Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop being negative and start being positive.  (Read 619 times)
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

Positivity bring better things to happen so be optimist and stop negativity.If going invest or trading start with courage and hope keep moving no matter slow because slow and steady wins the race.Do not push yourself to be rich quickly,there us process to be successful so follow the process.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

Just don't have the mouth,we have to believe that stop being negative and start being positive.If we have to think positively in every work,then the result will be positive.As well as investing in crypto-currency,we need to think positive and take risk.Otherwise,the results of the work will not succeed.Negative thought results are negative.
Yeah only positive people will grow in this online business because if your negative trust automatic your banned in this activities.We should be open minded and only on focusing how we can gqin more profits in this highly demand of cypto currency.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Positivity bring better things to happen so be optimist and stop negativity.If going invest or trading start with courage and hope keep moving no matter slow because slow and steady wins the race.Do not push yourself to be rich quickly,there us process to be successful so follow the process.
You are right, thinking positively brings you closer to success. For example; When Bitcoin goes down to $ 5000, positive thinkers and investors make 100% profit. Positive thinking is very important.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

We all know that being negative doesn't give any positive outcome. It is better to think positive and do good, everything will be alright. I'm not a negative thinker that's all.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Amazing post man. There really are a lot of negative people not just here in this forum but all over the world. Negativity, this is a real problem that the world is drowning in right now. This causes a lot of problems and leads to a lot of reckless decisions and judgments. In some cases, some people even resort into suicide which is really alarming. But even though I strongly agree with you, I really don't think it is that easy. However, I think that if anyone really puts their minds into it, I think that it will really be achieveable.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

Many people did not succeed in their ambition in life because of their negative thinking that makes them weak. So why not try to reach your dreams, just be positive and I’m sure your desire in life will come true.

Yes that is true, start being positive and neglect all the negative sides of life or instead make them as your motivation to reach your dreams,as what they have said all the hindrances in life are just trying us on how strong we are to handle those failures,start being positive and have faith in God because everything happens for a reason.
For sure there is no use to think about those negative things in your life as it will give you stress and mental depuration nothing else, so it is good to think positive all the time and push all of your negative thoughts aside. If you want to life a successful life just forget about the thing that is leading and pushing you towards failures and discourages you. If you are bitcoin user you will see all kind of situations the high price and the low but never think negative and lose hope as it is all profit and after the dark night you will see a bright day.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

We all know that being negative doesn't give any positive outcome. It is better to think positive and do good, everything will be alright. I'm not a negative thinker that's all.

Correct, there is no reason for us to think negatively in bitcoin, I know that the price of bitcoin now is a little struggling because of the different issues that it is facing, but if we really do believe in bitcoin, it is not enough to discourage us or for us to think that way, we just have to stay positive about its price and to ovecome this issues that are completely nonsense for me.
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

This is a totally psychological situation and the most important thing is the patience.If you can not do this, you will be so sorry.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Negative thinking leads to extreme loss of life and it can't be possible to reach the point of progress.Competition is going on in all areas of present world and day by day everything is becoming difficult.So,to stay here,it's very important that positive thinking is necessary,and negative thinking should be torn apart.That's why we all have to accept and run on this path, Stop being negative and start being positive.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

This one may seem pretty obvious, but its one that many people overlook. if you think positively, positive things will happened. "its a universal law, just like gravity", Alternatively, if you are constantly thinking, negative thoughts, don't be surprised when negative things happened. it takes a tremendous amount of work to change our thinking to a positive frame of mind, but its worth all the effort, if you tell yourself your life is bad, it will be. its that simple.       
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Negative thinking leads to extreme loss of life and it can't be possible to reach the point of progress.Competition is going on in all areas of present world and day by day everything is becoming difficult.So,to stay here,it's very important that positive thinking is necessary,and negative thinking should be torn apart.That's why we all have to accept and run on this path, Stop being negative and start being positive.
I am also against negativity. It demolishes a person’s fighting spirit making the situation even more pathetic than it is in reality. This is the reason why pessimist live a tough life because they assume things that don’t even exist. Life is all about ups and downs and no time is supposed to stay forever, whether good or bad. If I only talk about digital market or just bitcoin, it is a fact that sooner or later bitcoin will recover. Patience is all that is the need of present time.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I am also against negativity. It demolishes a person’s fighting spirit making the situation even more pathetic than it is in reality. This is the reason why pessimist live a tough life because they assume things that don’t even exist. Life is all about ups and downs and no time is supposed to stay forever, whether good or bad. If I only talk about digital market or just bitcoin, it is a fact that sooner or later bitcoin will recover. Patience is all that is the need of present time.
i think negativity is not acceptable in bitcoin because bitcoin is all about patience and calm but a negative person cannot stay positive in crucial moments and positive person can never get into trouble or will never ever lose his nerves and will decide wisely.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.

Well this is true, initially people will give up to try their best if they havent gained their expected outcome which is wrong, in able for us to grow we must have to know the value of failures cause this will be oir stepping stone for us to be in a better state . Positivitu will bring the bring within ourselves, just being somehow realted to this I am being scammed for the half year but then I still continue because I believe I deserve to be successful.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.

Well this is true, initially people will give up to try their best if they havent gained their expected outcome which is wrong, in able for us to grow we must have to know the value of failures cause this will be oir stepping stone for us to be in a better state . Positivitu will bring the bring within ourselves, just being somehow realted to this I am being scammed for the half year but then I still continue because I believe I deserve to be successful.

It is sad knowing that you were scammed before but the best thing is that you were able to stand up.  Yes, if we failed do not let it go over your heart.  Use it to become better and take it as a lesson.  Positive thinking attracts positive energy which will give us luck I guess.  It will bring positive vibes and we will always be in the good mood.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

I agree, being positive doesn't mean that there is nothing wrong and unpleasant would happen to you,it doesn't mean its going to be perfect but what it means is being able to see the good things in spite all the bad things that happened or will happen. It will give you hope and a lighter feeling that will give us more energy to do things with a grateful heart.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

This is a totally psychological situation and the most important thing is the patience.If you can not do this, you will be so sorry.

To be Positive always helps you to be strong and which will bring a calmness and patience in you. If you are short tempered or cannot control your anger it will effect you only and in a such cases you will take a bad decision. So positiveness  will bring a numerous changes in you and in turn you can be better in crypto while making investment or trading it.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

All the things we do, including in the work, we have to think positive if we want to get good results.
I always think positively about bitcoin, then the result is always positive and vice versa if i behave negatively then the result will be bad.
Never think negatively in anything, because it will only have a negative impact on your life.
Continue to be positive and courageous to take a risk on the krypto world because bitcoin is a future that will make us earn big profits.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

Amazing post man. There really are a lot of negative people not just here in this forum but all over the world. Negativity, this is a real problem that the world is drowning in right now. This causes a lot of problems and leads to a lot of reckless decisions and judgments. In some cases, some people even resort into suicide which is really alarming. But even though I strongly agree with you, I really don't think it is that easy. However, I think that if anyone really puts their minds into it, I think that it will really be achieveable.

Negativity is in most cases absorbed because outside factors that are in some close way connected with the person which is impacted by them. We are all trying to prevail over the everyday obstacles and to achieve something better but everyday stress is making it a little bit harder to achieve it properly without negative effects involved. Although the men will that is driving his mind can be easily influenced sometimes the negativity cannot be excluded. As much as someone is trying to achieve something sometimes positivity is hard to achieve in certain cases. The solution is to think positively but sometimes negative effects can leave permanent effects on a person and when this happens it is hard to take a positive way out!
doomloop

Activity: 2254
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

You are great and thinking you have is really nice because you are all right that negative thinking will make you restless and it will put all of your will power in something very dark, people will say no to something that is considered difficult by then once but in actual it is nothing. It is not good to get stressed and think that like will never change as it is in dark because as price use rise and fall in bitcoin but we should not think negative about it we will have to be confident and it will not let you get lose at any cost,

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

I don't like the expression "positive thinking" because it reminds me all usual new age bullshits about "positiveness".
Actually, hope is not a strategy, and the only mind set I like is "realistic thinking".
So, check the facts, make your analysis, decide a strategy and make your move.
And forget positive - or negative - thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: