Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise investors always find their own ways  (Read 162 times)
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

At the moment, I think that there is an artificial decrease in the coin in order to buy coins at a low price, so now I'm definitely not going to sell anything, but rather the other way around

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Correct decision making is very much important to become successful. And that's true a wise investor always make his own way to gain more profit than other. Investors must be sharp and cool to turn the capital into profitable business.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?
🔻 Go on with your investment or sell it off?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

Anyone here understands what to do and how to minimize losses. Therefore, I think everyone has their own strategy, but it will still be aimed at making profit not otherwise, although the market will experience difficulties and falls.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?
🔻 Go on with your investment or sell it off?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

Anyone here understands what to do and how to minimize losses. Therefore, I think everyone has their own strategy, but it will still be aimed at making profit not otherwise, although the market will experience difficulties and falls.

Well, I agree that wise investors will always find ways to gain marginal profit and in relation to this topic, everyone should have atleast wide knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I think what is important is that before doing an investment you should have all the necessary informations needed in your analysis before you come up with a decision as what probable coins you would consider on your investment. Another thing you should also consider, take some advise for the veterans or professionals that are experienced about cryptocurrency investment atleast they can guide you and plan the right time when to start your investment.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Most of the time, when the market has a sharp drop, I don't do anything. All I have to do is keep holding.
Because those who make money in the cryptocurrency market are always those who hold it for a long time.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

There are a lot of dreams attached to bitcoin, and a huge trust and belief in it, and as such a lot of people rooting for it. So, maybe that too factors in on the future of altcoins, until the shift. Strings yet to be removed to see the strong footing underneath. Holding or selling as per market fluctuations is a call one needs to take at that time, for each incident has a unique backdrop.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

investing is one great things to roll the dice in your life, but like our lives it all have risk, the thing is how much can you afford to risk?

-When the cryptocurrency experience a great fluctuation, what will you do?  first, study the market by graph, make sure you have updates and sources for reference so you can conclude what will happen next, because crypto market are not stable. second, take some advice to those people who have knowledge in cryptocurrency and financial business sector as they can give in-sight about the process.

-Go on with your investment or sell it of? "Those who can hold longer, will gain it!" LOL I was fascinated with this qoute about a year before as i read in in other section of this forum, I just want to share it. Yes, those who have patient in holding ones coin will gain it soon, but it is depend on the market and the creator of. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: