Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAX - will be among one of the future big coins?  (Read 76 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

If you see the concept of this project and Team behind it, clearly shows it could be one of the big coins in coming years.  Is it right time to invest in WAX?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

If you see the concept of this project and Team behind it, clearly shows it could be one of the big coins in coming years.  Is it right time to invest in WAX?

I've been eyeing Wax since last year and OH Man!!! I Regret not hitting buy button last year while it's more cheaper than today.
Wax was on 500th something last year and it had been one of the most Top gainer as I first seen this coin and that's today I Regret because I choose the wrong coin to invest instead of this Wax coin.
Today I am happy for the success of Wax and the team behind it. I wish I could invest soonest because it lands in the moon.

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

If you see the concept of this project and Team behind it, clearly shows it could be one of the big coins in coming years.  Is it right time to invest in WAX?

I paid attention to the WAX when it cost another $ 2.9 for Huobi. I consider this coin one of the most promising this year, one of the few projects that have a real, successful business! Also very relevant topic (game). The project has a great future!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
beheddard

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

What in particular about it makes you believe this one will make it to the big leagues?
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

The potential of the project looks promising. WEX cryptocurrency has one undeniable advantage in comparison with other competitors – support for OPSkins, and this is the largest service for the sale of virtual things in the world, as well as a well-known name and accumulated customer base. In addition, the initial placement of coins ended with an excellent result and brought solid funds. Plus the team of developers from around the world. All the above arguments create excellent prospects for further advancement of the platform.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

Now the bitcoin is falling. All coins also fall. I think that now is not the time for investment. Coins have not yet found the bottom.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: