bits from other whitepapers is actually a common practice; but they just need to make sure to add proper referencing to give proper credit in all versions (not just in the Chinese version) -- and I believe that was an honest mistake by their volunteers, when the team were still inexperienced.

Right now the team is just focusing on developing the TRON tech + establishing ties with actual companies for adoption and they have quite a bit of success on that front.

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

I supported trx quite early and promoted them a lot when the value was 0.005. But the recent decline was extremely disheartening, i think it will take a lot to bring back many investors. Hopefully this is the news that begins there road to recovery.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

ok, i am in need of some more information about this one. what kind of project is this, exactly? doesn't sound like something super-safe, in the cryptoworld far west....

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

I supported trx quite early and promoted them a lot when the value was 0.005. But the recent decline was extremely disheartening, i think it will take a lot to bring back many investors. Hopefully this is the news that begins there road to recovery.

Their main mistake is hyping their project too much before they even had a finished product -- especially in a market where there is a lot of fear towards potential scams.
Most certainly, those who got burned due to the pump and later FUD-induced dumping might be cynical towards TRX. But there are also those who knows to buy when the price is still low + knowing that a big news is coming up (especially when FUD is holding its price down nice and low still, atm).

Any growth that is the result of hype and FOMO will never last. It is good that they have learnt their lessons since and just focus on developing the project.

Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

I am a huge believer in TRX so this is good news..
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

ok, i am in need of some more information about this one. what kind of project is this, exactly? doesn't sound like something super-safe, in the cryptoworld far west....

Go read up.. Links provided above. Wink Positive news talking about TRX, its past, and now, and its future are being spread now.
If you are interested that is. Smiley

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

Damn it!  Undecided

TRX price have significantly increased now. Was gonna buy 10k more TRX to HODL (with the funds that I have just released from selling all my Bitcoin Cash), as they roll out completion of their milestones one by one this year!

Including a coin burn!

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I hope they will be on time with the main net. Odyssey is based on TRX and it has very ambitious plans as well. I'd recommend to pay attention to OCN just because it's another revolutionary project from Justin and it's not far from the ICO price atm Wink

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

Lots of folks on tron. They better get it done or else,  it's gonna be a disaster for investors.  But if they get it done,  Alpha Centuari won't be the end. Rather the beginning.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: