Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion is going to be on Crowdholding  (Read 363 times)
lucie367

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I like both projects. I think what needs to happen is that there needs to be more collaboration between the two, I can see that the DeepOnion task on Crowdholding has expired.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Just saw that Deep Onion is going to be on Crowdholding

http://bit.ly/2Bw2K2q

I've read both sides of the argument, those saying that deep onion is a scam and those who believe in it.
I can see that those getting in later will feel like the odds are stacked against them and would want to cry scam.
But I see Deep Onion joining crowdholding as a strong sign that it's a serious project.

Crowdholding is a platform that allows businesses to interact directly with people and crowdsource ideas on how to better their product.
To me that's a sign of transparency and openness to improving the product.

I guess the extreme naysayers will cry scam no matter what they do, but I believe it's a strong indicator of deep onion being legitimate.

Any thoughts on this?
Well, anyone has different kinds of reasons why they are throwing bad comments. Deep Onion is a new project and we should expect some opinions that is against the platform. We can't directly say scam because we need to show some reference that the project is really  scamming investors.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

I think it's a great thing for both coins and they will help each other grow their user base.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

This is a stupid premine scam shitcoin, invest in this and you will lose your money.
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

This is a stupid premine scam shitcoin, invest in this and you will lose your money.

If it is a scam - it is not stupid. DeepOnion have a great community right now. I can say one of the best communities in crypto and in case if developers dump all their coins, I think it still will be some fans of this coin and price will not drop to zero.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

While it is true that I have been quite apathetic and incredulous about the DeepOnion project, especially after the disastrous massive spam campaign that generated so much animosity, it is an obvious fact that they have worked hard to work seriously on the project they are developing, and regardless of whether or not their long-term goals are met, their work has been consistent and professional. Let's see how far they can go after these remarkable developments.
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

bIg fan of both coins, seems a good deal for both.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

Good for both, happy to see altcoins collaborating together. It is very rare and I feel it is a little too cutthroat.
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

I think it's a bad move for Crowdholding, I have only heard scam rumours about DeepOnion and so they shouldn't connect themselves with them.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

I think it's a bad move for Crowdholding, I have only heard scam rumours about DeepOnion and so they shouldn't connect themselves with them.

Def not a scam. They give tons of people free coin weekly and the community is rock solid. Come check it out so we can change your mind.

As for the thread, any kind of growth or partnership is a good thing. DO has had a solid future ahead of it already and keeps adding to it. Totally happy to see this.

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

The YUP token is already tradeable on ForkDelta (https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd9a12cde03a86e800496469858de8581d3a5353d-ETH)

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

DeepOnion has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive both YUPS and Onion for your feedback. Click on the link below to join!

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

I think it's a good thing for both of the startups, especially since Crowdholding has recently had a flood of news to their platform.

They need to collaborate more though, I can't see any active tasks from DeepOnion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: