Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: can anyone lend me .05btc please  (Voting closed: March 04, 2018, 09:16:52 AM)
if anyone interested i will give address - 1 (50%)
please it is important - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In urgent need of .05 btc  (Read 272 times)
sowmyauday (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:50:37 AM by sowmyauday

Can anyone please lend me .05 btc please.If you need collaterals ask me what type it is i cause i donot know what it actually is?I can repay you in 2 months time with interest.I have a bike and a laptop if you accept them as collateral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

Can anyone please lend me .05 btc please.If you need collaterals ask me what type it is i cause i donot know what it actually is?I can repay you in 2 months time with interest.I have a bike and a laptop if you accept them as collateral.

If you dont know what collateral is, then you dont need a loan. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 (first and second post) and either provide something 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread before you get a negative feedback.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:10:41 AM by warningsigns

Stable or tradeable altcoins are the best collateral to offer if you want this loan filled urgently.

Physical collateral will not work as it must be shipped to the lender and appraised first.

Website domains, passport and ID, Facebook Twitter and Instagram accounts, reputation on other forums, contracts and future income are not considered valid collateral.

sowmyauday (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Stable or tradeable altcoins are the best collateral to offer if you want this loan filled urgently.

Physical collateral will not work as it must be shipped to the lender and appraised first.

Website domains, passport and ID, Facebook Twitter and Instagram accounts, reputation on other forums, contracts are not considered valid collateral.

But all i can show as collateral is my bike and my laptop only.I donot have any altcoins.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

But all i can show as collateral is my bike and my laptop only.I donot have any altcoins.

Then you can say goodbye to getting a loan here. Going by today's exchange rate 0.05 BTC converts to about $500 which is risky, given your lack of reputation here and your account's age.

Sorry for the disappointing news. You won't get this loan without proper collateral and if you persist you risk being red-listed.

Try with friends or a family member perhaps?

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Website domains, passport and ID, Facebook Twitter and Instagram accounts, reputation on other forums, contracts are not considered valid collateral.

For collatoral. You would have to give control of it to the lender. So unless you plan on dropping it off at there home or mailing it...
Please entertain me - What kind of laptop and bike are we talking?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

If you are planning to use your Bike and Laptop as collateral it would seem incumbent to also provide the models numbers, condition of both of these, proof of ownership and things like this.

Are you planning on shipping these items to the lender or an escrow? This is the only way to "secure" your collateral. In which case, you should expect to pay shipping for every trip that your collateral takes and not expect any lender to bear the cost of shipping/handling.

There are certain users that are willing to accept physical collateral, but your loan will not get filled until it has been received, appraised, and verified. Do not put up a fuss if a lender tells you they will not ship your items back if you are late, do not pay in full or refuse to pay shipping at any point. I also would not expect this to be filled "urgently". What is the reason for this loan?
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

As a lender, I can tell you that nobody is going to fill your request.

If you have observed the lending section in the slightest you would have seen that these days, lender either give out no collateral loans to people that they've done business before and has trust, or to people who have valid collateral such as altcoins. IN fact I haven't seen any loan being made in the past few months that have taken anything other than altcoins as collateral.

Reason is, lender can't liquidate your laptop and your bike quickly and the shipment for sending the collateral back and forth will result in massive fees. Plus, most lenders here would not be willing to reveal their address to you just for this purpose.

I suggest you getting a short term loan from one of the small loan companies locally.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

If you can ship the items to Singapore, I'll be happy to appraise them for you and then provide the loan. We can meet up in person as well, if that's amenable.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
hesworika

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

Your funds are ready.

Come with your bike and give me your laptop, I will add funds to your address.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: