Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▓ YABTCL.com ▓ Instant Lotto with house edge varying from 0% - 1%  (Read 34653 times)
yabtcl (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:21:06 PM

Username: FanEagle
Temporary deposit address: 1E3k1GByrGZgh553g4SkaG75vTjJCQNYab

Credited,

Good Luck

steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:34:43 PM

if i found the right timezone it would be 2hrs till the first draw right?
yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:01:30 PM

yes, but looks like our server had a problem generating the tickets file, we are looking into that now. After the generation of the file with the tickets, the draw will occur one and a half our later. I will post when the problem is fixed.

yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:30:45 PM

problem solved, as result the draw will occur at 00:54.

good luck all

steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:33:21 AM

oh well Sad i won nothing
yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:51:37 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 11:44:36 AM by yabtcl

Draw #1
Winning Numbers: 08 - 16 - 27 - 33 - 48 - 55
Total Paid: 0.9693952 BTC

Congratulations for the winners.

Congratulation howeth for winning 0.8446976 BTC

There are still a pool with available quotas:

Pool Name: "winning"
Owner: pootmaker
Type: Add-a-Ticket with any amount of number per ticket
Quotas available 4

howeth

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:04:27 AM

Draw #1

Type: Add-a-Ticket iwth any amount of number per ticket
Quotas available 4

Sweet, I won Grin! Thanks yabtcl!

Donations! HoWethzt6NhZkxd4SRMKPFC6n3NsK7hZd
teck

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

Draw #1

Type: Add-a-Ticket iwth any amount of number per ticket
Quotas available 4

I won also!! Not as nice is the guy above but from a free ticket not bad. Bought 2 more tickets.
Thanks yabtcl! I'm a fan. I sent you a pm on a question.

Thanks again!.
Hura

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:24:55 AM

Hi,

this is my name : Hura
and my address :1AWdDKgDgaF7MU7ANcqzd4tTzEm5eiT7LZ

Can i have free bonus to partecipate?

Thanks

yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:26:34 AM

Hi,

Sorry but the promotion is over for now. if I make an exception to you, I will have to make for others.

Best Regards

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:02:46 PM

galbros,
read my previous post and see if it is clear to you my explanation. If it makes sense to you too, I will add that explanation to the invest page.

And good luck to you too

Thanks for trying to explain.  I guess my confusion is this, how can investors lose?  Is the risk that on a six number draw where there isn't enough BTC in the pot so investor money is used that someone then wins the investors lose some/all of their funds?

Since i really could not figure out the play interface I went ahead and "invested" the btc you gave me back with you!  I'll track it and see how it goes.  Thanks again.
yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:46:46 PM

Thanks for trying to explain.  I guess my confusion is this, how can investors lose?  Is the risk that on a six number draw where there isn't enough BTC in the pot so investor money is used that someone then wins the investors lose some/all of their funds?

Since i really could not figure out the play interface I went ahead and "invested" the btc you gave me back with you!  I'll track it and see how it goes.  Thanks again.

investors don't take risk as even if someone hit the biggest jackpot they still will receive profit until they receive all their investment plus 50%

To play is simple, on the tickets page, just click on "Buy Ticket(s)" link, chose your numbers and click on the "Continue" button

BRules

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:38:12 PM

I must say that I'm impressed by the pools idea, so people that don't want to spend the base ticket value can take a chance to won a share of the jackpots.

By the way I created 2 pools, both of the type Share-a-Ticket

Pool "Lucky numbers":
Numbers got from the first line of this random.org link:
http://www.random.org/sequences/?min=1&max=67&col=6&format=html&rnd=date.2013-09-20
Available quotas: 999
Price per quota: 0.00001 BTC

Pool "10x 6,5,4,3,2 hits":
This pool have 10 tickets with 6 numbers and no tickets has more than 1 number in common between each other.
This mean that we really have 10 times more chance to win any jackpot
Available quotas: 999
Price per quota: 0.0001 BTC

Anyone are welcome.

Hura

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:13:17 PM

Hi,

Sorry but the promotion is over for now. if I make an exception to you, I will have to make for others.

Best Regards

Damn... just for one day.

Ok. I wait a new promotion

johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:08:45 AM

I just bought some shares of the pool.
IdealDarkness

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:17:09 AM

Investment Rules:

Everytime the jackpot for 6 hits is lower than 10k BTC, the investment will be opened so we can always keep the jackpot for 6 hits with a minimum of 10k BTC. Here are the rules:
    - You can invest a minimum of 0.01;
    - The invested amount will go directly to the jackpot for 6 hits;
    - Half of the house profit will go to the investors. You will earn income until you profit 50% of your initial investment; For instance, if you invest 1 BTC you will earn 1.5 BTC as income, this means, your initial investment plus 50% profit.
    - After you invest, you won't be able to divest it. As your credits will go directly to the jackpot of 6 hits, this means that when a player buy a ticket he is expecting to won exactly what is informed in the 6-hits jackpot, and also pools can be configured to be activated after the 6-Hits jackpot reach a minimum amount. If you're able to divest, players with activated pools and players with tickets bought expecting the informed jackpot will be disappointed. This is why I'm not allowing "divestments". But, in our lottery the house and the investors don't take risks as for every ticket bought we take out 4% before redistributing the remaining into the jackpots. And you will receive all your investment plus 50% in the end.;
    - Unconfirmed Investments will be canceled after 6 hours without confirmation;
    - Profits will be credited in your account every top of the clock.

I don't fully understand. "After you invest, you won't be able to divest it"
What do u mean? If I invest, when can I get back my money. If I never get back my money why should I invest???
yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:25:20 AM

What do u mean? If I invest, when can I get back my money. If I never get back my money why should I invest???

ok, I am starting to think that this sentence is not well written and maybe is scaring investors.

When you invest, the invested amount will go directly to the jackpot of 6 hits. And as your credits will go directly to the jackpot of 6 hits, this means that when a player buy a ticket he is expecting to won exactly what is informed in the 6-hits jackpot, and also pools can be configured to be activated after the 6-Hits jackpot reach a minimum amount. If you're able to divest, players with activated pools and players with tickets bought expecting the informed jackpot will be disappointed. This is why I'm not allowing "divestments". But, in our lottery the house and the investors don't take risks as for every ticket bought we take out 4% before redistributing the remaining into the jackpots. And you will receive all your investment plus 50% in the end.

You will receive income every top of the clock based on the amount of tickets bought on that hour.

But we are rethinking the way investments are made to see if you find a way to enable divestments.

yabtcl (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:38:06 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 01:03:54 PM by yabtcl

Draw #2
Winning Numbers: 06 - 28 - 36 - 50 - 53 - 61
Total Paid: 0.02681856 BTC

There are two pools with available quotas:

Pool Name: "Lucky numbers"
Owner: BRules
Type: Share-a-Ticket

Description:
Numbers got from the first line of this random.org link:
http://www.random.org/sequences/?min=1&max=67&col=6&format=html&rnd=date.2013-09-20

Quotas available: 999
Price per quota: 0.00001 BTC

-------------------------------------

Pool Name: "10x 6,5,4,3,2 hits"
Owner: BRules
Type: Share-a-Ticket

Description:
This pool have 10 tickets with 6 numbers and no tickets has more than 1 number in common between each other.
This mean that we really have 10 time more chance to win any jackpot

Quotas available: 899
Price per quota: 0.0001 BTC

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:45:00 AM

ok, I am starting to think that this sentence is not well written and maybe is scaring investors.

When you invest, the invested amount will go directly to the jackpot of 6 hits. And as your credits will go directly to the jackpot of 6 hits, this means that when a player buy a ticket he is expecting to won exactly what is informed in the 6-hits jackpot, and also pools can be configured to be activated after the 6-Hits jackpot reach a minimum amount. If you're able to divest, players with activated pools and players with tickets bought expecting the informed jackpot will be disappointed. This is why I'm not allowing "divestments". But, in our lottery the house and the investors don't take risks as for every ticket bought we take out 4% before redistributing the remaining into the jackpots. And you will receive all your investment plus 50% in the end.

You will receive income every top of the clock based on the amount of tickets bought on that hour.

But we are rethinking the way investments are made to see if you find a way to enable divestments.
it might make it it easier to see or visualize if when you enter the investment page if you have invested there is a tally
you have currently funded 0 of 6 draws (and then count up as each draw happen)
Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
IdealDarkness

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:13:07 PM

it might make it it easier to see or visualize if when you enter the investment page if you have invested there is a tally
you have currently funded 0 of 6 draws (and then count up as each draw happen)
Smiley

So, when 6 of 6 draws ended, I can divest, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: