Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good bounty program on instagram??  (Read 662 times)
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

Yes, you can meet a good bounty company for instagram. But they are very rare. But if you do, you'll get a lot of tokens.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

There are no bounty for instagram Smiley. Although instagram is also a big network social but seem like it's not a good place to promote for ICO project that why there are no ICO project run a bounty base on instagram Smiley. They only wanna promote their project on Facebook, twitter, youtube,....These places are much better than Instagram Smiley

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

I've been doing several bounties for quite some time now but I haven't encounter any dor instagram. Mostly social media campaign are open for fb, twitter and telegram.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

I've been doing small signature bounties, but lately i realized i could use my instagram that have a respectable amount of followers.

Would like to see if there is any good bounty on that.
It's difficult to find a bounty for Instagram as the common for social media are Facebook and twitter. I hope that soon bounty managers will add this to the list of bounty. This might be a good addition due to crowded participants on Facebook and twitter.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

yes now I think Instagram is getting crowded and for that then Instagram bounty held in the forum although it's not enough prizes and quite difficult for how it works for me good if Instagram rewards, not enough projects that hold bounty Instagram maybe just a few only. maybe with his work that is quite difficult then a little promoting in Instagram.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

I've been doing small signature bounties, but lately i realized i could use my instagram that have a respectable amount of followers.

I think now a lot of bounty programs using instagram! I think that this is a good idea, because there are very few people involved, this is a good chance to earn extra money!   I think you should look at the site with ICO! Spend a little time and find the project you need!
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Well, I have not seen much bounty program on Instagram as i saw only post or news of any ICO Instagram page.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

I just found out about this, it seems like if there really is a campaign like this it would be fun, and it seems like the rules will be easy.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

I primordial axiom a generosity curriculum that furnishes generosity radiogram. although I carry not in fresh apprehended I desire try to adopt it. thank you besides lots for the information
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Haven't try Bounty in Instagram.  There  are  some of the  bounty campaign  has  the Instagram Campaign.It also a good  thing if  the  bounty program include this Instagram Campaign because  I think  everyone here  has   a Instagram Account. Just really need  time  to  find  bounties with Instagram Campaigns.Try to double check in Bounties  thread.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Surely you can find more Instagram campaigns in altcoin bounty, you can join Instagram campaign there like twitter, facebook and any social media do some hard work their sure you will get good returns for your hard work.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

yes check this:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4389746
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

YES, that's right, there are such bounty companies, at the moment there are not so many participants, so the interest is very high among hunters. I personally I can not recommend, it's a competition ))) regards to you.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

I considered the instagram and I can say that the percentage there is not quite bad stands out, well, of course it all depends on the company, there are those who pay for the social network crumbs, but what to say such a lot
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Did you not know that there are different ways of advertising in different social networks. Speaking of instagram, I came across this bounty. Himself there, too, penetrated and you recommend. The limit of participants is limited. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508341.0
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

I think it is very rare for the current projects that provide instagram campaigns, although there may be small rewards for allocation.
I see also very little advertising on instagram media
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

actually, there is some Instagram campaign in the bounty program, but I rarely find it. although there are some, but I think the allocations provided may not be too much
Gloxinia

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Facebook and twitter will generate you a good result of traffic compared to instragram. If you don't know "Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook."
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

Instagram campaign is rare, but there are. Personally, I have 5 such companies in which I participate. Noticed that new projects began to add instagram more often
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

There are Bounty with instagram Bounty campaign, just find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 many ico project with instagram. I'm joined it, that's the opportunity. Did you give a lot of stakes .. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: