Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin and investment  (Read 2114 times)
nguyenhunghd

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I just saw this as a speculative opportunity Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Now there are good altcoins for investing and in addition the drawdown ends and you can buy coins until they start to grow in price.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:31:24 AM by maarx

I would better choose altcoins with low values which do have good growth trend. Cryto can be always trusted and invested on. Choose the best altcoins from coinmarketcap.com. Analyze the market growth and choose the coins you wish to invest in. Filter out the coins with trend and value wise. Do not hesitate to invest now as this is the right time to do so. Trading is a good platform which yields more profits. Hence go ahead and invest in altcoins instead of investing too much on coins with high values.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Investing in ICOs and altcoins - it`s a very good decision, but you need to study a lot before invest in. You need to make your own research work of the ICOs, you can check some in rating sites.
Yes it is a very good decision no doubt I think that it is not so easy to choose the best ICO for your investment. For that you need to study the white paper of the ICO and the whole project very carefully and only then you can take a right decision about selecting a good ICO for your investment.
Oluomo16

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

I really like to investing on altcoin because it a good cryptocurrency
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

I really like to investing on altcoin because it a good cryptocurrency
Don't generalize it as a good cryptocurrency.

Altcoins is the term for alternative for bitcoin and it is consists of thousands of alternative crypto coin in the circulation. If you are saying that it is a good cryptocurrency then you have to be specific on what altcoin you are talking about. There are scam altcoins there that are also rotating so if you tell they are good, you are including those scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

There are so many good altcoins now available, if you want to invest in altcoin means just check the coinmarketcap. Select the top coins with high potential and promising coins, and invest in that coins. Now all the altcoin prices are very low.
A good idea. but you need to invest with the mind. The choice of projects should be approached very carefully. I'm sure that in the next year from the market will take about 90% of projects. The main thing to choose a project from the remaining 10%))
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I also think that this is a game for developers or whales with the aim of making people panic. And those who panic will eventually sell coins so they can buy at a low price. After that, they will pump prices on a large scale. This pattern has often occurred from year to year.
shippou95

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Less than 30 Cryptocurrencies have over 400 daily users which could signal "Panic Sell" for most tokens according to a rearcher  Undecided Undecided
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.

for me, if I want to invest in ICO, I will visit on their ANN on this forum, I will visit on their website too, download their whitepaper and read the project details. maybe I will join in their telegram group channel too if I think it necessary to get more information about the project or talk with the dev or the team so I can get anything that can help me to decide later. but I think the best thing that I can do for making an investment is in altcoin which has a good history or has a track record at least this will help me to make an analysis to invest because I am not too expecting to make a big profit with the new coins.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Still the best thing is to see first their objective and vision on their white paper. If you do that, you will understand the whole package of what that project is for. It's sound like a blue print which you can see the full detail of their roadmap and how the system development and their uses too. The team back ground is good as well by looking and verifying their legitimacy and liability of course.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I think today there are so many new projects that there are no unique projects. And after the release of the coin on the exchange rate falls very much as there is no workable product.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Today, it is very dangerous to invest in new coins or ICO, as they are very unstable in price and if the market starts to fall again, these coins will fall significantly more than the old coins with a large capitalization.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

We constantly see how even new coins become successful but it becomes more like a rare thing lately, market is in crisis now. Better look for legacy ones.

Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

check and  Read expert’s reviews and opinion towards ICO, check the project MVP (minimum viable product), see and Analyse carefully social platforms project is using , you need to read the White paper and see the project road map.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

check and  Read expert’s reviews and opinion towards ICO, check the project MVP (minimum viable product), see and Analyse carefully social platforms project is using , you need to read the White paper and see the project road map.

We can categorize both ICO and altcoins in the different way.

I really do not go with the ICO projects all the time because the worth of the tokens may increase or decrease as per demand creating in the marketplace. I really do not want to make the investment ICO projects when you wish to invest and make money.
But altcoins are really best part than ICO investment because there is confirmation this have worth and fluctuation is the only but ICO is not like that to invest.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

You can read the white paper, read the website, read the roadmap, read everything you need to read about the project. You also need to know the quality and integrity of the  team and advisors also check if they are into smart contracts that will somehow help to give you an understanding of the project.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Today, it is very dangerous to invest in new coins or ICO, as they are very unstable in price and if the market starts to fall again, these coins will fall significantly more than the old coins with a large capitalization.
Its not easy to look for good new coins now as the market are still down and most of the ICO are not doin good in terms of collecting funds. Though there’s still some project who took risk in this market that is worth investing for, you just need to find that gem. Altcoins investment is still good for long term holding.
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

me i would only focus on alts cause they are the future for me, if market will recover (and it is slowly happening) prices of some coins could grow immediately so investing now could lead to nice earnings.
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
Many coins can grow in value and they can be earned, only now the market is in the bottoms and there is no way to guess the coin for growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: