Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I change my username? I want to change to TheButterZoneISACUNT  (Read 137 times)
Ggddtt (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I tried to find in options, but couldn't find it.

Do I message a mod?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to change your username (unless you have an extremely valid reason, or are a VIP member. If you fall into either or both of those categories, I suggest you message theymos and see what he can do for you). You are, however, permitted to create alt accounts, so make a new one and post away. Good luck on your endeavour!

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to change your username (unless you have an extremely valid reason, or are a VIP member. If you fall into either or both of those categories, I suggest you message theymos and see what he can do for you). You are, however, permitted to create alt accounts, so make a new one and post away. Good luck on your endeavour!
Actually you don't have to be a VIP member or have an extremely valid reason to change your username. All you have to do is make yourself useful in this forum, make yourself valuable, contribute (not monetary) to the discussion and help the community, stay in this forum long enough to gain a very good untarnished reputation, be an asset and last but not the least, ask nicely to Theymos.

But if you want your username to be changed to the one on the Subject, that's auto reject, you are just trolling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: