Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]DarkNano: DAG cryptocurrency with privacy!  (Read 2360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

Is this gonna be an open source project?

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality

This makes a lot of sense - although most ICOs are greedy tbh

ok if they accept This model Ill assume its not a scam.

If they keep taking donations .. it will be like all the others ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
DarkNano (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

DarkNano- Instant, fee-less, private and scalable!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Hey everyone! We are sorry for taking too long to give you news, soon releasing few drafts of whitepaper. Keep following us!

-DarkNano CM
WoKay_mania!

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

Hey everyone! We are sorry for taking too long to give you news, soon releasing few drafts of whitepaper. Keep following us!

-DarkNano CM
Ok Dev,
I'm reserve for Indonesian translation.
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Ok, guy, if you will be able to produce a whitepaper, I 'll be glad to translate in italian.
When needed, I can also help on  telegram
Grezin

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Road map announces the release of wallets for the current month. Any news?
DarkNano (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

DarkNano- Instant, fee-less, private and scalable!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

Sorry for taking too much for news. We have been passing through some dificulties with our jobs, and didn't have much time to keep DarkNano's work.

-Louis and Joshua
Grezin

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

Thank you, you took the time to write about the state of development. Good luck with your work.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality

This makes a lot of sense - although most ICOs are greedy tbh

ok if they accept This model Ill assume its not a scam.

If they keep taking donations .. it will be like all the others ..

They did not reply to this proposal so far. That doesn't look good. I guess if they won't go this way there can be little doubts on which are their real priorities...
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Another two weeks have past and no sign of life any more here. I'd rather call this project dead - if it ever has been alive.
tigerruller123

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

waiting for new update this project. specialy about the whitepaper of this project. every one must know about project purpose.
Danny420

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

waiting for new update this project. specialy about the whitepaper of this project. every one must know about project purpose.

If you guys want to get to the market faster get in touch with me.. Im very interested in DAG and Blockchain interoperability. Im working a on project for the secure transfer/storage of 3d printing files. We are creating a supercomputing raspberry pi hardware network to store files and a P2P B2B File sharing website similar to Ether Delta Architecture.
Im applying for a subisdy grant at Brightlands Blockchain & AI Accelerator in Netherlands where I hold a corporation to execute these tasks. If you want to change the world get in touch because its changing fast. Meta Hash would be a competitor to us as they use DAG and a side blockchain together.

https://www.facebook.com/topshelf3dp/videos/746094035587327/

https://3dpcoin.com/roadmap/
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

NANO is getting traction as payment method in Venezuela. For short-term I would definitely invest but not long-term. I did express my concerns here.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: