Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a help to earn merits  (Read 301 times)
Smpdytz1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Everyone knows that it difficult to get merits even for brilliant post is it difficult to get a single merit.without a merit we cannot increase the forum rank .so my opinion is there are soo many senior,hero and legendary members soo it is very helpful that they give merits for the quality posts of newbies,jr members and members because it is difficult to earn merits soo senior members start doing this it will be a very helpful for for newbies who try to create quality posts in this forum

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Everyone knows that it difficult to get merits even for brilliant post is it difficult to get a single merit.without a merit we cannot increase the forum rank .so my opinion is there are soo many senior,hero and legendary members soo it is very helpful that they give merits for the quality posts of newbies,jr members and members because it is difficult to earn merits soo senior members start doing this it will be a very helpful for for newbies who try to create quality posts in this forum

Thank you for your post.  It wasn't helpful or informative in any way.  :/

Everyone has an opinion, right?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

I'm sure that if you manage a "brilliant post", even a formatted and punctuated one, merits will flood your way.
Unfortunately, your current tactic of two liner word soups in Bitcoin Discussion every four minutes needs a bit of rethinking.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

There are people who rarely give out merits and people who often give out merits- it'll take some time, but I expect in a few month's time more deserving posts will receive merits. The system isn't perfect and not every "good" post you make may receive merits, but I guarantee you that if you post genuinely and with good quality you will receive merits.

Your post history isn't exactly good in terms of what you've been posting recently. It's better to have one good post than a hundred shitty ones, and this post being one of your longer ones doesn't bode well for you getting any merit anytime soon.
jhonmorales93

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Its a luck when someone noticed your post and considered it as 'qualified' to give merit. Yet, you just have to wait and post meaningful and makes a lot of sense.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:48:55 AM
Merited by Aikidoka (1)

Most people are kind enough to give merits to befitting posts. Most educating posts has been merited by this legendary and hero members. But it's human nature, you can't tell a person whom he should give stuffs to. Those newbies and jr members should keep being constructive and educating with their posts sooner or later they will be merited.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Asking for merit won't help you either. Instead you might get negative feedbacks or even get banned for it.
I know how you feel for real. I should have ranked a week ago but haven't complained about it because I know this system will bring quality to our forum too. It can actually extend it life through its function.
Indeed it's hard but if you try to think about it it's a good thing. If we work hard and get something in return, we know that we deserved it.
Try reading a lot first. I have reviewed some of your post and you need to improve. Be patient and it will all turn out good.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

The best help that i can give to you is advice. There are many things that i can give :
1. Learn english. This is an english forum so you should use good english to engage and make a communication between users.
2. Learn about cryptocurrency, mostly bitcoin. The forum name is bitcointtalk for a reason.
3. Dont ask for merits, just keep the good work and one day merits will come.
4. Be patience, success takes time.
5. Dont buy an account with higher rank, it will gives you nothing in the future if you got caught.
That is some advice from me, hope you can follow it and got something useful from it.
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

Fist your opinion is nonsense,second your post is non constructive and third your opinion is already on going.Lower ranks that has a quality pos already earning merits from the higher ranks so theres no need to suggest it.Besides,higher ranks already aware of it.

'Without the merit we cannot increase the forum rank'
I don't get this actually,or you mean account?

Just and advice.Post something that is different and something substanial to the community.
ciao.
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

In fully understanding about the rules in how to get merit, it tells that very important reminder is don't beg to anyone for their merit. When begging for merit is consider as destructing the rules. We all know that execution of rules are better way of enhancing or improving one system. Rules in getting merits are very important in the forum.. Post makes much meaningful and constructive, and it's a big help to the beginners in a way that they can easily understand what kind of environment has bitcoin have.   
Much better to have or to earn merit when u know in yourself that you are deserving for it. No need to beg, just do your best..
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

This post of yours will not help you earn merit mate. My advise is to keep posting and never think of the merit. Just do your best to post something informative and useful to this forum. I do think that things will change in terms on the criteria on ranking up. I am also sure that the administrator is monitoring this forum and will do what is right. Merit system is one way of combating those users who post non-sense and non-informative post. Don't beg for merits because you will never get one.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

It is challenging part for me, specially i am just beginner in the forum. Merit system bother's me most on how to earn from it. Im not good in making quality post but i try my very best to surpass the challenge. I know this is the best way to eliminate spammers and shitposters in the forum. Hopefully the objective of merit system shall realize.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

We all know that anything that is great, takes time. Same applies on this forum. You'll be great you just need to have the required qualities to become great in this forum like-
  • Be good at English
  • Always keep yourself in the learning mode. As there are lots of cryptocurrencies there's a lot to learn.
  • Share your knowledge.
  • Have patience. You'll definitely have fruitful results.
And people will surely give you merit for quality posts, just provide them that quality. And asking for merits is kind of a bad practice, avoid it.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

The post you created does not make you a brilliant person, it will only look normal?
Kakashi Sensei

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

The best help that i can give to you is advice. There are many things that i can give :
1. Learn english. This is an english forum so you should use good english to engage and make a communication between users.
2. Learn about cryptocurrency, mostly bitcoin. The forum name is bitcointtalk for a reason.
5. Dont buy an account with higher rank, it will gives you nothing in the future if you got caught.
That is some advice from me, hope you can follow it and got something useful from it.

Your number 5 made me take a complete u turn. I was looking to buy now realized I would be living someone else's life. On a side note why does the forum allow selling of accounts?
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

Your number 5 made me take a complete u turn. I was looking to buy now realized I would be living someone else's life. On a side note why does the forum allow selling of accounts?

The selling of accounts is not condoned - though preventing the selling of accounts cannot be done, so people will do it anyways. It's more an aspect of honor, would you feel good cheating the system?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: