Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅{Need} BTC 3-5 {%Rate} 30% {Term} 1 year [professional investing]✅✅✅  (Read 255 times)
Graffund (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

GRAFF

Our hedge-fund worked for year in test mode and showed from 40 to 13 000% on different positions and 250% AVERAGE per year at all. Now we are openning for public investing.
http://graffund.com/img/slader/1.jpg

Purposes of loan:
1) Get the necessary starting capital for our hedge-fund,
2) Send a large sum to the reserve (safe) capital after loan repayment
3) Prove our right to operate effectively in the financial field
4) Get recommendations and new major investors

Guarantees:
1) Now we have only prototip of our future site, but personal office is already working. You will watched for our results in your personal office and can take away your loan with profit, if we summary show 30% earlier than year.
2) We are investing publicly and you will watched for our work, wins and developments.
3) We are unique hedge-fund and soon we will establish a flow of investments. And 30% from profit are found reserve capital for your safety.
4) Our methods, skills and portfolio are minimized risks.
5) We have support of Federal University, that take part in competition TOP 100 universities and has personal President V.V.Putin support.

We are only interested in fair credit and fair terms for both sides. Therefore, we are ready to continue the discussion in a video conference via Skype. We will always be glad to answer your questions in telegram @ROMAN_GraffundINC, WhatsApp/Viber +79147320014, the prototype of our website: http://graffund.com

Sincerely, manager of the hedge-fund "GRAFF" Roman, we hope for profitable cooperation BTC

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

Domain:graffund.com
Registrar:PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registration Date:2018-02-14
Expiration Date:2019-02-14
Updated Date:2018-02-14
Name Servers:ns1.owlhost.net
ns2.owlhost.net

Can I know the license number of your company and where can I check the details online to verify them.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

GRAFF

Our hedge-fund worked for year in test mode and showed from 40 to 13 000% on different positions and 250% AVERAGE per year at all. Now we are openning for public investing.

Purposes of loan:

Guarantees:
1) Now we have only prototip of our future site, but personal office is already working. You will watched for our results in your personal office and can take away your loan with profit, if we summary show 30% earlier than year.
2) We are investing publicly and you will watched for our work, wins and developments.
3) We are unique hedge-fund and soon we will establish a flow of investments. And 30% from profit are found reserve capital for your safety.
5) We have support of Federal University, that take part in competition TOP 100 universities and has personal President V.V.Putin support.

We are only interested in fair credit and fair terms for both sides. Therefore, we are ready to continue the discussion in a video conference via Skype. We will always be glad to answer your questions in telegram @ROMAN_GraffundINC, WhatsApp/Viber +79147320014, the prototype of our website: http://graffund.com

Sincerely, manager of the hedge-fund "GRAFF" Roman, we hope for profitable cooperation BTC

You make 250% a year, yet you need 5 BTC? Sketchy and fake. Lenders beware.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

GRAFF

Purposes of loan:

Guarantees:

Hello, sir! Sorry, did you talk with me via skype? May be you checked the information? Did you check screens, watch portfolio, recomendations?
I see NO. Ok, but why do you give advices, if you do not know?!

Have 2 thoughts:
1) You have never been in this business and do wrong conclusions.
2)  You are not interested and read text without attention.

Yes, every good hedge-fund do test, our tests had a 1 year. About all our screens and results we can show reports, official information.

Yes, every good fund in early stage looking for investors and cashflow and ways for improve reputation.

We collect from 3 to five 5 BTC not from all the users together, but from everybody who interested, thats necessary for money management.

For all business details we wait for skype dialog or telegram chat, where tell more about us seems more possible.

Please, not scare our investors by your strange stories.

Best regards, Roman
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

ns2.owlhost.net

Can I know the license number of your company and where can I check the details online to verify them.

Hello, sir! I suggest you talk about contracts and licenses at private messages via WhatsApp/ Viber/ Telegram

Of course, we will do all as possible for your safety.

Best regards, Roman
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

ns2.owlhost.net

Hello, sir! I suggest you talk about contracts and licenses at private messages via WhatsApp/ Viber/ Telegram

Best regards, Roman
You can still PM me but when you have a license to do all that what's the problem then. Licenses must be visible to all.
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

ns2.owlhost.net

Best regards, Roman
You can still PM me but when you have a license to do all that what's the problem then. Licenses must be visible to all.

We are ready open it for everybody via PM, because it is need extra steps, so difficult for public post!
Best regards, Roman
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

We are ready open it for everybody via PM, because it is need extra steps, so difficult for public post!
Best regards, Roman

Its not difficult to post it publically. You just want to make it difficult.
alia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

GRAFF

Purposes of loan:

Guarantees:

Hello, sir! Sorry, did you talk with me via skype? May be you checked the information? Did you check screens, watch portfolio, recomendations?

Have 2 thoughts:

Yes, every good hedge-fund do test, our tests had a 1 year. About all our screens and results we can show reports, official information.

Yes, every good fund in early stage looking for investors and cashflow and ways for improve reputation.

We collect from 3 to five 5 BTC not from all the users together, but from everybody who interested, thats necessary for money management.

For all business details we wait for skype dialog or telegram chat, where tell more about us seems more possible.

Best regards, Roman

Fortunately for people here, I am in the business of warning people about scammers. No real hedge fund goes online to a forum and begs for 5 BTC, unless they are poor, insolvent, or fake. Stay away.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Best regards, Roman

Its not difficult to post it publically. You just want to make it difficult.

Hello, sir. One reason, we have another system, not same that you deal. All checkings.

Best regards, Roman
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

GRAFF

Purposes of loan:

Guarantees:

Have 2 thoughts:

Best regards, Roman

Fortunately for people here, I am in the business of warning people about scammers. No real hedge fund goes online to a forum and begs for 5 BTC, unless they are poor, insolvent, or fake. Stay away.

No proves, no checkings, not convincingly. Please, look another places for your "authoritative" advices
Best regards
alia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

No proves, no checkings, not convincingly. Please, look another places for your "authoritative" advices
Best regards

I would mock the shit out of what you just said, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you actually don't know English.

According to your screenshot, you have made upwards of $140,000 in profit. And, 3-5 BTC translates to $31,000 to $53,000. Let me try to wrap my head around this. You are an established hedge fund, that not only has existing infrastructure, but has also made $140,000 on a single position. And you are now trying to get a $50k loan - not through a traditional, low interest channel such as a bank, but on an obscure bitcoin forum. And no, not as a verifiable and reversible payment method such as bank wire, but with bitcoin, a medium of transfer preferred by scammers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WARNING: This user is most likely a scammer.

Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Best regards

I would mock the shit out of what you just said, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you actually don't know English.

According to your screenshot, you have made upwards of $140,000 in profit. And, 3-5 BTC translates to $31,000 to $53,000. Let me try to wrap my head around this. You are an established hedge fund, that not only has existing infrastructure, but has also made $140,000 on a single position. And you are now trying to get a $50k loan - not through a traditional, low interest channel such as a bank, but on an obscure bitcoin forum. And no, not as a verifiable and reversible payment method such as bank wire, but with bitcoin, a medium of transfer preferred by scammers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If anyone doubts the authenticity of the results of our robots, we are ready to provide all the necessary reports in private messages. In this post it is impossible to contain everything that we would like to accommodate, this is concentrate.
Request:

think with your head, we offer any checks, long-term cooperation, discussion of the necessary questions through chat rooms and videos for more detailed acquaintance with us. Do not give in to the provocation of this user and the same, who have hardly ever dealt with startups because of lack of attention, information, and because of their stubbornness will prove their case.

Best regards, Roman
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

If anyone doubts the authenticity of the results of our robots, we are ready to provide all the necessary reports in private messages. In this post it is impossible to contain everything that we would like to accommodate, this is concentrate.
Request:

think with your head, we offer any checks, long-term cooperation, discussion of the necessary questions through chat rooms and videos for more detailed acquaintance with us. Do not give in to the provocation of this user and the same, who have hardly ever dealt with startups because of lack of attention, information, and because of their stubbornness will prove their case.

Best regards, Roman

Maybe you should think with your head. Post in public. Youre asking for a loan in bitcoin that cannot be reversible, cannot truly identify who you are, etc. We deserve the right to have this information public. If you cannot even provide something simple, it streams red flags all over, and you may end up getting a negative feedback. Oh and dont say people havent dealt with startups, there are many here who have done business the right way. Those who come here seeking a loan, or some form of "investment"  suppose to provide valid collateral. Trusted users who do things with others money are transparent. Even those who provide collateral are transparent. You, however, have not provided any form of collateral, are not trusted, and want to be secretive even with info that should be public. I can ensure you this place isnt for you. 
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Request:

Best regards, Roman

Maybe you should think with your head. Post in public. Youre asking for a loan in bitcoin that cannot be reversible, cannot truly identify who you are, etc. We deserve the right to have this information public. If you cannot even provide something simple, it streams red flags all over, and you may end up getting a negative feedback. Oh and dont say people havent dealt with startups, there are many here who have done business the right way. Those who come here seeking a loan, or some form of "investment"  suppose to provide valid collateral. Trusted users who do things with others money are transparent. Even those who provide collateral are transparent. You, however, have not provided any form of collateral, are not trusted, and want to be secretive even with info that should be public. I can ensure you this place isnt for you. 

Hello, sir. I understand you and your emotions. But you are not quite right. Our company want to give personal conditions and access to everybody. Thats normal way to public short and important information. And do contracts personally. Please, leave the attack. We only want to work more effective with help of loan and help people with passive income.

Best regards, Roman
scam_detector

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Best regards

I thought scammer stick together.  Huh

Why I think User "alia" is a (potential) scammer? User "aTriz" maybe involved!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

Guarantees:

Translation:

Guarantees:
0) None!

If you think otherwise, can you please explain how an investor can use any of your "guarantees" to recoup their money in case you default? Can he sell them?
Graffund (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

Guarantees:

Translation:

Guarantees:
0) None!

If you think otherwise, can you please explain how an investor can use any of your "guarantees" to recoup their money in case you default? Can he sell them?

As for loan, we will do a contract, we can tell about terms and extra terms via skype video conversation. We are always ready for partnership!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 09:46:16 AM by jonsi

As for loan, we will do a contract, we can tell about terms and extra terms via skype video conversation. We are always ready for partnership!

If you want to do a contract then please go to a bank, and don't forget to tell them about your "Guarantees" and skype video conversation and partnership... see how this will go.
In here the only thing that matters is the collateral that you provide, please see here what valid collateral is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0. If you don't have any of that, the chances that you will get even a single satoshi are 0, no matter what you say and the chances of getting negative trust are 100%.

Don't waste your time anymore and lock this thread. Go and do something productive with your life, the times of scamming on this forum are long gone.

Best of luck.
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

GRAFF

Purposes of loan:

Guarantees:

Have 2 thoughts:

Best regards, Roman

Just compound your earnings then, if you made like $12k  Roll Eyes then your $12k can be -> $25k - $1.56million  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: