Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All CryptoCurrencies are scam?  (Read 645 times)
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

I disagree, its not true. I'm able to cash out my bitcoin in converting it to money. If its a scam, then you cannot do it. You will able to cash in but its hard to cash out in scam.
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

They are scam to the same extend as fiat currencies.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

A few scam doesnt mean all crypto scam. Many people get success from cryptocurrency and now bitcoin and crypto traded on Futures. Is that you scam? I am believe that bitcoin can change our life.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Yes It Is

I beg to disagreed, there are still good altcoin which can give profit to anyone here in this field of industry like Ethereum, Waves, Neo , Nem, Omisego and more altcoins that are potentials which has a good future like Utk, Trx, The key and Adex.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

It is true that there are a plethora of shitcoins in the crypto world which were designed with the main intention of stealing money from investors, but this does not mean that all crypto coins are scams. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin etc are all popular coins which have already proved their legitimacy and have won over a huge group of investors. You must do your own research before investing into any coin since this is an extremely volatile market and it is easy to get trapped by ponzies. Be careful while investing. Just remember that there are always a few legit coins among the plethora of scams in the crypto world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

It depends who you dealing with, most people i talk over 35+, think it's scam. But younger people think digital currency is the future and they love it. I know lots of young people who invested in crypto and have high hope. So it depends on the person.

Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Smiley  I see in the forum and this question answer a lot of question and repeated answer everyone if you join community and want to know something about a cryptocurrency and then why do we answer the question in our self and how we describe an all cryptocurrency is a scam .many people around the world have main source for income to cryptocurrency and now it has passed several companies and institutions around our world to cryptocurrency payment .at also I think everyday it also increase the crypto payment for various activities and some crypto are scam.but not all I mean .maybe a tons of coins to people creates everyday passed without reason not a project or scam and least almost the most 100coins aren't scam .I can only say here a bearer of scammer people or site such as currencies that are non existent and may be wise you choose the right path like a bitcoin cryptocurrency you will not regret the course you entering .
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Yes It Is

When I see such a post the very first thing that comes to my mind is Dam Theymos should have kept the demerits option, boy I would gladly give maximum demerits to this post.

My reasons would be a) what a shit post. b) a statement with no understanding. c) look where're you posting seriously here.

Do you know the meaning of scam? Scam is when someone cheats you, induces to cheat you.

Does crypto currency do that no, do they tell you to invest no.

Do they give you fabulous returns Yes, Do they outperform all other investments opportunities YES.

Do they force you to pay Tax NO, Do they let public know you're rich NO

Be warned OP when demerits come you and posts like this shall be slaughtered.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

You should learn more about technology and cryptocurrency, there is many people thinking if cryptocurrency will change the real currency, if you want to invest,It is not true that all of them are just scam.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Yes It Is

I think you are too stupid not to try to read or seek knowledge about crypto. I think, chances are you only know from social media news or local television show. try to find more information about crypto and bitcoin. here there is knowledge that you can get through the reading.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

commented but did not explain why you said all cryptocurrency scam is a folly.
not all crypts are a scam, but there are a handful of people who take advantage of situations where crypto is in demand by people around the world and they make a fake offer.
you can not say all crypto is a scam, because you may be stuck in one of those scam.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

It depends who you dealing with, most people i talk over 35+, think it's scam. But younger people think digital currency is the future and they love it. I know lots of young people who invested in crypto and have high hope. So it depends on the person.

Good point there. More than the age, this is rooted on the fact that based on studies, people who are older or those at an advanced age do not want to gamble on something they are definitely unsure of especially when it is something beyond the norms or normalcy of things. You see, cryptos are new creations, and they are not backed up by new studies. So I think it is STILL inaccurate to relate the age, although I do not deny it is a factor on why people either accept or not accept cryptos.

As to the issue pointing all cryptos as scams, please do your research. You have to know what the definition of scam is before you even refer to it as a scam. There are lots of modus nowadays in which people are enticing others to invest with the use of cryptos when in fact they have only illegitimate concerns. Hence, you have to put yourself on guard. But then again, it is so wrong to impute all cryptos as scams when there isn't any proof to prove the same.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Yes It Is
Not all cryptocurrencies are scam if they were why more people get involved in this trend?Some people rely on cryptocurrencies as their source of income and some as their other side of job and making them successful financially through it specifically bitcoin and etherium.I have proofs that it is not a scam because even myself already profited in it and my friends have change their life because of bitcoin.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

How could you say so? Maybe there are few sites and other promotions that are not true or should we say it fits your accusations, but it doesn't generalize or can be considered that all of the cryptocurrencies are like that. Aside from that it has already been proved that crypto is not like what you think it is, even though the risks are high still it can't be considered as scam.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

there is no scam! But I will explain why people think so, many companies that raise funds for the release of their own coins do not cope and their company closes its activities, so investors are upset and cease to believe in the whole of the crypto currency!
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

No, i can't say all cryptocurrencies are scam because i have seen many persons making cool cash from it..
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

No, i can't say all cryptocurrencies are scam because i have seen many persons making cool cash from it..

It's kind of like saying every app on the app store is a scam, there really no way to prove it and overall it's just a completely meaningless statement. I don't understand why people get so butthurt about cryptocurrencies.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

Yes It Is
i dont think you are right, all cryptocurrency are not scam,
yes will all know that some are scam but that dont cartigorised everything as the same they are many legit cryptocurrency that has add value to peoples life, e.g BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN and so many others.
so take your time to learn about cryptocurrency i believe you will understand it better and it will also help you differentiate the scam from the legit once.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

All cryptocurrency are not scam but most of the ICO's of nowadays are scam. They now scam in a big style after or before the end of the ICO you see something like spreadsheet has be deleted,  this thread does not longer exist so many things happening in cryptocurrency community today. Some people sell bitcoin when they have non they end up discouraging those that have interest in cryptocurrency because you can't expect someone for first time scammed millions of dollars and you what that person to believe cryptocurrency is not a scam No.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I hope that it is clear for you that you are wrong. With my experiences in Cryptocurrency, im still here I am doing work in this industry. Because I am happy and even contented with my earnings. With your rank today, I think you need more reseaech anout Cryptocurrency and atleast try to do stuff before you judge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: