Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Addiction or depression!  (Read 734 times)
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

I do not think that people with such thoughts will be helped by some new forum. Here need the help of psychologists. A normal person will never end his life. My advice, is never to give up, fight for life and go ahead to their goals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
humjeulk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

It isn't delegated crypto enslavement, however as a dependence on profiting. Individuals have FOMO and that outcomes in a great deal of uneasiness for individuals. These FOMOs are really basic each time a market develops and individuals can't quit lamenting their dumb moves of offering their coins for less expensive cost than the present cost.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

It is true that Crypto and trading is stressful and we can become addicted to it but in case it is profitable,
money can sold many health issues like addiction.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

There has been a lot of talk about crypto addictions and depression, sometimes resulting in suicide. Do you think it would be a good idea to create a forum for such kind of help or advice, where people can voice their fears or just be heard and supported.
That is a great idea. Not all are well prepared for the losses that they might encounter, hence, will affect their emotional and mental health.  Guidance and councelling is really needed to give them support to cope up with the failure that they once experience in crypto venture.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

Addiction is very actual in crrypto now, I think that it will take place in the future as well because everybody who is working here spend a lot of time every day.
Cryppp350

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Working on the crypto market is really very stressful!
I think that people with unstable minds cannot be engaged in investing. Investing always involves stress due to risk!
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

There has been a lot of talk about crypto addictions and depression, sometimes resulting in suicide. Do you think it would be a good idea to create a forum for such kind of help or advice, where people can voice their fears or just be heard and supported.
Those that are depressed about cryptocurrencies are the one that has not spend time to learn about cryptocurrencies but invest into it because of the testimony about how much they have make and therefore invest in. I think we need to encourage the investors that the market is going to rise again and what we need to do is to be little patience with the market.
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

I get the crypto fixation whereby amid the buyer showcase run you are simply cheerful and you remain stuck to your portfolio yet amid bearish market it is simply better to remain off from checking your portfolio cause it abandons one discouraged.

Be that as it may, everything sti comes down to the well known exhortation in crypto "just contribute what you can lose". So along these lines when it appears you are losing it you won't be irritated talkless of getting discouraged. Try not to be eager when contributing or exchanging.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

It is a nice idea if a forum can be created to savage the situation where investors commit suicide because they are scammed or run at loss.
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

I think here we can also share our problems and ask for solutions about the crypto problems that we are experiencing. There are many crypto fans here who come from various countries with their respective positions such as investors and bounty hunters. Don't hesitate to share the issues around crypto here. We together will help provide solutions from different opinions.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

I don't consider that crypto can be the reason of addiction, people just want to be in trend, make their own contribution and to earn money for the life.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

Very cold talk about cryptographic dependence, many people today sick, maybe this is really the case, but we will not rush, maybe everything will disappear and eventually dependence on This electronic money will evolve into something very great that brings in good income.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Crypto does not bring depression, even if I lose money. As the saying goes: if God only closes the gates, he always opens others. Crypto carries me and gives me a good mood and optimism.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

If the behavior of the cryptocurrency led to suicide in February then I'm afraid to even imagine what happened to people this summer. I think there's no connection between suicide and cryptocurrency. I think the problem is the people themselves who can be so upset about anything. In any case, will soon begin to rise and all be happy again.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

I'm not sure that'll help. But it was very difficult for me this year. Maybe it would be easier if I shared it with someone.

Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

If the behavior of the cryptocurrency led to suicide in February then I'm afraid to even imagine what happened to people this summer. I think there's no connection between suicide and cryptocurrency. I think the problem is the people themselves who can be so upset about anything. In any case, will soon begin to rise and all be happy again.
I suggest get some time for yourself, do not beat up yourself with these market manipulations, get out from your computer watch some movie with your family and comeback when the market has recovered so that you wont have a lot of stressful time in front of your computer.
he17199797

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

If you can't reasonably control your emotions then stay away from cryptocurrencies.
It is a high-risk, high-income industry. Just like gambling.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I am actually partly in crypto addiction and crypto depression. First, i am addicted to crypto because i am collecting good cryptos into my portfolio as much as i can even if it just a small amount and what makes me really depressed in crypto is the fact that i don't have money sometimes when these cryptos' price are falling and just let it pass without buying any of them.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

I think there are already existing forums that discusses about these kind of topics - depression and addiction on cryptos.  We can talk about this freely in Bitcointalk forum, reddit, steemit, etc and they have large community support.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Us, in crypto, must take a break from time to time.
Also, spending too much time and energy, must also be checked.

Remember why you started....

That is a powerful phrase, if you are doing crypto for your family and you're not giving time to them due to crypto, then you have not remembered why you started your crypto journey.

Even if your crypto journey is only for yourself, you are earning crypto so that you can relax and hopefully retire early...remember that you should relax every now and then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: