Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16174 times)
rulez

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Dear users,

a lot of gossip was gathered around our stocks.exchange regarding the use of the masternodes. Guys, belive, We DON'T USE MASTERNODES. For masternode locking balances - mandatory thing, we can’t use customers coins for this.
Also, we are disabling staking (staking=0) while listing process.
About some deposits and why they were transferred to another address, for example, XAR. We have 1 general address where we keep all coins and user wallet act only as transit address, that's why in blockchain you see such picture. If we won't do that, fee for your orders will grow tenfold. We really want to provide better service and we are working on it. Soon you will see the result of our work. So, please, stop gossiping without accurate information.

And I personally know during the swap from old to new blockchain of one MN coin that other exchanges did the swap with no problem and credited their users of  said coin with no problem the same day but you SE it took more then a week to do that, why? and at the same time there was address with big amount of that coin doing the staking and the only one who had that much of said coin was you stocks.exchange and immediately after you finally swaped those coins for users somebody start selling big amounts of that coin for whatever price was offered causing to crash price of that coin... what about that?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

The truth is that the problem of stock.exchange goes long, for months there are multiple delays with shipments and withdrawals, in addition to the many many users complaining, I can say that although I do not use it much I have never had shipping problems or withdrawals with them, but if I notice that in the list of sale or purchase there are strange things like have offers of purchase higher than the sale and not processed, orders 1 1 1 1 1 followed with changes of 1 shatosi per order, etc. As I say strange and not normal things.
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Dear users,

a lot of gossip was gathered around our stocks.exchange regarding the use of the masternodes. Guys, belive, We DON'T USE MASTERNODES. For masternode locking balances - mandatory thing, we can’t use customers coins for this.
About some deposits and why they were transferred to another address, for example, XAR. We have 1 general address where we keep all coins and user wallet act only as transit address, that's why in blockchain you see such picture. If we won't do that, fee for your orders will grow tenfold. We really want to provide better service and we are working on it. Soon you will see the result of our work. So, please, stop gossiping without accurate information.

Please, tell me nobody here actually believes that this is genuinely Stocks.Exchange?
A Newbie account registered today.
Using such professional responses as ..."So, please, stop gossiping without accurate information"...

Sounds like a poor grammar troll account to me.
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Dear users,

Any proof this is your official bitcointalk account? (Newbie account Huh)
Why you not talking about delayed deposits and withdrawal?
Why buy order prices will be more than sell order prices for sometimes up to hours and i wonder what the hell is going on

Lets be honest apart from allegations, your exchange is really bad
You take commission of 0.2% without risking much, don't you think you need to provide a better trading platform?

So please there are many reasons why conclude your exchange is a no-go area
respond to all of those as well
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

I like how the 99% fake stocks accounts literally admits to staking.

and i have several MNs and I can freely move the coins(disabling the MN) but with the sheer amount of MNs they can run with the coins they get they can just keep a bunch always running. and use the rewards for profit and withdrawals
satplus

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

I suspected of missing coins in transaction, for testing then emptied BTC wallet and place an order, receiving only 65% of expected
After 7 days waiting for ticket they replied:

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/3318/Z2qtAt.jpg

Also long delays for deposits. Not using it any more.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

I just made a withdraw of 5k ITNS and it's been processed in under 10 minutes. Maybe it depends on the coin to withdraw.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

I think it would be self-defeating if we do that because the crypto currency is so volatile and significant that we should not follow the boycott community.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

I think it would be self-defeating if we do that because the crypto currency is so volatile and significant that we should not follow the boycott community.

yes boycotting a exchange ran by a person known to be involved with scams with more and more proof of mishandling funds and with deposit and withdrawal issues is bad
konik sky

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Dear users,

Thank you for responding on this thread.. that is a good step forward for you...
I personally know a dev from certain coin who is afraid of delisting his coin from your site because you how so much of that coin that you gonna drop everything and destroy the coin.. and lots of devs who worked with you have proofs they know that you have been staking big amounts of those coins and them selling them for nothing and crashing the price... and you cant just write one message on this thread and think you solved all this.. there is so much people here with so many different problems you still need to respond to and not to mention all those people on your twiter page  practically begging you to help them to give them back their coins... there is lot of shit there too and you have been ignoring people for so long that you need to do better then just one message on bitcointalk forum to fix this...

he spat at all. he accuses us of slander. Grin Huh
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

Guys believe it or not
Devs are listening
spoken to few devs and they are pretty much done with stocks.exchange(correction fraud.exchange)
so yes they may still be getting volume from other traders that will fall victim
but i can tell you their volumes will reduce based off of this thread and how we have come together

Hopefully they change their ways and actually try to be a good exchange but for me once a bad egg always a bad egg
happy to see more coins now opting for other exchanges for lunch now
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

I just made a withdraw of 5k ITNS and it's been processed in under 10 minutes. Maybe it depends on the coin to withdraw.
Perhaps now this exchange is more cautious, after the raised sensation
limitlessminds

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

+1

I'm definitely done with them, for good.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

If the investors invest somewhere else then yes, that previous exchange website will be out of business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

I decided to try this on other exchanges. I sent some MN coins to Southexchange and a day later, I do have my coins and have not sold them but they went to another wallet that created a masternode. So what did I learn? This happens because your coins are actually sold on an exchange that lets you buy and sell coins. It is odd, I know. If you deposit coins to an exchange, I almost guarantee they go to someone else before you sell them or withdraw them back. I know you are more likely going to bash me than actually listen, so bash away AND don't forget to boycott EVERY exchange because it happens everywhere. Stocks.exchange is just MUCH slower at deposits than most so it looks really fishy.
offliner

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

+1

I'm definitely done with them, for good.

http://prntscr.com/iicvp9

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

There is not much you can do to "boycott" this kind of institution.
The most you can do it not use it and, eventually, to try to convince other people to do the same.
But I don't think it will be very effective.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

There is not much you can do to "boycott" this kind of institution.
The most you can do it not use it and, eventually, to try to convince other people to do the same.
But I don't think it will be very effective.

It won't be, and make sure to stop using other exchanges too. They all will show the same type of movement of coins if anyone bothers to look. CryptoBridge didn't, but others show the same thing when I tested.
coinskeeper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

I am boycotting this exchange since I lost some money, because deposit and withdraw was very very slow.
I am done with them.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

There is no need to "boycott": it's a new market, and a lot of people jumped in.
But in short time there will be a "natural selection" and who doesn't respect some minimal standard about the service will die.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: