Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FIDUXA – Skills&Compentency coin – Connecting employees&employers  (Read 629 times)
christopherippon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Just asking about the transparency of the tech. Will the blockchain be open, and the code published?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIDUXA (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Just asking about the transparency of the tech. Will the blockchain be open, and the code published?

The code for the Fiduxa contracts is published on GitHub : https://github.com/fiduxa/FiduxaToken, the nature of the blockchain is visibility and trust so inherently. Yes!
Marevna

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I should say that your idea I really like. In this you are different from your competitors, most of them are giving tokens if you submit your documents, but as Miiike said this is nonsense.

So you are like TripAdvisor but with LinkedIn profile. Something new!

Indeed new but with a clear and already established process: we don't want to invent strange and unapplicable processes, we want to bring what is known in many areas into the HR, adding intelligence 'behind the curtains', that is a key element together with an easy process

Best
FiduxaTeam

Do u have agreements with some HR companies already?

What about universities? That would be useful!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Are you planning to pay to people who will submit cvs and documents?

And why should they be paid, on the first place? They're basically submitting in hope of getting a job, as in looking for a help to be hired, think about jobsDB or othet things alike. Now, do they pay their members?

Indeed you are right, we would assign tokens only to certificators as their role is a key role in Fiduxa process

Fiduxa TEam

Umm, wait... Now I get a little bit... troubled. If:

1. The certificator can be anyone, I repeat, anyone, close to the "submitter"
2. The review given by the certificator can increase the submitter's rating and visibility, and
3. The certificator get paid for their certification and review

Then, what would prevent someone to manipulate the system by saying to his friend, "hey, you're jobless, I am jobless, let's submit our CV and refer each other, certify each other. Not only it will give us a better visibility, it will also give you some beer money." Or to his neighbor, "Hi, I know we barely know each other, the last time I talk to you was on Christmas ten years ago, and that was because I was drunk and I thought you're my brother, but if you are willing to give me a review on this job seeking site I am joining, they'll pay you. Just make sure you make a good review of me. What? No, I am not the one that slash your tire last week. Ok, that was me, but I was just too annoyed by your cat. Anyway, don't forget to add review. Remember, free money. Ciao, see you ten years from now."

Did you get what I mean from both over-exaggregated dialogues?
FIDUXA (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Are you planning to pay to people who will submit cvs and documents?

And why should they be paid, on the first place? They're basically submitting in hope of getting a job, as in looking for a help to be hired, think about jobsDB or othet things alike. Now, do they pay their members?

Indeed you are right, we would assign tokens only to certificators as their role is a key role in Fiduxa process

Fiduxa TEam

Umm, wait... Now I get a little bit... troubled. If:

1. The certificator can be anyone, I repeat, anyone, close to the "submitter"
2. The review given by the certificator can increase the submitter's rating and visibility, and
3. The certificator get paid for their certification and review

Then, what would prevent someone to manipulate the system by saying to his friend, "hey, you're jobless, I am jobless, let's submit our CV and refer each other, certify each other. Not only it will give us a better visibility, it will also give you some beer money." Or to his neighbor, "Hi, I know we barely know each other, the last time I talk to you was on Christmas ten years ago, and that was because I was drunk and I thought you're my brother, but if you are willing to give me a review on this job seeking site I am joining, they'll pay you. Just make sure you make a good review of me. What? No, I am not the one that slash your tire last week. Ok, that was me, but I was just too annoyed by your cat. Anyway, don't forget to add review. Remember, free money. Ciao, see you ten years from now."

Did you get what I mean from both over-exaggregated dialogues?

1- the certificator (not platinum, i.e. not certified certificator) can be anyone. Naturally the algorithm tries to understand how 'close' you are with the submitter.
2- the review can increase but also decrease the rating (based on certain characteristics)
3- the certificator gets "assigned" tokens and paid not immediately but only if the review is useful to a specific HR company. I.e. the 'assigned' tokens are released if an HR company selects the candidate, therefore utilize the review.

What you say is correct but our algorithm will check cross-certifications and reduce the given rating accordingly.
Furthermore this will come out in case an HR company will see the candidate certification with related metadata (e.g. cross-certifications, etc as you properly mentioned) that will be given together with the profile. HR company will be able to 'mark' the skills as unreliable and the certificator will be considered 'fake' and completely ignored in further ratings.

I'm sure we will have to improve the system as people is very intelligent in dealing with this, but we planned the algorithm to be 'pluggable' and therefore we will be able to update it anytime.

Thank you for your very good question, it helps us to give exact details on the process.

FiduxaTeam
zrythe

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Whats the soft cap here?
zrythe

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Whats the soft cap here?

Dear Zrythe,

at current exchange rate it's around 8mil$

Thanks
FiduxaTeam

Thanks for that. Do you have private investment?
Marevna

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

II suggest you need to be more aggressive!  Is indeed not easy , to market Ico now is big money! In your roadmap you’ve started in September, why you started your marketing only now?
pimarch

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

II suggest you need to be more aggressive!  Is indeed not easy , to market Ico now is big money! In your roadmap you’ve started in September, why you started your marketing only now?

Marketing is a long process, we have to learn and it took time... we are giving 200% to learn from everyone while developing our product..

thanks
FiduxaTeam

This is wise... learning while doing...good luck to all team!
zrythe

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Will you be implementing a chrome extension? Huh
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I am more curious on how do you suggest this extension to be working? As I imagine this project future realization, members will submit their CV once and update them from time to time. It'll be simpler to just access the site to update and check as I don't think people will need to check or access their profile several times a day.
zrythe

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I am more curious on how do you suggest this extension to be working? As I imagine this project future realization, members will submit their CV once and update them from time to time. It'll be simpler to just access the site to update and check as I don't think people will need to check or access their profile several times a day.

Indeed Miiike is right, the extension would not give a great advantage from job seeker side. It may be useful maybe from HR side where they will have a customized interface

thank you
FiduxaTeam

Thanks for the responses. Do you have any further screen captures of how Fiduxa will function or is it still too early?
zrythe

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Indeed Miiike is right, the extension would not give a great advantage from job seeker side. It may be useful maybe from HR side where they will have a customized interface

thank you
FiduxaTeam

Thanks for the responses. Do you have any further screen captures of how Fiduxa will function or is it still too early?

More than screen captures we have the service running Smiley It is still in alpha release but with all major functions ready,you can find it here: http://svc.fiduxa.com/fiduxa-certificator/#!/login

Thanks
Marevna

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

Do you give 10 free FDU? How I can get it?
zrythe

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Do you give 10 free FDU? How I can get it?

Simple!

just register here www.fiduxa.com and you will receive your FDU at the end of the ICO

Thank you

Fiduxa Team

We would like to remind everyone that tomorrow will end or 40$ bonus discount!!!

Hurry up!

fiduxa Team

Are you thinking to extend this or offer a greater discount? The market is f*ked at the moment  Huh
zrythe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

I like the vision of FIDUXA, it has great potential in a world where skills are going to be the best asset. Do you think it could be a way for freelancers to show in a more secure and shared way their competencies?

Something I'm also thinking about as a freelancer myself just unsure how this would function
blockchainbill

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

What date does the ICO stage finish?
rsimeone

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

can you explain advantages for job seeker?
thank you
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Inetersting project, but as for me it looks similar to LinkedIn. What differs you from it, team? Explain pls
Marevna

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Wow, you guys have good team leaders. Reading this "Pietro is a Committee Member for ISO TC 307 Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies standards. Pietro is an expert in government blockchain applications and is focused on blockchain implementations, including work with several governments across the world. "
and this "Roberto is head of Delegation for Italy in the European Commission for Standardisation TC 428 – Digital competences and ICT Professionalism.", just what is needed for the project to be success.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: