Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

The bearish market is still, continuing which we cannot able to stay how long it will take. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to move according to the market when the market is kept increase is not good to buy but when the market starts decreasing then it is the buy option.
Bearish seems not to be over yet, a lots  of fluctuations and sways which still unpredictable, while most traders are expecting that the trend will favored them and act accordingly but sideways still happened and bears played much stronger than the bull, needs to wait for quite some time and see how long the market will continue like this.

Unfortunately, this is the truth. Meanwhile, it does not mean that the market is constantly falling. Some green days when the cryptos gain up to 10-15% happen, and they give us the hope that BTC and tokens will start growing soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Maybe the bull run has not yet started. It will happen when the coins will grow up to 20%. Now, I suppose there is simply the perfect time when the market is recovering to reach its previous tops.
I think that the bullish trend has already started, but the investors are just waiting for the 10th August. And I think that after 10th August bitcoin price will start increasing, may be this time bitcoin price will cross 20000$.

Gururapyco

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

There are bullish news around the cryptocurrency universe but the market is still very bearish. BTC price action defines it pretty well. We can't move over that 7k level and keep on bouncing up from 6k.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

We have remain with the bearish tendency in the market for most part of the year but keenly i noticed that bitcoin is yet to break the support of $6k and has remain above that support level and  I think that any moment from now we will see the reversal and the rally  commence.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

We have remain with the bearish tendency in the market for most part of the year but keenly i noticed that bitcoin is yet to break the support of $6k and has remain above that support level and  I think that any moment from now we will see the reversal and the rally  commence.
I guess that the bearish trend is still on going, as we can see in the market, even though the price rise slowly, the fall is still big than what it rise, it's still stuck on the $6,000, it can't even hit the $7,000 right now. In its current situation, a big fall of price is still expected, that's why some investors are still uncertain.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I believe the bear market will continue and will last until the end of 2018, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is still in a bear market in the long term, so to be able to trade Being successful at this point is very difficult. Bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming time and will continue to adjust.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

In my opinion, now it is not entirely clear whether the bearish trend has changed and whether a new wave of rising prices for crypto-currencies has begun. Wait another month and then it will become more clear where the crypto currency is moving.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

You can not even look at the bearish trend, but simply be able to trade with good analytics or information, then you can almost always get green and profit. Smiley
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

Nope. Bearish trend is not over. Look at the market right now, it is still completely bleeding. You can't tell it is bearish trend dead or something. But, I still believe in hope.

Yes, you are right the bearish trend is not over yet because already the prices are again decreasing in the market make us see that bearish market is still continuing and we don't know how long this bearish mode will continue. The only thing we can do is we shouldn't loose the hopes.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

There is no specific bottom, or support for bitcoin. It is still a new field and can get to near zero value, that off course is unlikely.
For the marketvti recover, we BTC would have to cross the $10k mark, this would create a lot of FOMO and drive the value higher.

Yes you are right, the market is unpredictable so we will never know how long the situation is going on, the best thing to do is just always look at the news in order to determine when you are going to earn profit.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

There is no specific bottom, or support for bitcoin. It is still a new field and can get to near zero value, that off course is unlikely.
For the marketvti recover, we BTC would have to cross the $10k mark, this would create a lot of FOMO and drive the value higher.

Yes you are right, the market is unpredictable so we will never know how long the situation is going on, the best thing to do is just always look at the news in order to determine when you are going to earn profit.
News can sometimes be unrealistic, there a lot of bad news as well and it could surely affect the emotions of some investors.
However, if we listen to good news and bad news and weigh things over, surely we will survive and we will witness a good market when the bearish trend is over.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Nope. Bearish trend is not over. Look at the market right now, it is still completely bleeding. You can't tell it is bearish trend dead or something. But, I still believe in hope.

Yes, you are right the bearish trend is not over yet because already the prices are again decreasing in the market make us see that bearish market is still continuing and we don't know how long this bearish mode will continue. The only thing we can do is we shouldn't loose the hopes.

I can say another thing: the bull trend is not yet going to come soon. As for the bearish trend, it is not going to leave the market yet. Maybe it might happen in end 2018.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

i think this will come to an end mate, because as I've observed form those who trades cryptocurrency this few months doesn't seem to make serious trades.
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Seeing that this thread was made when btc was around $10000 sends me some shivers, Imagine having dropped almost $4000 since then, the fact is that trend is momentary and varies from time to time, and currently btc have moved from about $6500 to $7000 and we sill say we have started another bull within the year's downtrend season
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

The current market is trending bad. So it is possible to go down until the end of 2018. That's my guess, it may not be true.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

the conditions are very good now for btc to reverse the trend we’ll probably see one final pump from the bull

bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

And you do not think that you want too much and quickly. Understand at last, when the crowd is accustomed to the fact that every time as bitcoin falls, after a short time it rises. It does not work that way, the higher the growth, the more complex and exhausting the need for correction.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Indeed, bull turns now..Our waiting for a couple of months has finally ended up now. Poor to those community who didn't buy those coins that

are potentials. But as long as the bull run is not yet coming up still lets take buy a coin now according to what can afford to buy in. Just always

remember to hold em in a long term until it reach the high pick value.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Indeed, bull turns now..Our waiting for a couple of months has finally ended up now. Poor to those community who didn't buy those coins that

are potentials. But as long as the bull run is not yet coming up still lets take buy a coin now according to what can afford to buy in. Just always

remember to hold em in a long term until it reach the high pick value.
I guess it still not but eventually will end soon, see ETH value now, we all hope bearish will end as a new month is approaching, or will about to happen tomorrow, were all waiting for some bull around.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I believe that the bear market is continuing, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling and it is hard to predict that it will continue to increase in the long run, at present bitcoin prices if you want to uptrend through the milestone $ 20000 but according to my analysis it is impossible. So you should not invest long term at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: