Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical thinking to reach the future we want  (Read 77 times)
Fathurrahman27 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

Okay friends. Before we begin our topic, it would be nice to let me know what "Critical Thinking"

Critical thinking is: A mental activity used in a problem, there is something, make decisions and so forth.

What do I do with themes like this ?, Yes, because I think most of us can not get into the real critical thinking stage. If we realize that Critical Thinking is really needed in everyday life, then surely we will a better life process, Critical Thinking is very important for all of us, besides making us better, critical thinking can also make us more mature in aspect of all things .

The ability to think critically can give us all the more appropriate direction to think, work, and help more accurately in determining the interrelationship of something with others. Therefore Critical Thinking is necessary for activities such as example: Seeking solutions, Observing (observation), making decisions, assessing and so forth.

In this increasingly evolving world, many of us are using better lust, so many of us also encounter everyday different problems around us.

Indeed the category of the nature of everyone is different, I am sure it is. But keep us going one step further to reach the future we want as the theme I am making.

The message from me to all of us is (ourselves), try to cultivate in us a more optimal Critical Thinking way to make our lives better

PS: Your suggestions mean a lot to me and don't forget to leave a merit for me if this's true. Smiley

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: