Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting on your favorite team is harder than it could be - Intro to SPORTIE ICO  (Read 62 times)
CryptoHoboJustin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 11:05:53 PM by CryptoHoboJustin

Note: Thank you for your time Bitcointalk Forums. My name is Justin, and I am in my second year of work in the crypto-space. I love it here and I'll never stop trying to make it better. Sportie is my current project and love, and I am here to answer questions and share something we at Sportie care about a great deal.

The fundamentals of sports bets are changing.

As cryptocurrencies give you the ultimate power as your own bank, Sportie can make you the ultimate bookmaker and betting guru. This unprecedented platform seeks to use blockchain to enable a transparent, decentralizing, user-controlled experience. Sportie keeps the books for you, and ensures fair payment for everyone.

All you have to do is make the important calls about your team - from wherever you are, right on your phone.

What are the chances?

They look pretty good, considering the
- Customizable peer-to-peer wagers
- Tiny 0.5% rake on all bets
- Automatic payments with smart contracts
- Pre-existing world-wide fan base

I’ll take those odds.
Does Sportie sound awesome? We agree. Join us. Start here at http://www.sportie.io. Read the whitepaper and check out our roadmap. Our goals are set; it’s time to change the world again.

Do you have questions or comments before you begin? We would love if you joined us in Telegram. https://t.me/sportieICO
Grab your Sportie Tokens (SPTI) and get ready to make your bets at the platform launch in Q1 of 2019!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: