Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN](iDealCash) DEAL COIN Proof-of-Stake %30 / MOBILE STAKE WALLET !!  (Read 2413 times)
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

any new exchange programed soon , the actual exchanges are buggy and obsolete , no one trade there , al least let's get ideal listed on some new decentralized exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
9l3nn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Great speeds,awesome staking rewards ,cheap to gett . Realy great community,with help for any problem  you have. And supporters of the coin do gifts to spread the love.
Lotts more good news to come before the end of the month. 😁
jaanibrahim

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

IDEALCASH is proving to be most promising currency due the some facts which I personally witnessed over the past 2 months.

I learned about digital currency since last 2 years and so far the model IDEALCASH has offered is the best
Extremely easy to understand and Yearly staking rewards are amazing you don't have to run around and bother about keeping an eye on fluctuating rates. Once it hit exchange a good exchange you will see a steady steep linear curve upwards and exceeded the predicted rates each month.
I know 300 people in telegram group alone owning ideal cash
The explanation and support for newcomers is Always there in Telegram Twitter and Website
There are online information readily available.

I have seen some negative comments but after going through the process of investing in IDEAL CASH I feel my money is safe
Even people who are little IT savy can manage  brilliantly with staking process.

In short
Ideal Cash model of business is many times better than the existing models Which has no real time benefits my friends and family and peers are amazingly happy with what they are seeing.
Wishing huge success to Ideal Cash!! And thanks for offering this to us
ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

IdealCash is great Coint. with POS 30% our investment will grow up fast. the team very professional in service, you will get fast response and get new update about the project.
No doubt to join IdealCash project.
thanks and good luck dev.

n1son

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

Absolutely insane transaction speed on IDEALCASH. Join the great community and start taking part of the staking process earning you up to 30% annually! Extremely low price right now, it's time to play.
glendonDDD

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

Great speeds,awesome staking rewards ,cheap to gett . Realy great community,with help for any problem  you have. And supporters of the coin do gifts to spread the love.
Lotts more good news to come before the end of the month Grin
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Hi dev, Will you have a new exchange this month, considering idealcash need more volume to be able to list in coinmarketcap. I hope Can buy it through ethereum or dogecoin. it will be nice i think

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Triticale

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

VERY cool stake PoS!
Triticale

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

IDEALCASH is proving to be most promising currency due the some facts which I personally witnessed over the past 2 months.

I learned about digital currency since last 2 years and so far the model IDEALCASH has offered is the best
Extremely easy to understand and Yearly staking rewards are amazing you don't have to run around and bother about keeping an eye on fluctuating rates. Once it hit exchange a good exchange you will see a steady steep linear curve upwards and exceeded the predicted rates each month.
I know 300 people in telegram group alone owning ideal cash
The explanation and support for newcomers is Always there in Telegram Twitter and Website
There are online information readily available.

I have seen some negative comments but after going through the process of investing in IDEAL CASH I feel my money is safe
Even people who are little IT savy can manage  brilliantly with staking process.

In short
Ideal Cash model of business is many times better than the existing models Which has no real time benefits my friends and family and peers are amazingly happy with what they are seeing.
Wishing huge success to Ideal Cash!! And thanks for offering this to us
Good and right words
Triticale

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Hi dev, Will you have a new exchange this month, considering idealcash need more volume to be able to list in coinmarketcap. I hope Can buy it through ethereum or dogecoin. it will be nice i think
I hope so. In April will be new exchanges.
funysmurf

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

The transaction speed of this crypro is so fast you will like it for day to day transaction.
Also the PoS is the most generous inball the crypto world.
Try it by yourself it worth it i tell you.
Triticale

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

PoS is the future. Do not need electricity. Just stake.
Tyler_Z (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

IdealCash Has 10K Daily Lottery Game In Our Telegram!

Every day 2 winner's will be selected at random to win 10K DEAL coins!

Join the telegram chat and take advantage of this opportunity!

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
markely

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Congrats to me i won 10k DEAL airdrop....
This is one of a kind COIN in Crypto World...
Speed like lightning...
Low fees even you withdraw 10m Coins you just pay 0.00001 every transaction...
no fear by keeping the coins in your wallet Staking will give you 30% floating reward per coin – yearly...
you want to know what Coin it is?
" IdealCash" DEAL our future is here:-)

thanks to all member and team of IdealCash
 best regards Crypto Mark:-)
Tyler_Z (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Speed like lightning...
no fear by keeping the coins in your wallet Staking will give you 30% floating reward per coin – yearly...

Great feedback, and congrats on your win!   Cool

IdealCash.io
/index.php?topic=3239273
Triticale

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Speed like lightning...

Great feedback, and congrats on your win!   Cool
Thanks for lotto! It's great.
n1son

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

We're going somewhere with IdealCash, jump omboard and try it out for yourself! Lightning fast transactions + 30% staking return on your investment in coins per year! Grin
elkolya

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

Speed like lightning...

congrats bro,looking forward to get a win Grin Grin Grin
already staking my coins
jaanibrahim

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

I have been in this crypto community since 2017, it was always moving up and down, I always feel I was late for party plus I had zero knowledge of crypto but I wanted to get in ASAP in order to double my investment. I kept on reading news articles and watching YouTube videos, to no avail.
Youtube channels was one of Biggest Mistakes because it was divided in too many parts, one was saying bitconnnnnect: invest 1000 dollars and have millions; another was promoting icos, and another one was saying Ripple will over take bitcoin; ETC. Every youtuber was promoting his invested coins (shilling) then whether it was Paccoin, HTML coin or any other Shit coin(which carries no real time usage in crypto other then it was also a coin).YouTube was totally divided in two groups; One talking about low class people targeting with little investment selling them in price , and the other big players with huge names in market and selling there coins for a smaller price, Tron (TRX) and Ripple (XRP) to name a few.

The number one thing I learned from experience: is that every coin success depends on community and its members. Those who hold them and believe in them. Not a coin that goes up in value because of a big company partnership. With this knowledge in mind, and a lot of research I discovered a hidden gem it was IDEALCASH listed as dealcoin. I didn’t invest right away, I waited until I saw a lot potential improvements; one of which is transaction speed, which is less then 1 second!!! Today the biggest problem we suffer from other coins is transaction speed and fees. Every coin on top 200 takes more then 5 minutes to transfer from any exchange, whereas iDealcash takes less then 1 second to get on an exchange from wallet and less then 15 second for first confirmation which enables you to spend it.

I joined the telegram community of iDealcash to see what is all about. I wanted to verify if it was a scam, or a shitcoin; like many others before it. but what I learned is that, every single member in that community including the team members of ideal cash was down to earth. They never promise that IDEALCASH coin will make you millions, or promise fake moons. They never set realistic goals, like telling their members to buy, because next month it will reach 1 dollar in a month or pressuring people to : invest invest invest etc.

I saw community grow from 200 members to 2000+ as of writing this article) the membership growth was organic and achieved with active contribution from all members. The exchange where this coin was listed, priced DEAL at only 2 sat so I got in and bought some (Biggest mistake i should have invested more). After which I transferred it right away. I was stunned with the transaction fee which was 0.001 and speed which was less then a second there is a video as well on YouTube to back up this claim.

I suggest everyone that wants to be part of this: Join IdealCash telegram community before investing, see your self what they offer and you will also know what they will soon be releasing.

The total circulation supply of this coin is 5 billion out which 1 billion coins can only be bought at the moment while rest can be earned through staking

Lets talk about Staking if you buy IDEALCASH coin and hold them in wallet every year you can increase your coins by 30 percent which is like automatically increasing the value of your investment, provided you leave your wallet open 24/7
With time you will see increase in the value you invested its just 3 sat now on only one exchange imagine when it hit mainstream what this coin will be worth!!
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

This is when the normal exchanges will be, then we will see. And the these exchanges (on which now there is coin) I in the first see)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: