Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy fast and sell fast  (Read 25267 times)
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:47:18 AM
Merited by ribowo76 (1)

The investment strategy in the middle of a deep index correction is that investors must dare to enter because stock prices tend to be cheaper. But it must be selective.
investors don't need to panic. Because, when the market starts to recover most investors often lose these important events. As a result, ordinary investors sell their shares too quickly. In fact, these events sometimes only last for a moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I think this is a very good idea, but the main thing is to know when to buy, because it can fall and you will not sell it. I say this in my experience)
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I think it will be very profitable if you do it all you have to be able to move quickly and make sure you can find the right point to buy and sell coins.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Thats kinda hard to gain profits and too risky, the best thing is to buy at low and sell after a nice pump no matter if you wait for a few months.
Exactly.I think you will not make a huge profit if you prefer buying fast and selling fast knowing you have to wait for the price market to increase again and even reach new heights.I still want to make a buy low and sell high,just wait for the market to make a big pump and it will be a perfect time to sell.
but what's more difficult, we don't know for sure whether the price of the coin that we want to buy is the lowest price, the coin we buy and we think it's already in the lowest price position, but the price can still go down again, so it's not easy for us predict or analyze coin prices correctly, so, invest in coins that really have good potential.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

the benefits are not so much and to avoid losses we must always monitor market price movements, this is obviously very tiring because we have wasted a lot of time to always monitor market price movements so we can get profit when selling above the purchase price
Although this seems tiring but many people do this. Buy fast and then sell it quickly, things like this will definitely require us to take a cut loss. Since if we don't act fast, what we do is only waiting. After all there is no guarantee the price will rise suddenly. There are so many risks that we must bear if we use this method. I once tried it and it didn't work well. However if that works, you can make money quickly.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 04:30:06 PM by Arthurian60

Buy fast and sell fast is another method to derive quick profit in the market. Most time if you don't want to monitor your trade from time to time, buying quick and selling quick is fixable. Most times after executing these trades, you found out that the coins start moving upwards only. It goes both ways
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Right now from the point of view of safe trading "Buy fast and sell fast" is the best strategy. There are rapid and manipulated fallings in the market. So it is better just fix profit and get your money as soon as possible quickly.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Fluctuations and market conditions I think obstacles will exist if implementing a fast trading strategy. Sometimes market conditions can change quickly at any time, so if suddenly the market conditions deteriorate and prices fall dramatically this will be detrimental if you implement a fast trading strategy. The weakness of this strategy in my opinion is the risk of losing very high because we only do it in the short term with uncertain market conditions. So we have to do it at the right time, when the price is stable and good.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
Never deal with fast money, fast transactions and fast investments. Because if you really want to earn in a good state you will definitely need to deal with the things that would need an effort for you to do with. In trading, investment and dealing with the right decision in every transaction we could take.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

I think this is a very good idea, but the main thing is to know when to buy, because it can fall and you will not sell it. I say this in my experience)
Maybe people have forgotten about something called patience. Decisive decisions are also important but being patient helps a trader by a great deal. If you are hasty in taking decisions you will make mistakes unless of course you are some professional trader of crypto.

Right now from the point of view of safe trading "Buy fast and sell fast" is the best strategy. There are rapid and manipulated fallings in the market. So it is better just fix profit and get your money as soon as possible quickly.
It is just a big way to lose your money. I dont understand the statement of "Getting money quickly" - the world does not work like that and I have seen that with my own experience. These people will run into the frontlines like suicide warriors and the ones who have the last laugh are the whales pumping them. Have patience and watch the market before deciding whether to buy or less.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

it can be an option because buying fast and selling quickly can avoid dumping quickly. it's a strategy to get a profit even a little but it works well for trading.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
fusebox

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

and weaknesses?
Weakness - You need either automated methods or quick fingers
Obstacles - Finding an exchange that doesn't lag (good luck!)
Constraints - Small profit, more trades, high room for potentially lost gains if held (but this comes with the lower chance to lose big)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

it can be an option because buying fast and selling quickly can avoid dumping quickly. it's a strategy to get a profit even a little but it works well for trading.

Daily trader generally follow this principle as they buy and sell quickly and gets their profit booked immediately. This helps them to earn everyday and they know their position at the end of the month that was it s a good or bad decision to do that.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

You are right I think everyone should know about good time to buy and good time to sell, for me best time to buy is when you see market is red and we need to buy more, holding is good for it you will have to show patience because more holding gives opportunities for selling at the highest price, so I think now is best time we should buy and hold for long time it will be full of profit.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

In order to be able to process quickly, it is generally necessary to keep the profit margin low and to do accordingly. The main purpose of fast processing is to generate income on instant fluctuations and to minimize the possibility of loss. I do not think it is better for new investors not to experiment with this method immediately, even if it is not necessary to discuss that a preliminary information is required for these transactions. Moreover, with this method, the daily stress will be at a lower level and it will also support not to make panic operations. I think that a user who succeeds in generating income over every fluctuation will be able to increase his capital to several times in a short period of time.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

and weaknesses?

I don't think fast trading strategy is effective. Doing it is prone to error which could lead to a loss. So it would be wise for a trader to do it meticulously, not fast but quick in in identifying a possible.
It is not like it is not effective, which can also be considered as scalping. The main problem here is that a lot of newbie traders like the OP are certainly so particular about gambling than trading actually since a lot of them do it without any strategy or method to actually be sure they are taking the right step. Scalping cannot be for everybody and it would take some level of experience to get right most especially with the volatile nature of the market.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

and weaknesses?
Sometimes this buy fast and sell fast as you have said is just not the best option because you can still make mistake even with that. Some people are thinking that buying fast and selling immediately is a good way to make profit and that they won’t lose.

It’s a good strategy, but I still think that no matter what strategy you’re using the only thing that matters is whether you’re able to tell if the market continues to go up or whether it will fall.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

and weaknesses?
Sometimes this buy fast and sell fast as you have said is just not the best option because you can still make mistake even with that. Some people are thinking that buying fast and selling immediately is a good way to make profit and that they won’t lose.

It’s a good strategy, but I still think that no matter what strategy you’re using the only thing that matters is whether you’re able to tell if the market continues to go up or whether it will fall.

Well it's fine if you're ok with minimal profit. And you have a lot of time to spend monitoring the market. It doesn't always happen that a coins price would go up in a short amount of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

Yeah, for some people buying and selling fast is a strategy but it takes a lot of time and effort to do it plus you must not get upset when you did just the wrong thing at the wrong time.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

This is kind of a stressfull that you are focused on the price minute by minute to check if it increases even a little and sell it fast. It is also profitable in a way that you earn even a little for a small amount of time. With this kind of market we have, this kind of investing is possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: