Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Merit Proposal  (Read 321 times)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Suppose I post here some question and some senior member may be Hero or Legendary or anybody else replies to the best of my satisfaction; and I am very much convinced with his reply which increased my knowledge base and I wish to acknowledge by giving him some reward in the form of sMerit but I have nothing in my pocket  because I am junior member.  So I can not give that member sMerit from my side.
So as per my opinion though you do not give merits to junior members still you shall empower him with few sMerits so that he may be able to send merit point to the person whose post he found to be quality post.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

These beggars are not going to change, what would happen if you put a 29 years old terrorist in a room with two 18 years old girls? he would demand for an immediate jumping session like beggars are demanding for merits.

You don't understand, 1 theymos and few moderators are incapable of serving every street beggar, they don't want you to rank up, either have 350 posts, 250 activity and any amount of merits and then ask a merit source to review your posts or keep begging for merits to have "high salary" and be "excited to earn money by posting on the forum" you should invite other beggars from other streets to come here, register 10 accounts and then join bounties to earn more, no body is charging you any thing, this is a land with government but no taxation.

Just like me, when some of you see the potentials of scamming people, you'll become a *dev and will launch your ICO to have other beggars like yourself promoting it for you.

Here read my attempt of showing how easy it is to become a dev and have people posting:

Hi guys and gals, I issued a token with 21,000,000 total supply and non-re issuable. you could claim this with only 2 methods.
Do not post any address here.

Only Senior members above.
1) you could post here and express your opinion and then send me a Private Message with a waves address, whatever your forum account's activity you'll receive 10 times more tokens.

2) Any used Bitcoin addresses could also claim tokens, if I ever used an address 10 times then I could claim 100 tokens after signing a message with that address.

I need to keep 100,000 tokens for myself as I will have to pay fees to send your tokens. "I actually kept 20.6M out of 21M total supply".

I need some body to help with listing it on an exchange. "you should hang me for this".

I could send all the tokens to an escrow and have the escrow to send out tokens to people claiming them, I'll have to give the escrow some waves for fees and as well the 100K tokens since he/she will be the one sending out transactions.

This is the simplest crypto currency, there is no premine or ICO, I just need the community members to help if they want this to be something successful. "I want money for holy matrimonial purposes, I can launch as many airdrops and ICOs until one of them works for me"

Any body claiming will have his/her forum account name and the Bitcoin address as an attachment to the transaction.

I honestly asked my sister for waves to create this token and have some left to use for the fees.

You could donate any waves if you think this is worth it after I sent out at least 10 transactions.

Donation address:
Code:
bla bla bla

Asset identifier:
Code:
no sliding it here, this is a serious discussion

Download wallets here: bla bla bla

This is distribution of all the tokens

🖤😏
lord munchkin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

This idea gives people the ability to get merits without relying on donators.

Somehow some of you think that this is promoting mass alt accounts and spamming. Well if somebody has the time to create 100 member rank alts and 10 hours a day upvoting their posts for a few merits, then you're braindead.

Besides, do under 100 donators really have the time to moderate an entire forum for quality posts all day?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: