Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Merit System Fair to everyone?  (Read 311 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Merti system is a huge struggle for me because i need to make sure that
my post will satisfy the questionnaire or the reader.
but i think even though i did my  best
i think it is not enough for them .so  i need to learn more
and explore so that i can satisfy them someday
I will suggest you to do not post for earning merits.Just focus on post quality and give effort on making posts.There are so many senior here who will reward your quality posts.If you continue posting this types of bullshit I don't think anyone will be interested to give you merits.So you better try to contribute on forum by making good posts not seek attention for getting merits.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

In all Laws/Rules there is no such thing as fair to everyone. It could be fair for others and not for you. But laws/rules is the baseline of equality and quality that everyone should adhere to avoid chaotic society.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

No,it is not fair to everyone,it is much fairer for the good quality posters only.But the problem here is not all the quality posts can not be merited because people are not that much generous to give their merits to other. Roll Eyes
Yeah it is impossible to rank up for the spammers any more but if you have good quality posts you can rank up but it needs time if you really want to earn merits concentrate on technical discussions which may give merits to you.If you only posts on bitcoin discussion and speculation sections then you never can make merits.
But I hope there will be some changes will be made into the system so until that we have to concentrate on the posts and don't worry about getting merits.
MattMurdockxDD

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

This Merit System became an issue these days. Maybe, in general this Merit System takes this forum away from those trolls and shitposters. However, it seems impossible to have hundreds of Merit given by a nice man to ranked up.

If there is no individuals who are responsible for giving Merit, therefore the Merits that we had today are just circulating to us. On the other hand, to ranked up is very hard to achieve or impossible to achieve either.

Those Juniors will still be Juniors, Seniors will still be Seniors and same apply to others. If we look on it, there is no one who waste their time looking for those quality and constructive posts just to give his/her Merit, impossible.

To end this;

I suggest that there should be individuals that will give Merits like those who give green and red trust (Dt's).
Agree with your sentiments. The new merit system is unfair for those who does quality posts. But over all I think this is fair for all the members of the forum. What I could suggest is that they could have new DT's that is credible and can have a certain amount of merits they can share to JR MEMBERS and MEMBERS who does quality posts.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

This Merit System became an issue these days. Maybe, in general this Merit System takes this forum away from those trolls and shitposters. However, it seems impossible to have hundreds of Merit given by a nice man to ranked up.

If there is no individuals who are responsible for giving Merit, therefore the Merits that we had today are just circulating to us. On the other hand, to ranked up is very hard to achieve or impossible to achieve either.

Those Juniors will still be Juniors, Seniors will still be Seniors and same apply to others. If we look on it, there is no one who waste their time looking for those quality and constructive posts just to give his/her Merit, impossible.

To end this;

I suggest that there should be individuals that will give Merits like those who give green and red trust (Dt's).
There are this so-called source merit that is patrolling around the forum looking for informative post that due the merit. And you could be one of those merit source if you want, just look at the thread by Theymos for the guidelines. Just try to learn everyday here by reading post and articles from the veterans of this business and stop complaining about this merit system because it would not do you good.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

To me, I think merit system isn't fair to everyone. Let's see an example. Suppose my cousin is a newbie member. He needs some merit. Of course I will have a soft corner for him. So if I can then I will try hard to give him merit to improve his rank.
I'm not saying that it will happen to everyone. Out of 100 person 70 person will truly deserve merit who will get it some how.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

I think change is normal in life, it dynamic shows life. It is also with this forum, change for ranking up with new system called merit. I believe the really and true forum who build this new system expect better performance of this forum. In one side, me as a new member here perhaps in one side arguably did not benefit from this new system. But in other side, it is challenge to show my quality. If seen from this point of view...QUALITY....I think fair enough. How to create a post that can be accepted by many people and they are helped with the post. That is the point....proof the quality, show it here.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: