Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop being negative and start being positive.  (Read 619 times)
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

It's the nature of people to become less optimistic especially if they experience a lot of negativity in life. But this can be change but it will depend on the attitude of a person towards things, they must eliminate too much regret and should focus on things that really matters.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Good day people of bitcointalk forum!

I am writing this to all those people who are already way in too deep on the addiction of being negative. Yes, this message is for you my dear friends, and for all the others out there that are on the point in their lives where all they see are negative things which are unconsciously getting drawn into the addiction of being a negative thinking person.

Now, at some point in our lives we all have had bad experiences right? I mean, who didn't? You see, whatever it is that you are going through right now, somebody is going through worse(or something like that). Do you know what I mean? Okay, stay with me. So, how do you cope with all the negativity in your life? Wait, let me rephrase that, have you even thought about dealing with all the negativity that you have gone through or still experiencing? If not, then I suggest that you do so. You see pal, most of the people will tell you to just ignore them and look in the bright side instead and be more positive. But ask yourself, has that really ever worked for you? once? twice? a couple of times? Well, I'll tell you why not or why it didn't work out for longer than you have expected. It is simply because what you are doing really cannot make you a positive person. Well, maybe sometimes you think it works but then later on, you start feeling the same way again and you do the same cycle every damn time without noticing a single thing getting better. You do the same thing over and over again with every negativity that comes to you. And guess what? It still didn't work and probably won't ever work. This is most certainly because you are not being positive or doing a great strategy to become more positive in life. Instead, what you are doing is just running away from all that negativity and just lying to yourself using the strategy "looking at the bright side" as a disguise or a cover up for all your running away.

Now don't get me wrong, I sure ain't saying that sitting down and resting is a bad thing(a better thing to say than running away lol). I mean, resting is actually good for the mind and body. In fact, it has been proven that having a good rest physically and mentally can really make anyone be at their best at whatever they do or face all throughout the day(the same principle also applies to your lifetime as a whole). But, as what people always say, "too much of anything is never good." So okay wait, what is it really that we have to do? Well, one thing that really worked out for me is facing all these negativity straight on. I really do not know how to explain it deeper so let me just tell you guys what I did. one day, I went inside my room, closed the door, laid on my bed, shut my eyes and then let my thoughts run freely for a while until I get comfortable. And then I just started thinking about all the negativity I have in my life together with all the positivity. Believe it or not, there were actually quite a lot of images and scenarios that I saw, both good and bad mixed up altogether from biggest to smallest. Memories like losing my first pet, getting kicked out of school, being a disappointment to my family, and so much more. There were also memories of that time when I, together with my team won a school to school soccer competition when I was on 7th grade and that time when I first had a motor bike. I was literally having mixed emotions and didn't notice that tears were already falling down my face. Then it started to get harder to focus on memories that I missed, and the memories that I hated remembering. But then slowly, looking back at all of them, things started to make sense. Then the process of accepting everything as normal things that really do happen in life started all by itself. Yes, it took me a couple of days before achieving this and a few more in repeating it over and over again until one day I suddenly felt this great sign of relief. At last, I have finally been able to release all these negativity inside of me. And no, not by running away from them but by accepting them instead and seeing them as things that make me as a whole or who I am. Something that makes me even better and stronger than ever before rather than something that just cripples me that I need to rid myself off. Acceptance is what I think enables a person to really grow. And it is really ironic how we all need to accept this because the sooner we do, the earlier we start to actually grow. There just ain't no other way around it.

Even though, I really cannot deny that every now and then, I still get carried away by negativity sometimes, I am pretty confident to say that I am now more comfortable in dealing with them. Absolutely more than I ever was. Decisions are more easier, problems weigh lighter and pretty much everything is more bearable than it used to. Yes, this may be a never ending process, but so is life. So you better start early, make it a habit,  start now.

Ooookay! You may be wondering what all these have to do with bitcoins and stuff here or the crypto world as a whole. Well, just look at it this way. In the real world, we experience all sorts of positivity and negativity every day. The same thing goes when we are here in the crypto world. Because whether we like it or not, as much as we need a good working mind to make big decisions in real life, it is also the same here.

Hope this makes sense, reaches and helps you guys in any way.
good day and good luck,

-Similificator

Nice reading your shared story. Well, being pessimistic do happens all the time. In terms of crytocurrency world, you cannot avoid to be negative sometimes especially when you are seeing that your investments are at risks. However, you are right that if we just keep on being positive, we will be able to attract more optimistic things in life.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Being positive and negative all boils down to your mindset in the end. I have been in depressed states in my life and euphoric states in my life and one thing I have learned is that neither state remains permanent which means we are always growing or in a state of limbo. Knowing this it is helpful to aid ourselves with tools so that no matter the situation we can help ourselves and others around us. It is having these tools and mental power that puts an end to diseases like depression, and gives us the strength to succeed in life no matter how stacked the odds are.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Being positive and negative all boils down to your mindset in the end. I have been in depressed states in my life and euphoric states in my life and one thing I have learned is that neither state remains permanent which means we are always growing or in a state of limbo. Knowing this it is helpful to aid ourselves with tools so that no matter the situation we can help ourselves and others around us. It is having these tools and mental power that puts an end to diseases like depression, and gives us the strength to succeed in life no matter how stacked the odds are.

Well said!
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

being positive may lead into a healthier lifestyles, lower the rates of depression and it can also build your skills. plus positive thinking attracts good things in your life. bonus is you stay young Grin
Jessica1234

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

yes, because positive mind lead to positive outcome. When you think positive, your actions will be more active and it will be done beautiful. This attitude will surely make you feel better. Less worry and it makes our outcome good.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

yes, because positive mind lead to positive outcome. When you think positive, your actions will be more active and it will be done beautiful. This attitude will surely make you feel better. Less worry and it makes our outcome good.
You can think positively all what you want but if you don't have the skills then your outcomes are going to be negative, a positive mind is necessary but it's not close to be everything you need a lot more than that you need knowledge, experience, patience and skills to get good outcomes when investing in cryptocurrencies or other assets
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

Totally agree with you as it is important for us to get the peace of time, if you will think negative then a lot of negative thinking will grab your mind and it will lead you to the panic selling so it is good to stay positive and don’t try to think negative because it is all just the destruction nothing else. I think really well about bitcoin and trust me it made everything so good now I can invest and I can earn without any fear and negative thought, my positive thinking use to strengthen me every day to invest more and be good to bitcoin.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Good day people of bitcointalk forum!

I am writing this to all those people who are already way in too deep on the addiction of being negative. Yes, this message is for you my dear friends, and for all the others out there that are on the point in their lives where all they see are negative things which are unconsciously getting drawn into the addiction of being a negative thinking person.

Now, at some point in our lives we all have had bad experiences right? I mean, who didn't? You see, whatever it is that you are going through right now, somebody is going through worse(or something like that). Do you know what I mean? Okay, stay with me. So, how do you cope with all the negativity in your life? Wait, let me rephrase that, have you even thought about dealing with all the negativity that you have gone through or still experiencing? If not, then I suggest that you do so. You see pal, most of the people will tell you to just ignore them and look in the bright side instead and be more positive. But ask yourself, has that really ever worked for you? once? twice? a couple of times? Well, I'll tell you why not or why it didn't work out for longer than you have expected. It is simply because what you are doing really cannot make you a positive person. Well, maybe sometimes you think it works but then later on, you start feeling the same way again and you do the same cycle every damn time without noticing a single thing getting better. You do the same thing over and over again with every negativity that comes to you. And guess what? It still didn't work and probably won't ever work. This is most certainly because you are not being positive or doing a great strategy to become more positive in life. Instead, what you are doing is just running away from all that negativity and just lying to yourself using the strategy "looking at the bright side" as a disguise or a cover up for all your running away.

Now don't get me wrong, I sure ain't saying that sitting down and resting is a bad thing(a better thing to say than running away lol). I mean, resting is actually good for the mind and body. In fact, it has been proven that having a good rest physically and mentally can really make anyone be at their best at whatever they do or face all throughout the day(the same principle also applies to your lifetime as a whole). But, as what people always say, "too much of anything is never good." So okay wait, what is it really that we have to do? Well, one thing that really worked out for me is facing all these negativity straight on. I really do not know how to explain it deeper so let me just tell you guys what I did. one day, I went inside my room, closed the door, laid on my bed, shut my eyes and then let my thoughts run freely for a while until I get comfortable. And then I just started thinking about all the negativity I have in my life together with all the positivity. Believe it or not, there were actually quite a lot of images and scenarios that I saw, both good and bad mixed up altogether from biggest to smallest. Memories like losing my first pet, getting kicked out of school, being a disappointment to my family, and so much more. There were also memories of that time when I, together with my team won a school to school soccer competition when I was on 7th grade and that time when I first had a motor bike. I was literally having mixed emotions and didn't notice that tears were already falling down my face. Then it started to get harder to focus on memories that I missed, and the memories that I hated remembering. But then slowly, looking back at all of them, things started to make sense. Then the process of accepting everything as normal things that really do happen in life started all by itself. Yes, it took me a couple of days before achieving this and a few more in repeating it over and over again until one day I suddenly felt this great sign of relief. At last, I have finally been able to release all these negativity inside of me. And no, not by running away from them but by accepting them instead and seeing them as things that make me as a whole or who I am. Something that makes me even better and stronger than ever before rather than something that just cripples me that I need to rid myself off. Acceptance is what I think enables a person to really grow. And it is really ironic how we all need to accept this because the sooner we do, the earlier we start to actually grow. There just ain't no other way around it.

Even though, I really cannot deny that every now and then, I still get carried away by negativity sometimes, I am pretty confident to say that I am now more comfortable in dealing with them. Absolutely more than I ever was. Decisions are more easier, problems weigh lighter and pretty much everything is more bearable than it used to. Yes, this may be a never ending process, but so is life. So you better start early, make it a habit,  start now.

Ooookay! You may be wondering what all these have to do with bitcoins and stuff here or the crypto world as a whole. Well, just look at it this way. In the real world, we experience all sorts of positivity and negativity every day. The same thing goes when we are here in the crypto world. Because whether we like it or not, as much as we need a good working mind to make big decisions in real life, it is also the same here.

Hope this makes sense, reaches and helps you guys in any way.
good day and good luck,

-Similificator

hello....everyone i still don't know what can i say about this question.all i can say is so your work as good as you can and always be a positive thinker because that was me i never think negative because a negative thinker is always a looser.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I guess we really need to stay very positive in times of crisis just like we have been witnessing in the last 3 months. I'm still one of those members here who truly believed that we can all bounce back and recover from all downtrend and all FUD that has been going around this forum for such a long time.

And we need to stay positive not just in our investment but in our life as well. I have been out of job for the last 3 years but I never gave up, I still remain positive until one day I got a call from one company last year January and now it been more than a year since I was able to stand up and get back. So it really though me a good lesson and I'm applying it in my bitcoin earnings/investments as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

everything is easy to say. but the reality is also not necessarily as it is said. sometimes it is also wrong. so we see what it is and prove it is true or not all of it we say the truth.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

You should have positive approach in your life.In many situation,we are forced to think in negative manner.
Suppose you are involved in bitcoin trading,you should have positive mind set.If you have keep your bitcoin with belief in it.You will some profit for this in future.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

You can not stop people having different opinion to your ideas. There are people with inferiority complex that even if a thing would turn positive, they don't come forward realizing the goodness, rather they do share their ideas which would seriously impact or hurt us. But if you take a step back and thing why they have said it, true meaning would come up in your mind or an alternative ideas would arise. So we need to have people with different thoughts to achieve something faster.

Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I see that a lot of different minds here in this forum have really given their own point of views about the topic. All the positive and negative responses are really interesting to read and believe me, I really appreciate them all and I thank everyone who have shared their opinions. As of this moment, the prices are getting worse and I too am suffering so much losses in my portfolio. Yes, it really is painful to watch but I try my best to be positive and forget about the all time high and instead deal with the cards that I am dealt with and adapt to the situation because I have seen a lot of traders still making profits and recovering losses. We all can do the same as them if we just try even harder to study the market more. I know it is hard and will be harder, I feel you all. But let us not permit this situation bring us down, fill our minds with negative thought and hinder us from moving forward. The industry might be painted in red, but it is still here. Let us not give up on our goals and continue to strive hard in reaching them.

Hope this lightens up your mood, Good day Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: