Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Ratings  (Read 166 times)
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

1. Protocol/Platform
2. China team
3. Big companies as seed investors, list of partners
4. High level of hype (big and active telegram and so on)
5. Whitelist or personal cap or something like Fusion ICO was doing.

Thats enough to participate mostly in profitable projects, try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

already many such topics. I think you need to look at the availability of the finished product and smart contract.
ICO charts are only approximate and referenced only. To choose a good ICO project you need to study a lot of things in order to make the decision to invest because every day many ICO projects are formed and most of them are phishing projects.

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

I think the most important things are the idea (is it going to be useful and popular), the team (if some of the team members are well known most likely it is not scam), and the community (if a lot of people are participating, this is also good)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

I’m extremely skeptical of YouTuber who pump coins; even more so of ico rating sites. I work in the e-commerce field, and understand the inner workings of paid ratings. Unfortunately, in cryptos there are many people who have no clue about what they are doing a rely on such sites. I personally use them as a starting point of my due diligence and then make my own decisions.
zaganda

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

Hello, that I can advise you there is good  site : cryptonomos  they conduct a fine check of projects, then all the projects that were there  released are all successful;) If i helped you can write to me, I'll give my referral link;) plus I can  advise a few good projects Wink u can  write me on FB : https://www.facebook.com/zaganda1993   or  Telegram :  @zaganda
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

of course you should check - do they have at least demo product to show. second thing - team. Of course team could be made up or even sometimes team member doesn't even knows that he is on team. Third - realistic roadmap for expanding

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

It is so hard to tell which one will not end up as a scam.  Always look for the team, specially the founder.  Try to Google using the keyword scam like this:
<ICO name SCAM>

Lately i have been trying to invest 1000$ in few ICO-s and after the incident on twitter about somebody who got paid to promote
ICO that was scam on the end i really was disappointed and i wanted to ask what is most important to look when exploring new companies?
Is it white paper , the team or token supply and price?how to know which one is good and which one is not because lately everything is faked,pictures web sites ,team.you dont know who to believe
thanks

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Lately i have been trying to invest 1000$ in few ICO-s and after the incident on twitter about somebody who got paid to promote
ICO that was scam on the end i really was disappointed and i wanted to ask what is most important to look when exploring new companies?
Is it white paper , the team or token supply and price?how to know which one is good and which one is not because lately everything is faked,pictures web sites ,team.you dont know who to believe
thanks

You just have to look for quality , reviews , idea. And observe them for a while what they are doing and how thwy are marketing.

Good example is FORTY seven bank, thir quality is outstanding.
Also the country from where is the team and where they promise to evolve is a good factor.

it is good indicator if they are from EU then you can chech them out nicely, their license their work experience and so on.,

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: