Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectulation for Bitcoin  (Read 388 times)
8CommaClub (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I'm spectulating after the 17-18th of Feb , that Bitcoin will drop SIGNIFICANTLY with Chinese new Year fast approaching.

Once it does , It will hover and go down to about 3k / BTC and near the end of 2018 , it will rise Significantly , to about 30k USD.

And then in 2019 Q1 Bitcoin will be able to pass 50k USD ...

This is spectulation , but lets see if i'm right.

What do you guys think will happen to Bitcoin for the next 2-5 years?

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I think bitcoin price will hit 20k USD this year or the next year. Then for the next 3-5 years, I'm not so sure, but I just think that the price will slowly or dramatically increase year by year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

I think bitcoin price will hit 20k USD this year or the next year. Then for the next 3-5 years, I'm not so sure, but I just think that the price will slowly or dramatically increase year by year.
I am speculating that bitcoin may go over $50,000 in 2018. We are having a down moments in cryptocurrencies pricing cycle and we should expect a surge in price in some days to come. We may thing that the upward trend is over but we can really see what has happened in few days for now, how bitcoin has grown from the bottom  $5,987 in poloniex to over $10,000 yesterday.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

I'm spectulating after the 17-18th of Feb , that Bitcoin will drop SIGNIFICANTLY with Chinese new Year fast approaching.

Once it does , It will hover and go down to about 3k / BTC and near the end of 2018 , it will rise Significantly , to about 30k USD.

Why do you think that Chinese new year ending would reduce the price? Most people are actually speculating on the opposite. The logic being that money left crypto to fund Chinese New Year expenses and when it's passed they will come back to the market and buy their positions back.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Some people say that Bitcoin will start to rise faster after Chinese New Year. Creator of this thread
belongs to other group, that claims otherwise.
   I will not comment your beliefs! I saw something nice:
-https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockshow-2018-new-european-event-is-announced-larger-than-ever
   I like when I see Larger Than Ever, "With each new event, the BlockShow conference gets bigger", "BlockShow
Europe is going to reveal the most groundbreaking releases from various Blockchain companies, the most successful
Blockchain-powered projects."
    Look around and you will see that Bitcoin is growing! There are more Bitcoin supporters, people here
know which side is a good side, slowly others are starting to see more and more. This is a revolution that
is getting bigger, it is easy to understand reasons for that. Logical we need to go to next level, digital
era started with BlockChain, some people are aware of that. We know what is better, and who is better
always win in the end.
   Look around and you can see that Bitcoin is winning a lot! Why would be different in the future. Compare that
with army that have machine guns and canons against the ones who still fighting with spears.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

What made you think that way OP? Is it only because of Chinese New Year? If that is the case, that I'd one baseless speculation since people who needs money should have had already converted their btc into fiat and I am sure that by the said date(s), Bitcoin will start to rise faster as we see money coming back into crypto. I hope you are right in your last statement though. It will be good if btc reached 50k$ by Q1 of 2019.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

I am speculating that bitcoin may go over $50,000 in 2018. We are having a down moments in cryptocurrencies pricing cycle and we should expect a surge in price in some days to come. We may thing that the upward trend is over but we can really see what has happened in few days for now, how bitcoin has grown from the bottom  $5,987 in poloniex to over $10,000 yesterday.
I believe that bitcoin will return to the $ 20k peak in March after Asian investors return to the cryptocurrency market after a long Lunar New Year holiday. It's a time of market boom, I believe it's time for you to buy the good crypto for yourself.

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

What made you think that way OP? Is it only because of Chinese New Year? If that is the case, that I'd one baseless speculation since people who needs money should have had already converted their btc into fiat and I am sure that by the said date(s), Bitcoin will start to rise faster as we see money coming back into crypto. I hope you are right in your last statement though. It will be good if btc reached 50k$ by Q1 of 2019.

Reaching 50k by end of the year is about the only thing I agreed with. There's about zero chance of bitcoin hitting 3k and then recovering to reach 50k within the same year. Having hit 6k, if we can have an uptrend from here for the rest of the year without too many major stumbling blocks then 50k is feasible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

I'm sorry but bitcoin is still is still above $10K Feb 17, and I doubt that we can see it touching below $10K this month. On the contrary, this rally that we are seeing will continue and not be affected and drop significantly after the Chinese New Year.

I'm betting that it could go to $50K-$60K at the end of the year. Remember that we still have the Lightning Network factor, if this is implemented in the next quarter then expect bitcoin to reach another all time high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

Some people say that Bitcoin will start to rise faster after Chinese New Year. Creator of this thread
belongs to other group, that claims otherwise.
   I will not comment your beliefs! I saw something nice:
-https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockshow-2018-new-european-event-is-announced-larger-than-ever
   I like when I see Larger Than Ever, "With each new event, the BlockShow conference gets bigger", "BlockShow
Europe is going to reveal the most groundbreaking releases from various Blockchain companies, the most successful
Blockchain-powered projects."
    Look around and you will see that Bitcoin is growing! There are more Bitcoin supporters, people here
know which side is a good side, slowly others are starting to see more and more. This is a revolution that
is getting bigger, it is easy to understand reasons for that. Logical we need to go to next level, digital
era started with BlockChain, some people are aware of that. We know what is better, and who is better
always win in the end.
   Look around and you can see that Bitcoin is winning a lot! Why would be different in the future. Compare that
with army that have machine guns and canons against the ones who still fighting with spears.
That's right we need to level-up, it's started with Blockchain and now they announce BlockShow, its third big conference dedicated to discovering the hottest innovations, trends and sensations.Bitcoin will be most important cryptocurrecy.
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Bitcoin's price is not a reflection of its growing usage as currency; it reflects merely demand for the mirage of its speculative value.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Generally speaking there are going to be big price increases like we saw last year,
these will be followed by price corrections like we saw in January
these are natural movements but in the long term me not see $6000 again.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

$50k is not impossible but it would take time. Somehow in Q1 of 2019, i dont see it coming because there would be some correction thats about to happen in the future. MAybe we will enjoy $20k for the start if 2019 and $50k for the nest 3-5 years.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

I have many ideas about Bitcoin in the next few years. In this year 2018 Bitcoin will only be able to reach a maximum of $ 20,000 or maybe just $ 15,000 - 17,000 this is what I think Smiley) But in 2019 Bitcoin continues to surprise us again as what It did in 2017, these are the ideas of Bitcoin in the future.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Speculation for bitcoin is not totally calculated and we cannot assure if that certain speculation will come true. All speculation are mostly based on last year movement situation. Hopefully all good speculation will positively happen, and I'm also praying that price will be more higher this year compare before price. Although bitcoin today is growing up in terms of acceptance and adaptation in some private business institution. It is a good sign that bitcoin will reach in very long journey.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Why do you think that Chinese new year ending would reduce the price? Most people are actually speculating on the opposite. The logic being that money left crypto to fund Chinese New Year expenses and when it's passed they will come back to the market and buy their positions back.
you are right bitcoin down because money left crypto and whenever it could happen not just in chinese new year, when fud is scattered too many people are riding their money from crypto and bitcoin down, in my opinion no one knows the future but i hope the price increases from year to year

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

you are right bitcoin down because money left crypto and whenever it could happen not just in chinese new year, when fud is scattered too many people are riding their money from crypto and bitcoin down, in my opinion no one knows the future but i hope the price increases from year to year
I think the main reason was the investor dumping their bitcoin which cause the price of bitcoin goes low.But right now the price of bitcoin where goes up and maybe the investors started to buy bitcoin after holidays.For me we should give our fall support for bitcoin to push the higher value of it.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Everyone has their own opinion, like me and some news i read that after Chinese New Year bitcoin price will rise again.
After that bitcoin gain a little price at the end of this event, we are waiting for the lightning again for the bitcoin this March and April to have a new milestone of 30.000+++ USD.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Bitcoin could reach 50k this year, maybe higher, no one really knows with any real certainty. Most would speculate that it won't go so high but it's really much too hard to tell. If the price can recover towards 20k in the next few months then a year end run could easily see 50k eclipsed. Whatever happens it will be one hell of a ride.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Hi,

Let's see, indeed. But I'm sorry to say that if you are right, it will be called luck and if you are wrong... Well, you know  Wink

As for my own forecasts... I see the current trend, going on for several years, with huge peaks and even greater falls when there are significant forks... I think we will still see some people panick selling and other despising such moves...

That's my best guess!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: