Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to keep track of the bounties you are participating in?  (Read 635 times)
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

Nearly everybody uses excel tables to put all info about projects. for me it's a bit inconvenient so I use OneNote to write dates, requirements etc. about bounty.

I don't write down all the bounty sites and ledger web pages because they're all being managed and listed on my chrome browsers and paired with Google calendar.
There, I could see each day which account needs to be posted on or before that day and know when will end.
I think I am making enough effort on management for bounty campaigns because we really do care to list down all the details so we couldn't miss the bounty stakes every week and earn highest bounty possible with the respected ranks.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I'll used spreadsheet to organized my activities in my campaign and I'll make sure that I have updated it before the week ends. Some campaign required to post your work into the thread so spreadsheet was very useful to record your activities within bounty campaign. Track it using url, date post, work week, stakes given on each participating in.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

I from the very beginning simply write down all important dates in a file. Once every two weeks I check the latest information in the forum topic.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

There is nothing better than Microsoft Excel (or Numbers on Mac)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?

What about bookmarked it and youll dont have a problem searching for it everyday. Also focus on ranking up first before doing bounty. Much better, did not know that newbie new about bounty already.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I am only using excel sheets to track my bounties everday,having a lot of bounties will give you an headache without a system that is why i put all of the relevant informations in the excel sheet,like bounty thread link,spreadsheet link,posts per week,cutoff dates,etc. this is to keep all the progress i made everyweek.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I am using excel spreadsheet to monitor the bounty program I have joined. It is simple and good enough for you to adjust and enter the data you need.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?

1) Level one- spreadsheet with inforamtion about your campigns.
2) Level two - using twitter and other apps to save your tweets and fb shares
3) Level three- using spreadsheets + formulas in order to filter and group your shares and tweets.
4)Using coding and formulas to make all of this as automatic ass possible.
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

many things to see or peek someone following some projects.
first I see the signature code after that I look for social media links owned by the account such as facebook and twitter.
then look at the list of pages that have been liked. so we can see what projects they have followed, then we just check one by one
any project that still holds the gift program.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

If you participate in social companies such as twitter or facebook, then of course you need to use at least excell, because the reports should always be visible, if suddenly the bounty manager made a mistake or something else went wrong
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

I'm following old school methods.
I check spreadsheets, bounty threads that I participated and bounty menager's posts. Then my wallet  Grin

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

I am using google sheets to track my records because it is more easier if you have your bounties information in there like bitcointalk thread links,required posts weekly,date of cutoffs,stakes etc. so wont be able to miss any stakes per week,i have been joining a bunch of campaigns that is why i know the feeling of a mess it is.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:26 PM
Merited by xcbjsuw (1)

Using website services like Bountyhive possible? do you know bountyhive? will help you to track everything. and facilitate the bounty hunter, without having to report.
Intesresting website. There you go mate a merit for you  Smiley
You can also check out http://bounty.biz/ which lists all the bounties managed by the AMAZIX team. They recently seem to be running many ICO's and from my expetience they are always fair in distributing the bounties. If you think my answer was helpful you know what to do  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Intesresting website. There you go mate a merit for you  Smiley
You can also check out http://bounty.biz/ which lists all the bounties managed by the AMAZIX team. They recently seem to be running many ICO's and from my expetience they are always fair in distributing the bounties. If you think my answer was helpful you know what to do  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

are this http://bounty.biz/ and AMAZIX on the same team? I check the link and this domain is already for sale.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

I have notebook where i write when bounty starts, when ends, what should i do an how. Everything i write there. And every day i sit, open this notebook and list every page with bounty and do what i need

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Google tables are the best way for me for participation in bounty - that is very convienient that you have access from any PC to your work tables and information. Also, you will able to work  everywhere, no mess!

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I am using excel to track my bounties everday,it is easier to track these bounties because in excel you will only need to put the relevant informations like bounty thread link,posts per week,cutoff and startign and ending date of the bounties,and you can easily track all your progres in there because if you are having a lot of bounty programs it is hard to track the progress if you dont have this sheet.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

I only use excel to write all bounty that i follow, i need to write down the detail of bounty rules that i follow, example, report on which day, twitter or facebook or medium what to do. And i'll never forget write down the spreadsheets. So far it really helpful.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

A simple Excel file will help you to remember all the bounties you are taking part. It is the simplest solution and you have it for sure in your computer.
Just write all the bounties in separate lines and the Facebook, telegram, twitter etc in separate rows. Tick the boxes every time you finish a task and you are ready.
Next day erase the boxes or copy the whole page and change the date.
You will be ready in zero time.
Could you pls give a link that contains the sample file. I've been trying to adopt this strategy but it has not been working for me. I've lost count of the bounties I'm participating in.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

for me making a file in microsoft excel would be enough for you to track all your bounty campaigns. But i used notepad lately because this is so easy for me to track.. just arrange the notepad according to the date to when to report.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: