Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner Mistakes!!!!!!!!  (Read 648 times)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Emotions aren't your friend.         If you can avoid the FUD and FOMO you'll be doing better than 90% of crypto "investors" out there. 

Jan was a scary time,  seeing so many people just lose any sense of logic and going all in on crypto.     I can't imagine how many people have destroyed their credit now.     

Your signature here
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MegUsta

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Maybe your choice is correct, but not all cryptocurrencies are worth your long-term preservation, which will only make you suffer more losses!

That's true but how will you know which one are worth keeping and which one to sell fast?
Is it better to hold them all even if some or even most will loose value but maybe just one be very successful and brings huge profits?

Ajaaraan

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

I think successful people all must have experienced failure and from that failure experience they can succeed because the best teacher is experience.
And it becomes a very valuable student in the future so we don't repeat the mistake.
PoohSup

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I think successful people all must have experienced failure and from that failure experience they can succeed because the best teacher is experience.
And it becomes a very valuable student in the future so we don't repeat the mistake.

Most entrepreneurs will fail many many times before they reach a success. First difference between them and  other people is that they don't give up an keep trying on new ideas, never stopping believing at some point they will win.

nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

My first mistake is to buying Altcoins when it is listed on exchange in the first day because the price at that time always pump.
Xenohider

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

I learn this by heart and never forget. I study on other people's mistakes. Thank you that told this us. It will be cool if you share more your experience with us.
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

HellO!
My mistake wos buy bitcoin in december 2017))
Now I consider myself a hamster. But I trying to fix it...
I will have a chance to fix my mistake)
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

Plenty of the newbies will encounter this kind of situation expecially from year 2017 December to 2018 January when bitcoin reached an all time high price. The motivation for so many of these people was to make quick money but the pattern changed. If you are new in any space, the ideal thing is to study the system well enough.
mweezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Plenty of the newbies will encounter this kind of situation expecially from year 2017 December to 2018 January when bitcoin reached an all time high price. The motivation for so many of these people was to make quick money but the pattern changed. If you are new in any space, the ideal thing is to study the system well enough.

you make point here, specifically i heard about bitcoin when it was at it higher rate which was ending of last year, i decide not invest then because if i convert it to my local currency the fund was to higher and i don't have such money then but now am happy i did not get involved then because the price is down now and i could have run lost.
cryptoisonym

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Experience is a valuable teacher. Don't regret if you ever bought bitcoin for 15200, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be higher than that price. You just have to wait and stay positive. This decline is only temporary and will not last long. Be patient.
adding715

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

Good call  If you want to get rich you need to lose money and learned from it your now the only has this experience this includes me !
uyraw171089

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

You need to focus on the available market, which will help you to develop bitcoin and ever-changing bitcoin values, to gain more value, more research is needed. Find out about Raw
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: