Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ViSCoin New crypto fund  (Read 387 times)
Vis_coin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 10:40:27 AM by Vis_coin

VISCOIN is a crypto currency fund  and fiat currency, which allows anyone, from beginners to blockchain experts, to invest in digital assets. And protect yourself with the fiat currency.
[/b]

Active referenced to the portfolio of cryptoassets and fiat to protect market panics. The portfolio benefit is distributed 30% for the organization and 70% for the holder of ViSCoin.

ROADMAP

Token Issuance & ICO Structure

ICO Fund Utilization: 90% Underlying Assets, 10% Operational Expenses

Maximum Supply (Hard Cap): 1.000,000,000

Available for Purchase: 750,000,000

Price per token:

Pre-sale: $0.005 (first 500,000,000 tokens)

Emission rate: No new coins will be minted, destruction of leftover tokens after the ICO

pre ICO Sale Period: February until March 5th

Main ICO Sale Period: 05th March 2018  to 31th March 2018 00h00 GMT

ViS/BTC
It’s a crypto fund
www.vilsim.com

The price of similar token is x500 units higher. Will you let it go?

TWITTER:https://twitter.com/ViS_Coin

ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEB OR YOU CAN CONTACT US
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Hello! The links you were shared was deleted! Please think how to fix )) What kind of fund you will have?
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Site created on free hosting, are you serious?! ROFL
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I think we have already solved the links,Thanks

The fund is currently in operation, but only with our funds.
Currently we distribute among main cryptos, sometime in short for coverage, also alcoins in less measure. And dollars or euros at times when it is better to wait.
pendul

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

looks like we able to send our money to your wallet, and you will buy "anycoin" on it making your own Crypto investments basket... Why we can't do that without your help?
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

The site is provisional, but even so, the important thing is not the site, it is the performance.
We are not in favor of spending more than there is to spend, our money is to invest.
Because I have a Ferrari I will not invest better ... they are just appearances.
It's the good thing about the Blockchain ... Since you can follow the trail of your funds, you can see what they do.
pendul

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

The site is provisional, but even so, the important thing is not the site, it is the performance.
We are not in favor of spending more than there is to spend, our money is to invest.
Because I have a Ferrari I will not invest better ... they are just appearances.
It's the good thing about the Blockchain ... Since you can follow the trail of your funds, you can see what they do.
I think, your website is your "face" but not a performance, that's why it is important.

This is right:
our money is to invest.

Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

There are many reasons for the question of doing it yourself, but:
comfort, vigilance, fewer commissions, portfolios in several exchanges, and the greatest of all.

The price of the token is the value of the funds in management divided by the number of tokens. The price will never be lower than the funds. because the presale is closed, it will have to be bought over the weighted price.
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Actually we think that it is not a normal ICO,

Your money contributed to the ICO, will be here, is not to create "chairs", which if it does not work we have to return chairs.

These days are very important and I recommend to be up to date with the roadmap, because we are having very important meetings.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

what price vetacoin per 1 coin? can you give information about your team developmen and your partner dev?
also if you have bounty program, where we can register?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Currently the price is only in BTC:
0.000001BTC

The founding team and the partners will be published with the definitive website.
The main problem that we find, is that an investment fund has a special regulation, and also the latest crypto news also go in the direction of several regulations.
For that reason we have not yet published all this data.
The founders know how to invest, but to have a fund is not enough, for that reason we are going to incorporate legal, technological and, above all, audit partners.
The marketing part will also be published.

In this phase of development we appreciate all the proposals, but we do not want to do like another similar altcoin that is domiciled in Cayman Islands.
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Web is online   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

www.vilsim.com

VISCOIN is a crypto currency fund  and fiat currency, which allows anyone, from beginners to blockchain experts, to invest in digital assets. And protect yourself with the fiat currency
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:56:08 AM by Vis_coin

BOUNTY PROGRAM

Vs ViSCoin Crypto Fund

LINK TO ICO

laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

I will follow this peoject..i think this project is great..and willbe succsesfully on cryptocurency dev

Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

We just updated the web with the working group and the white paper

WHITE PAPER

Vs ViSCoin Crypto Fund

LINK TO ICO

Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Update web with Concept & Idea Viscoin

Our idea!

A crypto Fund, which can be both crypto as currency fiat to sell expensive and compare cheap, is not always the moment of buying or not having the entire portfolio exposed.
A Viscoin token that makes the function of 'participation as a normal Fund'
* Enter more fund money = more participations
* Background upload = shares are worth more.

Points to consider:

1.   It isn't like other ICO are buying to fabricate something and the next day is no longer your money.
2.   Here is your participation if the Fund goes up your participation will be worth more if the Fund drops your participation it will be worth less. But liquid!
3.    We are working so that the final blockchain can repurchase your tokens even if there is no offer in the market, which would be equivalent to liquidate your participation.
4.   The owner of the tokens would sale their tokens and within a period determined any investor who thinks different (created that you have to buy it) buy it! We already have the square order, but if there is no demand or is biased, as it does not affect the rest are liquid equivalent to their participation and we continue. That the Exchange would be ours or make the deal with one to square such orders.
5.   Taking advantage of that many banks are entering the blockchain ecosystem, we are trying through platforms blockchain Bank you can enter and exit quickly with less cost.
6.   Also we are in contact with two platforms of cold portfolios to offer maximum security to our customers.
7.    Our interest is aligned with the customer because we will not charge anything, only 10% of what they collect the ico initial (all of this no is created free) and as participants which raise the value of the shares. Thus always the interest will be the same on our from the client.
8.   Now we have a web test, and a Whitepaper just for the moment that we are, but it is an idea that we are working.
9.    The definitive web will be ready at the end of March and the updated whitepaper, but always with the previous premises.
10.   Also hope to grow the team (which no one is left by order), here is heard around the world and more if it is to contribute and collaborate.
11.   And anything else that still cannot be said...

The current price reflects the point where we are, the price rise according to the fulfillment of all these landmarks, reflected on the Roadmap.
 By opportunist who looks like: It is not the same buy Apple when it was in a garage or now.

Thank you!

We encourage you to buy, but also if you believe in the idea to collaborate and part, but above all to have a say, respect learn more than the critics, that of 'friends'.

www.vilsim.com[/b]]www.vilsim.com

Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

New web!
Concept & Idea /Token / Bounty /Faq
www.vilsim.com
We wait for you in this project!
Pre sale ViSCoin #Crypto fund
mosmellowman

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Hello  Smiley I am sorry, I am not able to find your soft cap, may I know the number? Thanks
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Thanks for your question, there is no softcap because the founders already have enough softcap to move forward.
Vis_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

New service!
As investors we are, we had to give this service.
ICO SPONSOR
Register on the web
https://www.vilsim.com/icosponsor/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: