Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform  (Read 34041 times)
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Faked volume on binance

You should have to provide the valid proof to CMC to exclude this from the whole trading volume and mark the Binance as fake exchange. But everybody knows you are just trolling and don't have any proof what are saying right now.

Yes, i don't know why people are trolling the best exchange, how can people simply commenting the negative news about the Binance exchange. Worldwide many people are kept believing this Binance exchange without any further problem trading in it.

Not trolling, it's common knowledge a lot of crypto trading volume is faked by exchanges to attract users. Ask anybody that's been in crypto for a few years or has run their own exchange.

And especially with 1200 or so btc volume on a thread that is only 20 pages long,...this is not a largely active project community, Like Doge is, with similar coin supply.

If you want proof.. get everybody to withdraw their holo coins from binance, and see what happens. this is your proof, because once every user's are off the order books, you'll still see trading going on Wink

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Faked volume on binance

You should have to provide the valid proof to CMC to exclude this from the whole trading volume and mark the Binance as fake exchange. But everybody knows you are just trolling and don't have any proof what are saying right now.

Yes, i don't know why people are trolling the best exchange, how can people simply commenting the negative news about the Binance exchange. Worldwide many people are kept believing this Binance exchange without any further problem trading in it.

Not trolling, it's common knowledge a lot of crypto trading volume is faked by exchanges to attract users. Ask anybody that's been in crypto for a few years or has run their own exchange.

And especially with 1200 or so btc volume on a thread that is only 20 pages long,...this is not a largely active project community, Like Doge is, with similar coin supply.

If you want proof.. get everybody to withdraw their holo coins from binance, and see what happens. this is your proof, because once every user's are off the order books, you'll still see trading going on Wink

Dodge is shit, stop fudding, and get lost.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

Faked volume on binance

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Faked volume on binance

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

Lol i made 100% with HOLo in 1 month, and HOLO exists since May 2018

DOdge is old, wasted, and for some time it was given for free. Thats its value - 0.

Shitcoin - called dodge - chart

HOLO chart

See, for your shitcoin it took 3 years to get to where HOLO is after 4 months

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Faked volume on binance

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

DOdge is old, wasted, and for some time it was given for free. Thats its value - 0.
Holo and doge are completely two different project!
4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

Faked volume on binance

Stop posting shitty one-liners for signature campaign spamming purposes, Italian retard, and learn English.

What this pump for any great news?

Lol, 3-year olds are better.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Faked volume on binance

Stop posting shitty one-liners for signature campaign spamming purposes, Italian retard, and learn English.

What this pump for any great news?

Lol, 3-year olds are better.

I just said that you are discussing two completely different projects, respect those who have invested in other projects, keep calm and use good manners that no one has offended you.
4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Scheduled streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSv64N0wT48

for all wanting to know more about Holochain

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

Who isn't interested in upcoming AMA session ? Of course many people will be watching live stream tomorrow evening. I appreciate the effort to share the link as I have just bookmarked it to not miss. I personally don't have any question at the moment but can't wait miss the streaming to catch up what will be asked and answered.
4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Who isn't interested in upcoming AMA session ? Of course many people will be watching live stream tomorrow evening. I appreciate the effort to share the link as I have just bookmarked it to not miss. I personally don't have any question at the moment but can't wait miss the streaming to catch up what will be asked and answered.

No problem, you are welcome  Wink

BTW market cap just reached over 210 millions of $, for the first time

to the moon  Cool

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

to the moon  Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/#charts

Maybe you are not following this project closely look over 8th May when it touched market cap of $235M but it is not bad to see it is recovering. I hope this time it will move to new level and will set great achievement.
nasuhdede

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Holo was not popular never ever for some shillina scams. For that reason lt never get enough attention from btctalk.

Most people who recommend holo was from twitter. Like Khrisma or raiturk etc. Many people involved for a long term because of these crypto guru people. Not shillina people.

I can say that Krisma is a developer and he interests many ico and saying does it worth or not. And for him holo is so far best project so far since holo ico times.

Holo will be top 25 soon or late. Its only on Binance and yet climbing one by one. Why there is no more exchange coming. Because team decided to do not apply any exchange, they would rather focus on technology. How did they add to binance then? Because Binance invited them and added. Simple. Soon or late other exchanges  have to invite Holo team for listing. Then we will discovery top 10 etc.
4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

to the moon  Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/#charts

Maybe you are not following this project closely look over 8th May when it touched market cap of $235M but it is not bad to see it is recovering. I hope this time it will move to new level and will set great achievement.

That was launching date lol

everybody (without faith) dumps new ICO tokens on launching date

u should know that by now

4x4et

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:19:20 PM by 4x4et

Holo was not popular never ever for some shillina scams. For that reason lt never get enough attention from btctalk.

Most people who recommend holo was from twitter. Like Khrisma or raiturk etc. Many people involved for a long term because of these crypto guru people. Not shillina people.

I can say that Krisma is a developer and he interests many ico and saying does it worth or not. And for him holo is so far best project so far since holo ico times.

Holo will be top 25 soon or late. Its only on Binance and yet climbing one by one. Why there is no more exchange coming. Because team decided to do not apply any exchange, they would rather focus on technology. How did they add to binance then? Because Binance invited them and added. Simple. Soon or late other exchanges  have to invite Holo team for listing. Then we will discovery top 10 etc.

Bitcointalk is full of scammers, fudders and pathological liars, including staff.

If you hang around here, you will soon find out.

Just wait for Holoports being delivered and Q4. Expecting a shitload of good news.

Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

It's hard to believe that such kind of project reached it's hard cap only at the last day of ICO while it was ongoning almost 1 month  Smiley

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

Had like 350k Holotokens , but sold them for peanuts . Definetly will grab them when i will have chance again Cheesy Im studying this project and got really good feeling its gonna be big one day . And rumours about Firefox is kinda telling me to grab holo as fast as i can lol . Didnt notice this project before , found it on coinmarketcap like 1 month ago only :/
bisti

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Preliminary talks with Mozzila confirmed (from reddit)

https://cryptobriefing.com/holochain-mozilla-preliminary-discussions/
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I was looking at Holochain's internship program where it is stated applications can be dropped in by 15th of September. While non-US based candidates must apply by 10th of August to be considered. Doesn't this mean the program is open only for US based applicants now ? It is excellent program to provide chance of skills learning or enhancement in blockchain to six lucky choosers anyway.
lilly771

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Hey there,

can someone tell me where to buy the holoport? Will the holo "mining" be more profitable with a holoport compared to if u "mine" it as you mine other cryptos with simple gpu? ( I know it's not called mining).
4x4et

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Hey there,

can someone tell me where to buy the holoport? Will the holo "mining" be more profitable with a holoport compared to if u "mine" it as you mine other cryptos with simple gpu? ( I know it's not called mining).

Its not about mining, its about running apps on Holochain.

HOLO is not mineable.

more info https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting#/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: