Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitoring of new coins  (Read 4306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

I'm new to trading. Is it a right way to start?

Of course,  this is the right time to start with your trading journey ,  invest now,  have the courage to try more in trading and good luck for any trading experiences.  
good start while bitcoin and altcoin price moving down.and we could get lower price that being good opportunity when we hold this coins/token for few months.
Holding will be fruitful only when coins are bought at lowest possible prices. And experts often say hold only that one coin about which you are sure that it will be going back to its original position. Like bitcoins, they always come back to the high value position even after suffering from deepest dip. But altcoins are not good in this case, they fell down once and remain there for so long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Den.3354

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Can you help me with trading? What website do you monitore for news?
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

dear devs, we're looking for new awesome staff from you Wink
They must be doing amazing work over the picture. We can’t see it through but I am hopeful some extraordinary piece of development is to be shown within few weeks. I am really impressed with such amazing stuff they had made 9 years ago in form of bitcoins where everyone can invest in them and can earn money. Such new stuff is to be demanded by the public, developers do something.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

You need insider news for bigger profits. But it might be illegal, you know.
There is no need to go through all this trouble when a simple and safe way exists. If a person wants to make bigger profits, all he needs to do is invest in the right place. By right place I mean to say a coin that has the largest community of investors, has shown most potential so far and a very good future is predicted by crypto experts. Bitcoin is the most right choice. It can bring huge financial positive changes in the life of its investor.
Tolik.co

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Thanks a lot for the bot! Glad it's free!
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

it is not difficult to do so.. just try to get some information and you will be okay.

As an example, i am always looking for coinmarketcap, and worldcoinindex for looking for Gems, the difference between both is that the second one, is listing coins with less than 100k of volume each day (and coinmarketcap does not)

Can you help me with trading? What website do you monitore for news?

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
gorconec12

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

I think they really check the exchanges, I don't know why I haven't done it on my own like a while ago. It's very logical and works good.
piknik.ob

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

The source is stable, not like some scam chats or pump channels. I'm going to stick to you for a long time.
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

How many coins a day you show?

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

For crypto user it is important to monitor every new coin into the market because all the information regarding crypto is important because from these new coins we select for fort folio for future investment and with this investment we become get profit so now it is important to monitor every new coin into the crypto and give proper time and check whether it will demanded by the crypto users or not because if the coin is back by strong support they easily popular in the future.

Sometimes monitoring all the new coins that appear on the market becomes an extremely difficult task. You might agree, that most of us are concentrated on the rates of their favourite alts.
Zarir

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

I'm always curious to find new coins. Just can't search for tham on my own, so this bot helps a lot.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

This idea is truly good, but I guess one would have to pay for using this bot. How long does the free trial last?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Can you add some recommendations too?
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

For crypto user it is important to monitor every new coin into the market because all the information regarding crypto is important because from these new coins we select for fort folio for future investment and with this investment we become get profit so now it is important to monitor every new coin into the crypto and give proper time and check whether it will demanded by the crypto users or not because if the coin is back by strong support they easily popular in the future.

Sometimes monitoring all the new coins that appear on the market becomes an extremely difficult task. You might agree, that most of us are concentrated on the rates of their favourite alts.
Yes it is a very difficult thing, every time there will be a new and emerging coin. Some coin even always raises a variety of highlights because of the look of whitepaper owned. Oh yes also consider a project, for me it is a very interesting thing. Apart from that all we are required to be able to choose the right coin to be invested, then we must continue to monitor the coin that we have because without the monitor and also the analysis then we could have experienced the backward to take the right momentum. Every moment is a very precious time, therefore for anyone who can concentrate and focus on the coins owned then success is in sight.
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

If thay add more info, the channel will be overwhelmed, so it's a bad idea.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Anyway, you can invest in new coins, even if the market is volotile. You've got to wait for prices to grow for some time in any case!
Zarir

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

The bot is fine. No need to add functions.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

We need to find Some high potential coins which are new and ready to hit big exchanges. I think it is good for us because we can select which coin to buy and in what exchanges but we still need to analyze for every coin that is out on that telegram and we need to know what is the good price to buy. I hope that many people will be helped with this channel and the channel will give the best support for every people which join in their channel.
Kirill1322

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

If it doesn't develop, there will be not enough value after a while.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

a good idea, I usually see in the news if some kind of exchange adds a new token to itself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: