Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest News!  (Read 393 times)
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

What is the current news that affect the market?!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Eastern New Year is coming: asian investors begin to buy btc and alts to make profits in 2018
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

Eastern New Year is coming: asian investors begin to buy btc and alts to make profits in 2018
Yeah they are more likely to buy coins as they have more funds after that.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

The most important news: the spring is incoming, the hormone will up, hamsters will leapfrog, buying boom will start, and there will be growth, rise, to the moon)

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

current news? it is good to see that bitcoin is pumping again after the dip, although it is not enough yet to say that bitcoin is soon to recover. by means of news, i dont want to read any news about crypto currency mostly in bitcoin, because after all FUD news before it is sad to say that more investors are believing on that, and creates more panic on some newbie investors that can cause of bitcoin price drop.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

People were saying about Chinese withdrawing for Chinese new year. Binance issued its stats. And Chinese are only 3% of its user base.

P.s. Binance is the biggest exchange now in the world with over 5.8 Million users.

So no FUD!

SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

current news? it is good to see that bitcoin is pumping again after the dip, although it is not enough yet to say that bitcoin is soon to recover. by means of news, i dont want to read any news about crypto currency mostly in bitcoin, because after all FUD news before it is sad to say that more investors are believing on that, and creates more panic on some newbie investors that can cause of bitcoin price drop.

That's an interesting view ! but we need to stay tuned for news incase unpredictable situations happen Smiley
sentinus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Many people said the reason of falling is chinese new year. I think they were right. Now it start to up

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Many people said the reason of falling is chinese new year. I think they were right. Now it start to up

Why does that cause the decrease of the market?
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I think the biggest thing on peoples minds now is the Eastern New Year, and people believe it will affect the market in someway. guess we will have to wait and see about that too.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Microsoft interest to invest decentralized like ETH, Litecoin, Bitcoin. I dont know specific this news, but i think it a good news for us.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Microsoft interest to invest decentralized like ETH, Litecoin, Bitcoin. I dont know specific this news, but i think it a good news for us.

Yes for sure.
can you gimme any links of it?
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

The hottest news now is THERE'S NO FUD!!!!  Grin Hope everything will be good news around crypto this time. It is so heartbreaking to see the rest of the coins in red in the past few weeks. Would like to wake up with all green this month and in the future as well  Cheesy
IlbiStarz

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Today I read this one, I think it's important
The Coinbase platform has launched the Coinbase Commerce service, which aims to help online shops accept payments in the four leading crypto-currencies. As noted in the company, Coinbase Commerce ensures the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies, controlling, verifying and confirming the transactions of customers in each unit.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

The largest Bitcoin holders have increased their wallets by 17,000 BTC during past days. It is good news.

ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

The Coinbase platform has launched the Coinbase Commerce service, which aims to help online shops accept payments in the four leading crypto-currencies. As noted in the company, Coinbase Commerce ensures the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies, controlling, verifying and confirming the transactions of customers in each unit.
Excellent news, crypto-currencies take up an increasing part of our life, this can not but rejoice! The only question is whether this will work with normal speed and without errors. Because not all crypto currencies can provide all the necessary conditions for translations!
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

maybe you can check cointelegraph and coindesk. For the hottest news that currently trending in crypto or bitcoin scenes
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Right now it probably chinese new year. Once that is done hopefully we should see some nice gains in the market with fresh money coming in. Gotta wait about 2 weeks though to see.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Excellent news, crypto-currencies take up an increasing part of our life, this can not but rejoice! The only question is whether this will work with normal speed and without errors. Because not all crypto currencies can provide all the necessary conditions for translations!

But isn't it a bit confusing as the value of cryptocurrencies is unstable and fluctuated?
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

We had a massive dump, so I guess the market is waking slowly opening his eyes with a big hangover, it will get back to is usual growth hopefully, time to take medicine for headache
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: