Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DOSH - Privacy Matters ~ CryptoNight POW utilizing Ring Signatures  (Read 6549 times)
dosh (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 07:53:04 PM by dosh

DOSH
The new Privacy Cryptocurrency

About
The advent of the DOSH Cryptocurrency is a coherent outcome to the
prerequisite for a more decentralized untraceable digital cash.

DOSH is a CryptoNote based digital cash that utilizes proof-of-work to keep the network secure.
CryptoNight is the hashing algorithm used to keep the network fairly accessible and distributed.

By using DOSH, you prevent any source from obtaining your transactional history as the default mechanics of DOSH is to
obfuscate your activity. Participants are effectively protected by Ring Signatures that when sending funds and this also receiving them.

Motivation
Our endeavor is to establish DOSH as a privacy focused decentralized Cryptocurrency, with the implementation of
an Egalitarian proof-of-work system where all participants have equal voting rights within the network.

About Ring Signatures
A ring signature is a type of digital signature that can be performed by any member of a group of users that each have keys.
Therefore, a message signed with a ring signature is endorsed by someone in a particular group of people.
One of the security properties of a ring signature is that it should be computationally infeasible to determine
which of the group members' keys was used to produce the signature.

About CryptoNote
CryptoNote is an application layer protocol that powers DOSH​. Transactions executed by CryptoNote Algorithm cannot be
followed through the blockchain in a way that reveals who sent or received the coins. The approximate amount of a transaction can
be known, but the origin, destination, or actual amount cannot be learned. The only information available is that the actual amount was
lower than the displayed amount. The only people with access to the whole set of data about a transaction are the sender or receiver of
the transaction and the person who possesses one or both private keys.

Two of the main features of CryptoNote are ring signatures that mask sender identities by mixing and one-time keys that make transactions unlinkable.
Their combined effect gives a high degree of anonymity without any extra effort on the part of the user

Important: Blockchain Analysis
The ability of tracing the money flow, identify the owners of the coins, determine wallet balances. The ability to make such analysis is due to the fact that all
the transfers between addresses are transparent: every input in a transaction refers to a unique output. Moreover, users often re-use their old addresses, receiving
and sending coins from them many times, which simplifies the analyst’s work.
It happens unintentionally: if you have a public address (for example, for donations), you are sure to use this address in many inputs and transactions.

Project Status
* NO instamine
* NO premine
* NO dev tax / treasury system

This coin is for the users of the network and should remain fairly distributed. All development stages will be voted and
funded by the community in the effort to improve the project.

Conf
* 18.4 Million coins
* 120 seconds per block w/ 18 ES Factor
* POW - CryptoNight
* Type - CryptoNote
* Announcement date - 15 Feb 2018
* Issue date - 1 March 2018

Mining Pools
https://walpool.com/dosh/
http://youpool.io/DOSH
http://dosh.hashpool.frl/

BLOCK EXPLORER

DISCORD

TELEGRAM

TWITTER

WEBSITE

GITHUB
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spillux

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Reserved for future translation and other comments.
mattpatto

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

looking forward for the release mate
crypto_immunologist

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

Congrats on the start of the new project dev!  People like to support projects that do their best to demonstrate community commitment, rather than founder profit.  Your initial commitment to not have an instamine, premine, or dev tax should give others confidence in your intentions.  I'm interested in supporting this project and seeing where it goes. 
N.G.M

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

interesting project who looks serious! keep an eye on..
N.G.M

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

of course I'm interested to take part in your project! First because your ANN is very fair, your project seems serious and matural, and also because I'm huge supporter of Cryptonight coins!
osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

reserved
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

I dont see anything about bonuses during the phases.  Are their plans to add them or any other incentive on buying early?  This may lead people to sign up more.  From the looks of the page and this thread, you are still in heavy development.  I will continue to monitor.  Good luck!
crypto_immunologist

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

Dev - just attempted to message you as per instructions, but your message restrictions prevent DM from newbies.  I appreciate that this will help filter spam, but those of us newer to crypto are also willing to fight harder for new coins if we can get in on the ground level.  Would love to do this for DOSH if allowed!
Miner61

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Maybe discord or something for communication?
Traffweb

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

Created some chat in a telegram for discussions, feel free to join
  https://t.me/joinchat/CCe-fBEQjUrMu-y33cJHAA
Mellor46

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

When is the beginning?
cnts87

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

And whats the new contribution to the world? Dont see the value 🤔
dosh (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Thank you all for your interest. The network is alive and active now, for those interested please DM your interest.
Next entry phase will open the following Friday (23 Feb 2018)

Regarding social media:
More information will be released soon for telegram and all the other communication tools.

Thanks again and stay tuned.

Dosh - Your privacy Matters
togethers

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Any Discord group?
dosh (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Maybe discord or something for communication?

Any Discord group?

Thanks for your interest. Social media channels are coming soon.
Lakoronne

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Thank you all for your interest. The network is alive and active now, for those interested please DM your interest.

Regarding social media:
More information will be released soon for telegram and all the other communication tools.

You write that the network is active,and You have 4 stages. So how much in 28 days will you make yourself a premine?
dosh (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Regarding social media:

You write that the network is active,and You have 4 stages. So how much in 28 days will you make yourself a premine?

Thanks for your interest. We currently have candidates securing the network. Please stay tuned.

Have a good weekend.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Any news on DOSH? Is it based on DASH?

krypt0id

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Regarding social media:

Thanks for your interest. We currently have candidates securing the network. Please stay tuned.

Have a good weekend.

Mining without the public being able to access under the guise of "securing the network" is a premine with a different name. If you just said "premine available to exclusive group", that would at least be honest. I'm not a fan of smoke and mirrors or ninja mines.

I might show interest later but honestly, a cryptonote coin that has an unknown group premining is pretty shady since the coins can't be tracked.

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: