Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think God is always the answer?  (Read 558 times)
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Do you think God is always the answer?
Definitely yes,that God answered our prayer, jesus said come and always be with us, sometimes our prayer will not grants us , because sometimes will not good for us ,only God will grant our prayer according to his will,
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

There is no God. If God was the answer for everything , we wouldn't have figured out math , science , technology.

God is an idea , but an old and outdated idea.

The real GOD... Is Money , and if thats the case , Then yes , God is always the answer lol
How could you learn how to cook if God give you every meal? The same goes with the rest of life. Not God is t he problem but the choices we make in our life's, so yes, God is the answer.
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:06:43 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

There is no God. If God was the answer for everything , we wouldn't have figured out math , science , technology.

The real GOD... Is Money , and if thats the case , Then yes , God is always the answer lol

How do you say so that God is only an IDEA? well how can you justify things that are happening around and how an you explain phenomenal things.? Maybe we have a different values and faith . But please just respect  us as we respect yours. For me God is everything and God have the only right to provide knowledge amd answer to everythings. You just have to be sensitive

God is an IDEA. Someone thought of it because they wanted to CONTROL you. Phenomenal things? Explain?

Why should i respect you? Respect is EARNED , not given.

If you believe God is the answer to everything , then you are deluded.

How could you learn how to cook if God give you every meal? The same goes with the rest of life. Not God is t he problem but the choices we make in our life's, so yes, God is the answer.

What are u talking about? I go to the grocery store , I buy some food and come home and cook it. God didn't give me that meal.

The grocery store was the middle man for the farmers , and the farmers grow the food , God didn't do anything.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

God is the creator of all things and everything that exists. So, there's no doubt that God is always the answer provided that you are strong and faithful to HIM. As what the Bible says, 'Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you'.We will just do our best and He will take the rest.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

I believe that through God, you'll know the answer. Everything comes from Him after all. I have experienced confusion, depression and all kinds of things and I can say that the Lord didn't let me down when I asked Him for guidance. He knows the way, the right way.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

If you have faith in God then he will lead you to the good way.Having the will to follow the words of him can give you the blessings in life you truly deserve.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

Defenitely yes, He is the most powerful creator i've known. if God lives in your heart you can ask everything anytime anywhere,he will not give you  immediately the answer inorder to test your faith in him. But if you have patience  then you can prove that there is God.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

No. There are situations where common sense is the answer..

Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Jesus destroyed the traders and bankers in the temple.

God gave us Bitcoin. BTC

Thank you.  Grin
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I do not think that god is always answer to all problems which humanity have encountered. Because, there is no holy creator called god. People can find the answers for their problem in science. Science will be able to find answers to all unknown stuff one way or another.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jeshe2217

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

Yes. It already written in the bible. If you read it. All the problems you've encounter will be easily overcome because you know what to do before it happens. Just have faith with God.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Yes. It already written in the bible. If you read it. All the problems you've encounter will be easily overcome because you know what to do before it happens. Just have faith with God.

I have a problem with the spark plugs in my car being burnt out. I've checked the Bible thoroughly, can't find any advice to "easily overcome" this problem. Can you help?
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Yes , God is always the answer if you believe in him nothing is impossible because God is our creator and he is the most powerful. God is really exist in this world without him i dont what will happen after then. Always have faith in God.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Yes, God always know the answer in all our needs and he always answer what is the best for us. We just need to trust god for all what he do because god is molding us to be strong and be ready for our future.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Not God is the answer of our problem because no God at all
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Do we really need to ask if God is always the answer.? Ofcourse and indeed that God is always the answer even if a family, friend, love ones and even an enemy does it to you because God moves in mysterious ways.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

God answered? 🤔 How does God answer? but who is this God? Too many different religions and different gods, let alone this conversation about God, yes if I answered it means that I am God too, heheh joking, I mean in detail back God that you think, because too many religions and too many people who believe different
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Their is a Filipino saying "NASA DIOS ang AWA, nasa TAO ang gawa". Yes its true, but for every wish and prayer we always ask from HIM.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Do you think God is always the answer?
Of course yes just believe in him. Asked and it will be given to you. Always pray to God connect with him by simply praying. He will answer you in different ways. God loves us and he is our saviour

Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

For me.God has always an answer to every problem.he give us challenges to us that we can survive it.he will not give if he know that we cant survive.in every situation dont lose hope God is always with us.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: