Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform  (Read 34036 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:24:15 AM

is holo still erc20 token ?
i keep my holo in Mew

Yes it's still ERC20 you're fine, there are plans for a swap to HoloFuel in the near future but no date yet as far as I know:
https://medium.com/h-o-l-o/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf

People who are holding the coins are kept waiting for the exact date when we can swap holo to holo fuel coins. Still, they are in the developments phase which they are giving very good updates about their progress and development which makes me hold the coins in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:20:59 AM

i keep my holo in Mew

Yes it's still ERC20 you're fine, there are plans for a swap to HoloFuel in the near future but no date yet as far as I know:
https://medium.com/h-o-l-o/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf

People who are holding the coins are kept waiting for the exact date when we can swap holo to holo fuel coins. Still, they are in the developments phase which they are giving very good updates about their progress and development which makes me hold the coins in the long term.
Right until now it seems like it is still in the development stage and if you see a condition like this of course we have to hold a coin if you want to exchange it but it all returns to your respective decisions

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:52:47 AM

They are progressing and potential is real that's why we see all this support for Holochain. One thing is bit frustrating this uncertainty or no clear roadmap for token swap because this may cause loss for few holders. Some people buy tokens and never look back at market being long term investors and they may suffer from swap process. It is token buyers responsibility too but few don't watch market everyday.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:05:36 AM

They are progressing and potential is real that's why we see all this support for Holochain. One thing is bit frustrating this uncertainty or no clear roadmap for token swap because this may cause loss for few holders. Some people buy tokens and never look back at market being long term investors and they may suffer from swap process. It is token buyers responsibility too but few don't watch market everyday.
if there is no notification to the token holder it is a disaster,
if it is done manually and there is a deadline, hopefully HOLO can have a good decision

mario2050

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:59:34 PM

if there is no notification to the token holder it is a disaster,
if it is done manually and there is a deadline, hopefully HOLO can have a good decision

the total suplly its itd dynamic
Matzmosha

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:24:53 AM

Guys holo will be big but try also efin Exchange get 1000 just by sign up

https://efin.cx/?rc=NUKJD
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:54:52 AM

When I read about Holo fuel few months ago when it was announced, is that they are not in hurry to swap token. First development will be done and platform will be built to support with real use cases and then at later stage token swap will take place. We should stay intact but there is nothing to be worried on immediate basis in my opinion. There will be sufficient time for everyone to participate in swap.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

Holo/Bitcoin/Tether (13 May) #HOT $HOT #BTC $BTC #USDT $USDT: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/holobitcointether-13-may-hot-hot-btc-btc-usdt-usdt-xkkwxz

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:20:35 PM

In my opinion HOLO is a good token and promises to be a long-term investment (more than 1 year), until now I have around 85,000 HOLO and I bought it in stages from the price of 7 satoshi, hoping the price will continue to rise.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:53:16 PM

In my opinion HOLO is a good token and promises to be a long-term investment (more than 1 year), until now I have around 85,000 HOLO and I bought it in stages from the price of 7 satoshi, hoping the price will continue to rise.
the price has gone up from 7 satoshi to 22 satoshi, and that is very good,
it was at a price of 35 sats, but when the bitcoin prices weakened, and now HOT is very popular with binance traders

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:38:35 AM

i keep my holo in Mew

Yes, it is still based on ERC-20, I'm still keeping Holo until now, there's no official Ann about whether Holo will become a coin like Binance or EOS, but I hope Holo's performance will improve and later it can become an independent coin.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:47:27 AM

Holo continues to move positively, today has risen again by more than 22%, fortunately I'm still keeping HOLO and now it's time to hold and calculate our profit.
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:26:46 PM

Holo continues to move positively, today has risen again by more than 22%, fortunately I'm still keeping HOLO and now it's time to hold and calculate our profit.

Yeah Holo is moving but watch out for Ncash explosion soon, same to Celer that is already on the move.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:01:04 PM

Yeah Holo is moving but watch out for Ncash explosion soon, same to Celer that is already on the move.
Holo has broken out on May 21 with the price of all time high at $ 0.002246 USD,
making HOLO 34th in the coinmarketcap, I like it!

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1423

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

Holo has broken out on May 21 with the price of all time high at $ 0.002246 USD,

Why calculate if you hold, bro ?

On the other hand, imo, when such a rise occurs we should take some (partial) profits, and that's what i'm doing on hot  Grin
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:27:12 PM

Why calculate if you hold, bro ?

On the other hand, imo, when such a rise occurs we should take some (partial) profits, and that's what i'm doing on hot  Grin

It depends but Holo is showing unpredictable performance in last rally so many people lost the chance to make big profit. Only strong hands take big advantage from giant project like this I think in long term it will put us into more strong position.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:42:06 AM

IS there some unique technology or why price is growing so much? What main competitors of Holo? And when is mainnet planned to launch?
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:34:44 PM

IS there some unique technology or why price is growing so much? What main competitors of Holo? And when is mainnet planned to launch?
the price grows because the Holo Token is in Binance, some tokens or coins registered at binance have experienced a tremendous increase this week, Matic, BTT, and Holo are coins that are highly demand by traders there

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:23:33 AM

the price grows because the Holo Token is in Binance, some tokens or coins registered at binance have experienced a tremendous increase this week, Matic, BTT, and Holo are coins that are highly demand by traders there

But Holo is something more only this reason as some other tokens who are listed on this exchange are not having increase like this. Holo is looking more promising the team is shaping this very well.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:29:05 AM

But Holo was listed to Binance a long time ago. And there are a lot of other coins on Binance, but they are not pumped...
What unique and new Holo offers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: