Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SKYLLZ - THE UNIFIED PROTOCOL TO ASSESS, VALIDATE & EMPOWER HUMAN SKILLS  (Read 3878 times)
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Hello,

We are working currently on exchange options. We will post updates in the future on this :-)

Join our Telegram group to stay informed: https://t.me/skyllz
ayewaggue82

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Thankyou big project and great
zabolot

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

I try to make it out. Do you only test skills or you also help to develop them further?
Do you already have a working or alpha site for this project?

Helllooo!
Can anybody answer my questions?
Is there an admin here?
ian_d_uk

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

I try to make it out. Do you only test skills or you also help to develop them further?

Helllooo!
Is there an admin here?

Hello,

Skyllz by Workkola aims to build a distributed, meritocratic, transparent and unified platform to assess, validate and empower human skills.

The mission of the Skyllz Distributed Platform (SDP) is to build a universal and evolving Human Skills Ecosystem that replaces CVs.

The full version release (v2.0) was in 2017.

You can see more on the roadmap here: https://skyllz.org/#roadmap

89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Helllooo!
Is there an admin here?
Have you tried writing in Telegram? Usually there respond faster. If even the manager does not answer, there may be some ordinary users who will prompt something
zabolot

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Helllooo!
Is there an admin here?
Have you tried writing in Telegram? Usually there respond faster. If even the manager does not answer, there may be some ordinary users who will prompt something

Thanks, I'll try there too.
But it's not about speed of respond actually. It's about this thread not being supported by devs. And that's a little strange for me.
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Helllooo!
Is there an admin here?

Thanks, I'll try there too.
But it's not about speed of respond actually. It's about this thread not being supported by devs. And that's a little strange for me.

We are here to answer questions as promptly as we can, as well as on our Telegram channel 24/7.
Cryptochel

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

I believe in Skyllz because Workkola has been already working for two years and it has already been tested by time. Workkola expands opportunities, improves and creates its own Talent Brand. Talent Branding will be able to replace the resume which I dont like  Cheesy
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

How many percent of the total number of tokens will be allocated to the rewards for the company's bounty competitors?  Smiley merculit
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

How many percent of the total number of tokens will be allocated to the rewards for the company's bounty competitors?  Smiley merculit

You can direct bounty inquiries to the thread or our Telegram channel:
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966603
Bounty Group: https://t.me/skyllzbounty
ruigiracu

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

ian_d_uk

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Hello,

We are working currently on exchange options. We will post updates in the future on this Smiley

See our Telegram channel for the latest news and announcements: https://t.me/skyllz

Spanish Group: https://t.me/SkyllzES
Chinese Group: http://t.me/Skyllz_ChineseGroup
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

do we know when start of tokensale? i can not find this infor nither on the thread no on the website.
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

do we know when start of tokensale? i can not find this infor nither on the thread no on the website.

We have yet to announce our token sale dates. We are in Private Presale at the moment. If interested you can send an e-mail to alvaro@skyllz.org to participate. To keep up to date on all the latest, you can join our Telegram group: https://t.me/skyllz
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

I Like Skyllz project. I was made 2 video review about this interesting ICO project. I wish good luck to Amazix and Skyllz team! Waiting good results of the ICO, guys!
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I Like Skyllz project. I was made 2 video review about this interesting ICO project. I wish good luck to Amazix and Skyllz team! Waiting good results of the ICO, guys!

Thanks for your kind words and support:)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

that's what we all hope for, hopefully for the future, it will get a lot of support so that this project for ICO will run smoothly to completion and get maximum results.
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

I think this is terrific project with  interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

We really appreciate all your support.  Grin Stay tuned for more updates!
89shaky

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

that's what we all hope for, hopefully for the future, it will get a lot of support so that this project for ICO will run smoothly to completion and get maximum results.
This project, as I can see, is already not supporting, and with such support and an experienced team, it will in any case be successful
89shaky

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

I think this is terrific project with  interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

We really appreciate all your support.  Grin Stay tuned for more updates!
I keep an eye on all the updates and enjoy all your news! Continue your successful work, guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: