Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brute force private key tool?  (Read 24339 times)
MikeJ_NpC

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

if you want to lie *cough*use your data; not mine.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

truth be told i have lost 2 keys many years ago, due to a RAID SSD failure which could not be rebuilt and even when i sent the drives to samsung for their review, the data was either missing or scrambled beyond use. I do not have those 2/3 drives anymore nor trust SSD based tech even today. i had established the raid due to a spindle failure back in 2011, and thought i had covered my ass when infact if it was spindle would of had a better chance.. the SSD just made things next to FML WTF ARGH ..etc etc.

I mean i remember some aspects about the keys but not the entire numbers.. i see people comment often on the odds of recovery and i sit here and wonder if they have ever lost their own keys, to where its a constant hinderance in their lives.. I lost 40-60million in current values 78xx btc over 2 accounts - granted i never assumed it would be worth this much but in 2013 it mattered never the less.

They were investment and business accounts so i had a partner also be invovled who reviewed it more than me as i was busy.. However i always assumed he made a physical back up as well, he didnt and its my own fault for not checking. So if there is anything even held in private i would love to recover my funds let alone  get the monkey off my back. its a constant thought daily almost.. which i really dont wish that upon anyone its horrid.

I was lucky to pull my money from mtgox before their mess and pulled from another platform as well prior to my loss... out of all the stuff that occured  its the dam raid which got me ... anyways when i read these and see the comments some of them are just snarky to say the least. As i said i bet most of these people didnt lose what amounts to a life change or many good things for alot of people; if i ever am able to recover my funds.. i can prove ownership well the best i can that is in 2013 .

JMO I think recovery is applicable from my own research over the years but im not a programmer and cant put it into practice.....  ps you can request quantum computer time from IBM if you have something you wish to research or run .. just be put on a wait list that inst really long at all..

Also i dont think the creator made this absoutely impossible to where legit people will lose their funds in a  event which is beyond their own control so in essence a back door or nitch needs to exisit.. (if it hasnt been removed by the programmers in recent years with the code revisions) whatever it is, its under lock and key and closely guarded i think.

well if anyone would like to assist or take a crack at it, i wouldnt mind and to me something even half is better than nothing at this point in the game let alone my life...
just wanted to share that i suppose..

anyways lesson learned the hardest way possible.. it has brought me to the conclusion that if there is a god it has to be a woman  *chuckle*
always wirte down your stuff.. or take a pic of it... *sigh*

If Karma is a bitch, then god is a woman. I ask to know, not to be screwed or hear trite excuses (after the fact) which a 3rd grader could do better on. If you give your word, keep it atleast..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keychainX

Activity: 374
Merit: 53

Telegram @keychainX

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

well if anyone would like to assist or take a crack at it, i wouldnt mind and to me something even half is better than nothing at this point in the game let alone my life...
just wanted to share that i suppose..

anyways lesson learned the hardest way possible.. it has brought me to the conclusion that if there is a god it has to be a woman  *chuckle*
always wirte down your stuff.. or take a pic of it... *sigh*

Mike, sorry to hear about your loss.

We have a service which is helping people recover lost crypto with Brute Force, Dictionary Attacks or through hypnosis (sorry, the last one was a joke)

For keys with no clue about the password, we do run a farm with "a couple of hundred" GPU's which is doing exactly this, scanning a couple of billion keys a second to see if we get a match with public addresses we have the approval from clients to do so. (From a few SATOSHI up to 10.000+ BTC's per address). We know the chance is very very small, but as an answer to above topic, YES, there IS a CHANCE.

If you would be interested to add your two public keys to our list and can confirm ownership, we would gladly have you as a client. We charge 20% if we do a match.

You can also PM me directly keychainX@protonmail.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: