Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...Moved to another topic  (Read 31744 times)
PrimeStone (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

The PrimeStone WhitePaper ver. 2.0 available at
http://scripts.primestone.global/WhitePaper_PrimeStone_ver._2.0.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
13dizel

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:17:06 PM

Official site of project PrimeStone is updated.
https://primestone.global/
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

Why do some people consider, that this project to be a failure? I do not think so. I see, that the team is trying to improve the existing situation. so I do not think it's something bad. eventually everything will become clear.

Improving is good of course, but if you are in an overall bad situation, improvement may not even be enough to turn things around.
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:04:02 PM

Why do some people consider, that this project to be a failure? I do not think so. I see, that the team is trying to improve the existing situation. so I do not think it's something bad. eventually everything will become clear.

Improving is good of course, but if you are in an overall bad situation, improvement may not even be enough to turn things around.

We do not consider our situation as bad.
Apart from this, doing nothing when the situation is bad is pointless. It will not change anything. Taking action is the only reasonable solution. So, we are still alive and still moving forward. 
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Happy Women's Day to all the incredible women! Shine on.... Not just today but everyday!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Kiss

hazenyc

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:27:03 AM

Apart from this, doing nothing when the situation is bad is pointless. It will not change anything. Taking action is the only reasonable solution. So, we are still alive and still moving forward. 

That is beyond doubt correct, but it is also similar to throwing good money after bad money sometimes. You'd be better off throwing no money at all after something anymore. Yet, you can judge your situation better than I can.
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 03:22:01 PM

That is beyond doubt correct, but it is also similar to throwing good money after bad money sometimes. You'd be better off throwing no money at all after something anymore. Yet, you can judge your situation better than I can.

Fortunately, everyone can have their own opinions. Obviously, nobody will force anyone to invest in or support undertakings they do not consider as profitable.
We are well aware what we are investing in. Whether it is throwing money away or not, depends only on the steps taken. So, giving up action is not an option, and trying to convince us to do it is just a mere waste of time. Hope that you will find projects worth your attention. But if PrimeStone is not one of them, you can just move to another.

The future will show whether and to what extent the project has been conducted Smiley

hazenyc

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

Fortunately, everyone can have their own opinions. Obviously, nobody will force anyone to invest in or support undertakings they do not consider as profitable.
We are well aware what we are investing in. Whether it is throwing money away or not, depends only on the steps taken. So, giving up action is not an option, and trying to convince us to do it is just a mere waste of time. Hope that you will find projects worth your attention. But if PrimeStone is not one of them, you can just move to another.

The future will show whether and to what extent the project has been conducted Smiley

My last post was mere theoretical and wasn't meant to particularly relate to your project, just for clarification. Totally fine if you believe in what you do and try your best to make it happen. That's ultimately how it should be whether you fail or not!
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:51:58 PM

MALTA BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2019
MEET THE STARTUPS FOR 2019

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:26:14 PM

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:05:41 AM

Where is the percentage of PoS?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:34:03 PM

Where is the percentage of PoS?

Hello, the reward table is available in the whitepaper.
You can find this document here https://primestone.global/#whitepaper
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:03:20 PM

Nice project, try to get it listed on xevenue.com, they have zero listing fee.
We will try
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:20:29 PM

PrimeStone Crowdfunding Campaign  

LINK   https://igg.me/at/primestoneglobal

Our primary challenge is to continue what we have been doing. As the team, we have a duty to continue moving forward, building on what we have achieved and still remain in the game for a successful implementation of the PrimeStone Ecosystem.
Support the PrimeStone Team today!  Smiley

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:03:20 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 11:01:10 AM by PrimeStone

We have just launched a crowdfunding campaign and we would like to advertise it.
Could you suggest how we can promote this campaign?
Everybody’s ideas and help are welcome!

https://igg.me/at/primestoneglobal
PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:19:19 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 01:32:22 PM by PrimeStone

Wallets ver. 2.1 for Linux and Windows are almost ready!

PrimeStone introduced a few significant changes: fake stake protection, new checkpoint, anti-spam protection, SegFault fixed, network increased efficiency, removal of double coin locking when MN and wallet are on the same device, new layout with 2 themes available, current PSC price display (USD), total PSC value in a wallet (USD), explorer available on the toolbar, etc.

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

WALLET 2.1 RELEASE

PrimeStone has released a new wallet version. CHECK IT OUT!

Wallet ver. 2.1 for Windows and Linux is developed to satisfy users' expectations. Introduced amendments include changes that positively affect performance, security as well as the comfort of operation. All introduced amendments are listed on PrimeStone GitHub in the releases section.

Wallets are available on GitHub and our website.

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:40:38 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 08:12:17 PM by PrimeStone

PRIMESTONE WALLET UPDATE

Wallet ver. 2.2 is a mandatory update .

Updating to ver. 2.2 is required and obligatory. Not updated wallets may operate on a fake forked chain, so the lack of update may cause loss of coins.

Wallets available on GitHub.

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:53:45 PM

SUPPLEMENTAL WALLET UPDATE VER. 2.2.1

NEGATIVE BALANCE FIX

Wallet v2.2.1 is a supplemental update to v2.2.0 containing display bugs fixes (negative balance).
Updating to v2.2.1 is recommended. However, it is not mandatory.

Wallets are available on GitHub and website.

PrimeStone (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Work on explorer is still in progress. It will be unavailable until the finalisation of the work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: