Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][GXX: REBORN:HXX] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only  (Read 44659 times)
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

1. So hexxodev_temp here, also on discord is not a person, doesn't exist?
2. Please do
3. Legal actions can be proceeded between legal entity and person too. They could sue whoever put that logo on a website and github and of course also force to take it down.
4. So 3 person are responsible for community funds right now, could you confirm that one of them is you? Also who are the others, thats for next week I guess?

5. Since I'm invested in this, I would like to contribute to the community by auditing community funds once in a while. So I'll just look into community funds address and ask you here about transactions. Perhaps there will be volunteers who would like to help me with this task. Is that alright?

Please join us on Discord!
You can participate with us, everyone is welcome!

MAKE HEXX GREAT AGAIN
No I would prefer to post reports here, since it can't get deleted and is easy to access to anyone.
Also you did not confirm that you are one of the persons whos handling community funds. Could you confirm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiki0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

2. Please do
3. Legal actions can be proceeded between legal entity and person too. They could sue whoever put that logo on a website and github and of course also force to take it down.
4. So 3 person are responsible for community funds right now, could you confirm that one of them is you? Also who are the others, thats for next week I guess?

5. Since I'm invested in this, I would like to contribute to the community by auditing community funds once in a while. So I'll just look into community funds address and ask you here about transactions. Perhaps there will be volunteers who would like to help me with this task. Is that alright?

MAKE HEXX GREAT AGAIN
No I would prefer to post reports here, since it can't get deleted and is easy to access to anyone.
Also you did not confirm that you are one of the persons whos handling community funds. Could you confirm?

I can confirm yes!
legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

2. Please do

MAKE HEXX GREAT AGAIN

I can confirm yes!
Great! I'll be waiting for you to add community funds address in main ANN page. Also for other team members to come out next week, including previously referred to lead dev, that has now become inactive. 
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

personally i have no doubt with this coin,,
in this red markets situations the price is growing hard now, even touch more than $1
i hope the dev team will always active to developing this coin

nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Whats up with newbie accounts praising hexx all of the sudden? Its never a good sign.

Hey Legday,
I'm a newbie here because I rarely contribute to the forum although I follow it up, (i.e same thing like Shiki0...etc)
but I am a real person and not a puppet account. You will find I have contributed also to other threads like rentberry where I'm also invested.
And I'm active on discord most of the time, particularly helping out at the Italian support channel.
I am glad you are corresponding to other team members and hope you guys resolve your conflicts
Regards,
nwo99

Looking for a good project to work on
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Great night we had, we are leader in "Hero/Zero" chart of portfolio apps. Smiley
Probably it`s health upper correction..
tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

I understand that the master node have 2000 coins but I do not understand what income per day. Please write to me who runs the wizard of nod as she brings in a day?!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

I understand that the master node have 2000 coins but I do not understand what income per day. Please write to me who runs the wizard of nod as she brings in a day?!

Node reward is about 4 to 5 times 0.7 HXX a day. Best run a xnode on a VPS and keep the wallet on your local computer.

Join their discord channel you will find a lot of info and help there: https://discord.gg/Nm9Cj5E
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

This coin can be only mined with CPU? And with what processor is profitable to mine ? And how many coins can get in a day from an i7 CPU? Also is planned to get listed on new exchanges?
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

This coin can be only mined with CPU? And with what processor is profitable to mine ? And how many coins can get in a day from an i7 CPU? Also is planned to get listed on new exchanges?

as i know this coin only mined by CPU only,,
and of course the Hxx team have a plan for new exchange in the future,, a better and bigger exchange  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Asimmo

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Yes, only CPU minable..
we will have new exchange in Q3, as promised by our whitepaper.
Process has already initiated, as per Discord.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

In General 975м not mine is my conclusion, if Riga are VC, drawdown Hasrat by 10%, and the exhaust which gives this percent doesn't cover the drawdown of VC, if and mine on the other percent, which does not SAG, Hasrat VC.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

nice to see a great price movement from Hexx
and hit more than $2, i hope this trend will continue until hit more than $10  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rocky121

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

The last dev they had left the team and they said they are recruiting new devs!  They all remain anonymous which is typical of PnD scams.

The last marketing team held them to ransom and they had to start again with new discord server.

Also they are too greedy and take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves. Another red flag.
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

The last dev they had left the team and they said they are recruiting new devs!  They all remain anonymous which is typical of PnD scams.

The last marketing team held them to ransom and they had to start again with new discord server.

Also they are too greedy and take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves. Another red flag.

Its all in the blockchain, show me where we:

"take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves"

Just FUD!
Asimmo

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Great possibility..
Sold part of my bag, in order to buy it cheaper, later..

Despite, current ATH is awesome, considering current bear party all around.
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

nice price last days but correction is coming.
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Its all in the blockchain, show me where we:

"take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves"

Just FUD!

Its on your website, each mined block is 2.0 HXX and is split like this:

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7
Community fee: 0.5
Community continues funding: 0.1

Maybe you should read your own website. You take 1/3 of each block for your greedy needs and miners that do all the work get a little more than you!!!

BTW, if you going to fork BTC you need to get atleast one dev on your team.

alttankcanada

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

RESERVED | http://www.alttank.ca
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

Its on your website, each mined block is 2.0 HXX and is split like this:

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7
Community fee: 0.5
Community continues funding: 0.1

Maybe you should read your own website. You take 1/3 of each block for your greedy needs and miners that do all the work get a little more than you!!!

BTW, if you going to fork BTC you need to get atleast one dev on your team.

There are things in the crypto world that dont come cheap, marketing, promotions, server costs, design work, exchange listings!
All of our work is FREE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: