Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5  (Read 40642 times)
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Who is the developer? Where can I see their photos and portfolio? A complete copy of the OTHO project (scam)! You have to be carefull.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitya_a

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

What the hell is the 3 months account age?? I support this project from the start, one time had over 400 of ETHF and over 100 for now. Ok, I sell it at market. Fantastic airdrop idea, guys, bravo.
ETHFsupport

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

What the hell is the 3 months account age?? I support this project from the start, one time had over 400 of ETHF and over 100 for now. Ok, I sell it at market. Fantastic airdrop idea, guys, bravo.

We require 3 months account age in order to protect the airdrop from fraudulent activity.
HenryHux

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

We require 3 months account age in order to protect the airdrop from fraudulent activity.

Shouldn't one month be enough to do so?
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Shouldn't one month be enough to do so?

We will consider making it 1 month.
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Strange what-gives airdrop.. What do I do, visit I have the opportunity to participate because my account is two months.. Second, what is this airdrop when you ask to buy 10 coins.. Third, why do I have to believe you at all when you are putting us such difficult conditions to enter the project.. By your rules you intentionally force me to leave your project
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Strange what-gives airdrop.. What do I do, visit I have the opportunity to participate because my account is two months.. Second, what is this airdrop when you ask to buy 10 coins.. Third, why do I have to believe you at all when you are putting us such difficult conditions to enter the project.. By your rules you intentionally force me to leave your project

We made it 1 month by the way. It's your right to participate or not to participate.
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Great project, we hope to add you to our project soon.

Not sure if I understood you. Could you please specify what you mean here?
WeRoX

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

We made it 1 month by the way. It's your right to participate or not to participate.

maybe i should just stop my contribution than .. since ETFH does not exist since more than a month ....

discrimination ...

i do not agree the rule ..

but .. gl with that.
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

We have added masternodes statistics (cost, ROI, etc.) on our website http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Great project, we hope to add you to our project soon.

Thank you very much! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
forb29

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Do you plan to list on coinmarketcap?
Cryptohark

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

Almost there!
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Nothing more than an Elaborate Scam, im afraid.
Took Ethereum Name, to attract People like shit attracts flies, when there is no Connection with ethereum itself.

Flashy Website to take the eyes of People even more.
No Team no nothing, Roadmap is only dreams.

This will get listed in the list of ScamCoins, failed/abandoned Projects.

thus beeing said, i hope i will be proved wrong, but i highly doubt it, and i cant shake the Feeling.

This is just a MN coin, ready to take your Money, which adds nothing Special what so ever to the masternodes coin Scene, which is bloated with copy paste MN coins like this one, in reality all the same copy paste code, only different algorithm, pretty much the same Windows wallet, which is also copy paste.
What has the world come to !
ETHFsupport

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Do you plan to list on coinmarketcap?

Yes, we plan to list on Coinmarketcap.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Took Ethereum Name, to attract People like shit attracts flies, when there is no Connection with ethereum itself.

thus beeing said, i hope i will be proved wrong, but i highly doubt it, and i cant shake the Feeling.

This is just a MN coin, ready to take your Money, which adds nothing Special what so ever to the masternodes coin Scene, which is bloated with copy paste MN coins like this one, in reality all the same copy paste code, only different algorithm, pretty much the same Windows wallet, which is also copy paste.

Thank you! I hope your detailed response saves many hamsters!
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

Give me one good reason why the token is named Ethereum Future ? The only reason there is is because People associate it with Ethereum Cryptocurrency.
There really is no other reason for the naming of this Coin.

Why would any developer do that, if not only to attract unknowing gullible People ?

I would like to hear one honest answer from the developers about this issue. To bad there wont be any, because i am right.

This is the biggest redflag there is in this Coin, and really is enough for you People to start looking somewhere else. I gotta Hand it over to them, the DEVs or the DEV, they are smart, that they named it so. Good for them.

And bad for the People that fall for this thinking ist going to be good.

Same shit happened to Ethereum Cash, since 27 November no more posting in the ANN thread. Scamcoin.
This will be just the same.
This brings nothing new to the table, nothing, really. Absolutly nothing. PURE Money GRAB !

I pitty the fools who will loose Money into this. But you cant have everyone be smart like me. Otherwise People like the DEVS would had no Chance into scamming the weak minded and gullible.

I have bought some shitcoinz in my life, and still own some, which are still in the stage of "ShitCoin", but i did it full knowing i was buying into ShitCoins
The bad Thing is when exactly the opposite happens.

Have a nice life. You wont outlive me anyway !
WeRoX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

i am mining from first day with my rigs ethf because i believe in  your project, but i was not registered on forum bitcointalk one month ago
so i cannot participate in the airdrop
i think thats not fair
my account on bitcointalk doesnt have nothing with supporting your idea and coin
totally not fair!!!!
check my wallet address and see how much i am mining and active on it

I do agree with him .. this is not fair.  I am in the same situation than him.
Eddyxamria

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Airdrops are cool. I wonder will this be for ETH like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005128.0
WeRoX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Give me one good reason why the token is named Ethereum Future ? The only reason there is is because People associate it with Ethereum Cryptocurrency.
There really is no other reason for the naming of this Coin.

Why would any developer do that, if not only to attract unknowing gullible People ?

I would like to hear one honest answer from the developers about this issue. To bad there wont be any, because i am right.

This is the biggest redflag there is in this Coin, and really is enough for you People to start looking somewhere else. I gotta Hand it over to them, the DEVs or the DEV, they are smart, that they named it so. Good for them.

And bad for the People that fall for this thinking ist going to be good.

Same shit happened to Ethereum Cash, since 27 November no more posting in the ANN thread. Scamcoin.
This will be just the same.
This brings nothing new to the table, nothing, really. Absolutly nothing. PURE Money GRAB !

I pitty the fools who will loose Money into this. But you cant have everyone be smart like me. Otherwise People like the DEVS would had no Chance into scamming the weak minded and gullible.

I have bought some shitcoinz in my life, and still own some, which are still in the stage of "ShitCoin", but i did it full knowing i was buying into ShitCoins
The bad Thing is when exactly the opposite happens.

Have a nice life. You wont outlive me anyway !

I have the feeling that you are wrong about the scam because ETH did NOT told me that pas à scam nor said that was not related To ETHFrontier. I still beleive in Ethfuture. We have To say that maybe we do not have information has we would like because it could not be done in another way or else it would be fraud. I migth not agree all rules and the way they do .. but we must admit that they are doing an amazing job 😄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: