Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble Burst ?  (Read 619 times)
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

The Bitcoin correction seems too far and too quick . Hold ? Or sell and buy Bitcoin Cash? Or BTG or BTH? Any suggestions ?
I think that at the present time we can totally feel secure and invest in bitcoin. We can see the market in the early days of 2018 is going down but now has been very positive signal when bitcoin prices have increased continuously in the past days and has returned to the $ 10800 level. I believe that with the current strong buying power, the bitcoin price will likely reach $ 20,000 in the next month.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

I think that at the present time we can totally feel secure and invest in bitcoin. We can see the market in the early days of 2018 is going down but now has been very positive signal when bitcoin prices have increased continuously in the past days and has returned to the $ 10800 level.
This once again confirms that people gain confidence by how the market increases. Where smart money entered far below the $10,000 level, which is something they consider to be the best possible opportunity, others (not so smart money) start to feel the same right now. That's why it's quite important to have the market maintain the $10,000 level.

I believe that with the current strong buying power, the bitcoin price will likely reach $ 20,000 in the next month.
Calm down. Yes, the market is increasing, but nothing at this point justifies such levels. Don't calculate your profits already, because $10,000 is not a strong support level, where I would even like to say that at this point it isn't a support level at all. Base support levels have lost their credibility during the last correction. It hints towards a higher up movement with $11,000 as temporary peak, but it might also go down below $10,000 the next day - just let the market do what it wants to do.
Icch

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Each year there is a january correction. 2018 it was longer than the previous years. But all Coins Will go up again. Also i think there wont be an bubble to burst, only the marketcap of BTC will move to an better/real value coin, like neo, eth , ada.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

I've been watching bitcoin. The bubble did not burst, just a price adjustment.

Now bitcoin is slowly growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: