Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 34118 times)
jojosmith783532

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:32:03 PM

i had a long read 2x and was very good article and the teams passion and innovation is one of the most in this space it still beats me why people get into shit coins that randomly pop up and then cry and dont get into serious projects

i would love to get more shard but the problem is very little people selling i have atleast 2-3 btc i want to get more and friends that would get in if there was more sell liquidity its a shame there is very few people looking to sell and when this coins blows it is going to blow like crazy i have been trying to get small amounts on cb but its really hard without pushing the price up x10000 with 0.6-0.7 btc never mind i am not suppose to be using cb as i live in their restricted country list like many

cant wait for that swap website mentioned in article will be using it to try get more shard dont mind anything between current price and 60 cent is fine with me as long as plenty liquidity i would buy at 60 cent easily as would many

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanchain

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:45:55 AM

the quantum shard sound very nice for me best is the no fee
jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:05:12 PM

the quantum shard sound very nice for me best is the no fee

i agree the 0 fee on smart contracts will be a game changer for developers and with atomic swap and username instead of public address and infinite scaling they have just setup their way to the future and if they do the project they will be the most advanced blockchain to date that is a big success and if i was bullish before i dont know what to call my self now because this is just wow they never fail to surprise us and for a coin with no ico or funding my respect goes out to them i just wish i could get more shard but no one selling its just crazy strongest coin in this market and strongest team perfect match
jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:12:43 PM

Hello I have been looking at this coin for some time now and decided to get in. Does anyone know where I can buy other then crypto bridge because they dont allow most countries to access them and the liquidity there on the sell side is to low its mainly a reason I have not got in yet. Anyone got a clue or is there a way to buy a large amount 0.5 btc - 1 btc otc at a price of around 550-900 sats ?

i want more shard also around 2-3 btc just to little sell liquidity i am hoping that people come to sell but doubtful i am waiting on the shard website to buy they mentioned in their article and will buy from there if decent liquidity
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:59:52 AM

Hello I have been looking at this coin for some time now and decided to get in. Does anyone know where I can buy other then crypto bridge because they dont allow most countries to access them and the liquidity there on the sell side is to low its mainly a reason I have not got in yet. Anyone got a clue or is there a way to buy a large amount 0.5 btc - 1 btc otc at a price of around 550-900 sats ?

i want more shard also around 2-3 btc just to little sell liquidity i am hoping that people come to sell but doubtful i am waiting on the shard website to buy they mentioned in their article and will buy from there if decent liquidity

I have 540000 shard for sell at  BTC .00000800 / coin.
PM me if interested.
Escrow is paramount!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:11:05 AM

I have 540000 shard for sell at  BTC .00000800 / coin.
PM me if interested.
Escrow is paramount!

i will do 0.00000700 a shard and 440k shard making it around 3btc
escrow with shard team on their discord not some random guy or you can put on cryptobridge and i will buy it up
vanchain

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:04:40 PM

it seem very much shard how you have this  Huh
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:15:29 AM

it seem very much shard how you have this  Huh

I bought and staked since day 1.
Bought on private sell with 70% discount and stacked, remember: the APR was much higher in the early days, something like 600% or 500% can't remember exactly.

jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

just seen a post on twitter of the infinity wallet and holly fuck that is looking sick no doubt about it best wallet i have ever seen and this is what is going to bring adoption to crypto
vanchain

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:16:57 AM

if the shard coin is on this wallet it will be very easy to use with all my coins
othell_rogue

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:48:29 PM

if the shard coin is on this wallet it will be very easy to use with all my coins

which one are you talking about?

Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:26:25 AM

There is a shard wallet though on their website or am I missing what you are meaning ?

I think he just made a pointless post.
vanchain

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:27:28 AM

you did see the infinity wallet?
Neoterix

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:41:21 AM
Merited by Laskoo (2)

Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin
Laskoo

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:22:47 AM

Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin

I totally agree, the team must do something regarding this matter!

Even I am looking to sell my coins, not buying, the liquidity of Shardcoin is an issue.

P.S. Take it like a tip, if you wish: - with only 1 exchange/1 pair listed on CMC the project risks to get delisted (to get "inactive" status) on there and getting back is way more difficult since you'll need 2 exchanges listed on CMC.

P.P.S. Is there a OTC channel on Discord/Telegram/anywhere? Is this even allowed by the project team? Thanks!
vanchain

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:53:16 PM

why not use the exchange you can place buy and sell there  Huh
jojosmith783532

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin

there is a few k below 1000 sat on cb i would buy it right now if i could but my cb account go banned last week not able to buy due to their stupid country restrictions
waiting for that website they mentioned in latest announcement where we can get shard without using cb and allows in multiple currencies

this is what they said =
"We have also started developing a little side project that will make it much easier to purchase Shard for those who would like to do so, without using CryptoBridge. It will allow users to easily choose between 5 main currencies that can be used to exchange for Shard. The currencies planned for exchange are BNB, BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP. Users will be able to easily select the pair they want to trade, enter the desired amount of Shard to receive, and supply their Shard wallet address. You will then be given an address in your currency of choice to send the equivalent amount of the currency that is required. After sending the payment, you will receive your Shard within 10–60 minutes, depending on the currency you selected. This feature will allow people to purchase Shard outside of CryptoBridge, before the launch of Shardax, and enable people the ability to obtain Shard outside of an exchange, even after Shardax has been launched. It is just the first part of something bigger that we will be looking to implement on a much larger scale in the future."
Neoterix

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:23:22 AM

there is a few k below 1000 sat on cb i would buy it right now if i could but my cb account go banned last week not able to buy due to their stupid country restrictions
waiting for that website they mentioned in latest announcement where we can get shard without using cb and allows in multiple currencies

this is what they said =
"We have also started developing a little side project that will make it much easier to purchase Shard for those who would like to do so, without using CryptoBridge. It will allow users to easily choose between 5 main currencies that can be used to exchange for Shard. The currencies planned for exchange are BNB, BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP. Users will be able to easily select the pair they want to trade, enter the desired amount of Shard to receive, and supply their Shard wallet address. You will then be given an address in your currency of choice to send the equivalent amount of the currency that is required. After sending the payment, you will receive your Shard within 10–60 minutes, depending on the currency you selected. This feature will allow people to purchase Shard outside of CryptoBridge, before the launch of Shardax, and enable people the ability to obtain Shard outside of an exchange, even after Shardax has been launched. It is just the first part of something bigger that we will be looking to implement on a much larger scale in the future."

Good news for you then,and not only, with their side project. I saw the orders on cryptobridge, but I want to buy more and the price will go up a lot if I want to buy few tens of thousands.
Shardax sounds good, when is planned the launch of the platform? I didn't found any info on this.
othell_rogue

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:14:45 PM

Anything below 1000 sats is really a massive bargain even with the current market status of altcoins easily 10-20x increase when they launch Shardax or Infinity Wallet and if they launch both then dont know where we will go but of course this will take a few months its not something instant. I just want to get some Shard because I got a little but near to nothing and if you can use crypto bridge then you are one of the small % of lucky one that can.

There was a guy that was selling here some place I was interested but I never heard a reply from him sadly.

Actually I have sent you both a PM on 27 August, but because you guys never answered I just thought you are not interested anymore so I didn't insisted.

Message sent: https://ibb.co/kcTmvVR

Laskoo

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:45:22 AM

If you are interested in following some of the latest work on the Infinity Wallet then you can find a new sneak peak of the swap feature that has been shared on youtube by Shardax.

There are 2 examples that have been worked on, so do let Shardax know what you think if you have any feedback.

https://youtu.be/8X2X9PAbYUY

https://youtu.be/V6-elQ7a1kY

Nice!

Very nice swapping animation.

Never seen this before in crypto, looks pretty nice. Congrats to the dev team and all involved in the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: