Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitWhisk.io ✦ new Bitcoin mixing service ✦ testers evaluations  (Read 1777 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Dear HasHe and csmiami, it is very pleasant to obtain such good reviews from you.

However, yesterday we sent coins for testing to three persons and server processed only one mixing request. And then two reviews came up. What should we think? Does it mean that one of you two (we cannot know who) did not mix any coins with us?

We are still testing, so if both of you indeed mixed coins then something very strange is happening Shocked

Best,
BitWhisk

Please find the summary below which shows that i have checked your service by sending 0.001 BTC

Order summary

Please mind that any payments to the generated address after 10 March 2018, 01:03:10 UTC will be ignored.
Incoming payments
Unconfirmed   0 BTC
One confirmation   0 BTC
Received amount   0.00100000 BTC
Let us recall that minimum incoming amount for your order is 0.00004227 BTC, while current maximum incoming amount corresponding to your BitWhisk code is 0.43896524 BTC. Miner's fee rate for outcoming transactions is 10 sat/B.
Below is the summary of scheduled and executed payments.
Output #1
Address   1MFc...PRP
Sent   0.00098283 BTC
Thank you for using BitWhisk.

Wishing your team a Great Success.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Interesting. Want to test it and willing to give feedback ASAP. I know this is not a newbie task, but it would be great if I get a chance. Thank you.
BTC: 13iKgAHZ1nmCfHyVT4n8gaZZHAjoVpEsYx
superman22

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

I would like to try your service. Please send me in details.
Btc: 1LWTeB5BAh8qC2M2Dp6GM27RsTajhbFxEg

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Dear HasHe and Csmiami, thanks for your replies! Now everything is ok, we mixed your coins. Moreover, an order of HasHe helped to discover a bug with too small change amount. We already fixed it.

Dear Sellingaccs, fmboyzz, superman22. We appreciate your interest. In the past we sent some coins to people with small rank and some of them didn't accomplished the testing. We have very low minimum incoming amounts, so that you could test with your own BTC without any significant risk. We understand that then you do not have incentive to post a review, but as it is.

Best regards,
BitWhisk team

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

I'm digging the simplicity of your website's user flow, but also the complexity of how much detail went into providing this mixing service. I'll use your service this weekend for a small transaction of around $20 and provide my feedback at that time. Question: Is the default miner's fee automatically updated? If so, which recommended fee structure are you utilizing? I currently see 110 sat/b, which seems very high for a SegWit transaction.

Random request (I know, I know; this is prior to utilizing your service): Would it be possible to add an auto-converted field that allows me to enter a USD amount rather than a BTC amount, or vice versa?

Example:

BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

I'm digging the simplicity of your website's user flow, but also the complexity of how much detail went into providing this mixing service. I'll use your service this weekend for a small transaction of around $20 and provide my feedback at that time.

Thanks, it would be very nice!

Question: Is the default miner's fee automatically updated?

Yes, it's automatically updated.

If so, which recommended fee structure are you utilizing?

At first we thought of creating our own algorithm for optimal fee calculation, but it turned out that necessary data cannot be easily extracted through bitcoin core api. Hence we decided to use temporary solution: api provided by https://bitcoinfees.earn.com

We are currently checking the behaviour of standard bitcoin core method "estimatesmartfee". And maybe in future we will use this one instead of using somebody else's api.

We are still testing and open for constructive criticism. If you know of a better strategy for miner's fee calculation share it with us and maybe our service will become better because of your suggestion. Itd be great, wouldn't it?

I currently see 110 sat/b, which seems very high for a SegWit transaction.

What do you mean by "very high for SegWit transaction"? Fee is paid per bytes, no matter if transaction is segwit or not?

Random request (I know, I know; this is prior to utilizing your service): Would it be possible to add an auto-converted field that allows me to enter a USD amount rather than a BTC amount, or vice versa?

Thanks for suggestion, I think we will add this feature.

BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

Hey guys! Here we are, bumping this thread with our last updates.

1) Now it is possible to receive coins to bech-32 addresses. Hence we are the first mixer supporting new address format.
2) Calculator conversion to USD.
3) Miner's fee is calculated according to the base transaction size (i.e. without witness part).
4) We fixed some small backend bugs concerning sending from several inputs and miner's fee calculation.

We have coins for testing! If you are a full member or higher, join our testing company, write your address here or in pm and get 1mBTC for testing!

We especially welcome those who could test our implementation of bech32 addresses. Don't come across.

Best regards,
BitWhisk.io

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

Will you be accepting members that already participated, or you want some new flesh? Wink

BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Will you be accepting members that already participated, or you want some new flesh? Wink

To be honest, we would like to attract a fresh blood, but let's see how many people will get interested.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

To be honest, we would like to attract a fresh blood, but let's see how many people will get interested.

Sure thing. I'll leave my address just in case  Grin

Good luck finding candidates Cheesy

bc1qua3xhnu5xgswhep3e8tagpgw7gxj7nh0jdx9xf

ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Hi bitwhisk.io I am wondering if you have any live chat operative jobs for your website, so if anything goes wrong i can be there to fix it like a stuck order and what not.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

Hello

I would like to try your services..My bitcoin address

1KhmssBbyaAQfrCKdX3V7J9gaLR1wuyaeX

Thanks.
BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Hi bitwhisk.io I am wondering if you have any live chat operative jobs for your website, so if anything goes wrong i can be there to fix it like a stuck order and what not.

Thanks for suggestion, ripplehd1. No, we do not yet have live chat operator jobs. Maybe in future.

Still looking for testers, especially those who could receive coins from mixer to bech-32 addresses.

Best,
BitWhisk.io

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Hello BitWhisk.io team,

I would be glad to test your service once again. I was the person who proposed implementing support of bech32 addresses. If possible, I would like to test it using my native SegWit address.
bc1q038eelakz9xm2d8kuy8gx9fuy0t547ncqlnc56

You are improving your service really fast, keep going!
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

I was given another 1 mBTC to test bech32 transactions and I am glad to say that everything works perfect. BitWhisk.io didn't have any problem with receiving from my bech32 address and then sending to another one. Everything went smooth and I got my mixed coins after a moment.
BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

I was given another 1 mBTC to test bech32 transactions and I am glad to say that everything works perfect. BitWhisk.io didn't have any problem with receiving from my bech32 address and then sending to another one. Everything went smooth and I got my mixed coins after a moment.

Thank you for testing and posting review, dear BitCryptex.

TBH, we are quite disappointed by the results of the last testing round. We gave coins to five persons, four of them with high reputation, and only two mixes were accomplished and one review written (by you). Hence, thanks for your honesty.

Best regards,
BitWhisk.io

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

Sorry for my absence; I’m just going back through my list of subscribed threads and coming back to this. I know it won’t be a problem, but I’ll mix a few coins using a nested P2SH SegWit address and post the results here. 3MCJBtW2uhvm7BJMtc4yxQUhGKoqD7q12x If you’re still sending test coins. Otherwise, please let me know and I’ll use my own coins. I could understand that you’ve been burned by some dishonest members.

You should leave them negative trust, btw. That type of behavior is exactly why the trust system exists here.

BitWhisk.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

Dear BTCforJoe, I am glad you didn't forget our thread. If possible, please mix your own coins (no need to risk a big amount, we have very low minimum incomes, just in case) and leave a feedback here. After that I will send you some reward to 3MCJBtW2uhvm7BJMtc4yxQUhGKoqD7q12x. I hope it is allright for you.

Thanks for advice about trust reports.

Best regards,
BitWhisk.io

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

I have tried to send some bitcoin for testing, but I cannot get past the popup dialogue that asks me to confirm that the address will only be valid for 24 hours. I am on an iPad, and nothing happens when I click the “Accept” button, nor when I click the “x” to close out the dialogue.

I just refreshed the page and tried again. This time it was successful. I have set a delay of 5 hours for my $10 transaction. I will update this thread again once the tumbling is complete and I receive the chips to the address I provided.

A quick note: what is the point of adding the amount before the payment screen? The payment screen just instructs me to send a minimum/maximum amount of bitcoin, which is contradictory to the btc amount field in the previous screen.  Is it just a reference to see what our return will be after the mixing procedure?

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Hello! I've recently used .001 BTC from a Nested SegWit address (3 Address) and it made it back to me successfully. I had no problem setting my own fee, getting a custom delay and I made it through the UI on the website without flaw. The fees are minimal, and the mixing looks pretty solid as well. I don't know if you are handing out rewards for using your service as you have mentioned to Joe, but I thought it would be nice to use your service for my own tests and report back here. I have not yet tried a Native SegWit address, is this something that your service has implemented?

I sent .001 and received back .00097784. I want to test a higher amount, with varying delays, addresses and other settings. I just do not want to eat too much of my personal funds to do so. So far though, very nice!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: