Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Chinese New Year Affect the Market?!  (Read 619 times)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

I think yes, but I have no idea about details why it is rising bcs of it.
Anyone can explain me?

Chinese new year really do affect the Crypto Market as the international major holidays like Christmas, Gregorian Calendar New Year and other important holidays around the world will do affect the Crypto Market because people tend to convert their investments into cash money in order to buy anything for the preparation, occasion  expenses, gifts for loved ones and other important things for the special holiday.
That's why Crypto Market will surge back every time the world special holidays are passed like previous years, Bitcoin, Ethereum and most of Altcoins do have droppings on special holidays especially on Christmas and New years.

sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Yes, It does! because Chinese offices and factories close for about three working weeks, allowing workers time to travel back home to spend the holiday with their families. It is, therefore, the largest holiday week which obviously affects the trade and business, even if it is crypto business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: