Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!)  (Read 6113 times)
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

Know that there are several posts about some infographics to explain the merit system, so I create a video, try to attract attention in a relaxing way to describe rank system and how to level up their rank for members.

Here is the snapshot for video.

Here is the video, please review it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090750.msg31889906#msg31889906

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

Hope this helps to newbies

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner (only 1 sMerit after acceptance).

well, according to your point 4;  I understand the text like this; the pics (smerit for art pics,memes, etc...) that already postet in your thread can be translated in different languages and the one who translate it, after the approval of the original owner, get 1 smerit. 

Or did I missunderstand something?  Smiley
select art(s) that you want to translate, owner(s) should send me a pm or write a post here confirming that he accepts, all the arts that i merited are accepted if the theme is different (example : translating 2 arts about activity & merit to the same language, then only 1 count), so preferably let me confirm it first then you can do the translate and receive 1 smerit per art. Of course you need to post that translated art here and in your language topic or section.  Smiley

Thanks. [1/2 + 1/2 (bounties)] + 1 + 1, so +3 sMerit.

The image resolution isn't good, i cannot figure out all the words.
Anonymity & Identity theft?
I appreciate it but it should be more visible, bigger and better to remove "identity theft" and removing the 2 middle (left and right) images.
(2 smerit after the correction will be made, please quote this part in your new post with the modified pic)

+1 sMerit.

Will comment the other posts soon.

I made some revisions. Hope you liked this better than my first work. Thanks a lot and have a good one!
Here's the link: https://imgur.com/BG33wUo
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
Merited by snipie (3)

Here are a few images for blockchain. Thank you for reviewing!  Smiley

There is no spoon

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
Merited by snipie (1), Rishimany (1)

Here is another image for a newbie Smiley

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:32:35 PM by Baoo

Hi snipie , I have an advice to you, you can know the people who stolen the works ( like, image) from someone else .  
1- Right click on the mouse in the image  ==>  " Copy the address of the image" .
2- Clicks on " search by image" (Google) .
3- Paste the link.
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/XthnqCW8mu45Z5njOu/giphy.gif
  Thank you for this action
snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Hi snipie , I have an advice to you, you can know the people who stolen the works ( like, image) from someone else .  
1- Right click on the mouse in the image  ==>  " Copy the address of the image" .
2- Clicks on " search by image" (Google) .
3- Paste the link.

Hi baoo and thanks for the advice. I already did it and most of arts are checked before giving smerit, sometimes when i am extremely tired and there is a lot of arts, i give smerit then check it after (if there isn't a red flag ofc). Like today, i am extremely tired, i don't know if i have time tomorrow to log so i give credit then will check it later.
As i already stated if someone caught posting here something belong to others, he will simply be reported and he will receive red trusts from DT. Then it is up to him to check if it worth getting 1 smerit with a negative trust!

Too tired to comment all arts one by one but overall variant works, 1 pic tho isn't very clear so i didn't credit it, if you get 1 smerit or made something related to merit/activity then in normal days i would't credit any, let's say today is an exception/ your lucky day. If you didn't receive smerit then your work is not accepted because it isn't that helpful for the community.

will quote em all like it was posted
HI. I created a list of basic rules for ico investors!
http://gph.is/2p3hOg2
thank you for helping newcomers!  Grin
Know that there are several posts about some infographics to explain the merit system, so I create a video, try to attract attention in a relaxing way to describe rank system and how to level up their rank for members.

Here is the snapshot for video.

Here is the video, please review it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090750.msg31889906#msg31889906
Hope this helps to newbies

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner (only 1 sMerit after acceptance).

well, according to your point 4;  I understand the text like this; the pics (smerit for art pics,memes, etc...) that already postet in your thread can be translated in different languages and the one who translate it, after the approval of the original owner, get 1 smerit.  

Or did I missunderstand something?  Smiley
select art(s) that you want to translate, owner(s) should send me a pm or write a post here confirming that he accepts, all the arts that i merited are accepted if the theme is different (example : translating 2 arts about activity & merit to the same language, then only 1 count), so preferably let me confirm it first then you can do the translate and receive 1 smerit per art. Of course you need to post that translated art here and in your language topic or section.  Smiley

Thanks. [1/2 + 1/2 (bounties)] + 1 + 1, so +3 sMerit.

The image resolution isn't good, i cannot figure out all the words.
Anonymity & Identity theft?
I appreciate it but it should be more visible, bigger and better to remove "identity theft" and removing the 2 middle (left and right) images.
(2 smerit after the correction will be made, please quote this part in your new post with the modified pic)

+1 sMerit.

Will comment the other posts soon.

I made some revisions. Hope you liked this better than my first work. Thanks a lot and have a good one!
Here's the link: https://imgur.com/BG33wUo
Here are a few images for blockchain. Thank you for reviewing!  Smiley

Here is another image for a newbie Smiley

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I'm not a graphic designer, but I give it a simple try with canva. Hopeful for at least a positive comment Cheesy Thank you.

addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:31:25 PM
Merited by snipie (6)

3Rd trial...I whish this counts...

I'm sure there will be more people who will follow again the idea...
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

I made a video on ways on how to earn bitcoin. Hope you like it! Please check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghVPK1yzSE
There is no spoon

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

Hi, I created a gif about blockchain and how it works.
https://imgur.com/3VdjEDt

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

3Rd trial...I whish this counts...

I'm sure there will be more people who will follow again the idea...
email sent to you. Will be awarded later.

Quoting the others after reviewing it.
I'm not a graphic designer, but I give it a simple try with canva. Hopeful for at least a positive comment Cheesy Thank you.

I made a video on ways on how to earn bitcoin. Hope you like it! Please check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghVPK1yzSE
It was my first attempt to make a video. Cheesy used online site [I have little knowledge of these things]

https://twitter.com/hugeblack_/status/972595320914890757

(reward decreased because the unofficial link posted at the end)
Hi, I created a gif about blockchain and how it works.
https://imgur.com/3VdjEDt

46 smerit left (i may dedicate between 15-20 of it for a special contest)

juster_me

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
Merited by snipie (3), play1ife (3)

Here is my video about bitcoin

https://youtu.be/iuhsu2psi5Y
btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Thank you so much for giving me 1 merit, sir. I wonder if I could submit another art! May I try again?
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Right choice!

fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

Not arts, just quotes snipping graphical instruction for Newbie

Here is a better view of how to snip quotes

to remove the quote in the red box as shown above and leave only tbct_mt2 comment as a quote in your post, delete the text as highlighted in blue in the image below

After removing the blue highlighted part above you will have something like this in your preview editor

Code:
[quote author=tbct_mt2 link=topic=3092072.msg31917586#msg31917586 date=1520600077]
Thanks for your suggestion. I will create new topic to Beginners & help.
I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

Edited: I have moved the topic from Meta to Beginners & help board.
[/quote]

and the result should be like this when you click on preview button to view how its look like

Thanks for your suggestion. I will create new topic to Beginners & help.
I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

Edited: I have moved the topic from Meta to Beginners & help board.

btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Wink
Giving it another try.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

I will comment the other arts later.
For the moment, i will run a contest along with addeqt, rules are :
- For the first hour, (today until 18:09 forums time), only juniors + members + newbies from +15 activities are accepted to solve the puzzle, reward : 6 sMerit for the first one solving it.
- For the next hours (starting from 18:10 forums time) all ranks are accepted, reward +3 sMerit for the first one solving it (if it wasn't already done in the first hour).
The first one posting the correct solution is the winner, DO NOT COPY PASTE THE SOLUTION IN TEXT FORMAT, YOU SHOULD FILL THE BLANKS IN THIS IMAGE AND POST IT HERE :

For the point 16: the answer isn't source, it is actually a name of a user in this topic

Mark.eden

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Merited by snipie (3)

Hello, watch my video - mini FAQ about blockchain tech.

https://youtu.be/hTsJwn4nooU

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: