Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Whale invested 500 Million $ into Crypto  (Read 141 times)
tulpe123 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Hello

the past day a anonym big whale invested more then 500 million euro into crypto. Some conspirancy theory is:

"In the meantime, the $400 million whale is fuel for the Telegram channels where traders lay out their conspiracy theories.

However, I am willing to believe that, seeing bitcoin bottom around $6,000, Wall Street smelled blood and jumped back in. "

the public bitcoin adress is : 3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

thats why the chart of bitcoin and the other altcoins went up. if its really the wall street then we get bloody days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trigg

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Wow! Could very well be a big part of the recent jumps. Hopefully more do this and drive it back up. We make our money, then it drops, we buy, and do it again. Love this game!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

As it currently stands, whoever it is has doubled their investment since initially buying into Bitcoin (September of 2017). They used the Chinese exchange Huobi.com to make their first deposit to this address, along with many other transactions.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500

thats why the chart of bitcoin and the other altcoins went up. if its really the wall street then we get bloody days

Please don't be a shiller by speculating why prices of Bitcoin goes up or down. This had very little to do with the price of Bitcoin. If you look at the address and its history, you'll see that there has been trading every month since December, right around the middle of the month. Even during the huge dips in mid-January, this address was still active with transactions.

Either way, whoever owns this account is now a Bitcoin billionaire.

If I'm going to make an educated guess, I'm thinking that the address belongs to a financial firm in China that operates as a hedge or collective; I don't believe that this address belongs to a single individual. And some of the recent microtransactions make me believe that there is definitely some sort of automation happening, as well.

Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Sorry guys it was me, just had some extra cash. I will prob switch to etherium next week, just to give you a heads up.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

i think its a good thing in the sense that people are reckoning with the fact that crypto is here to stay and they are trusting crypto more. Basically, crypto is doing to banks what email did to news post office.

What does your post have anything to do with the original post? Take your generic shitposts to another website, please. Sorry to pick on you, but you're a newbie with 5 posts. Save yourself the trouble of getting in any deeper here; you're wasting your time.

I really wish there was a demerit option

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

I am willing to believe that, seeing bitcoin bottom around $6,000, Wall Street smelled blood and jumped back in.

That could be truth. But still that is not something that could affect price of bitcoin on larger scale... unless its public announcement.

As far as big whales are concerned... one more doesn't change much. There are others that invested some serious money into bitcoin. So if we don't know who they are, that doesn't mean they do not exist.

There could be many reasons why price of bitcoin went up. More important is that its going up again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Sorry guys it was me, just had some extra cash. I will prob switch to etherium next week, just to give you a heads up.
Oh really? Pumping next ETH? Take this from the owner https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/964838207215955969
    However, I am willing to believe that, seeing bitcoin bottom around $6,000, Wall Street smelled blood and jumped back in. "
Whoever is/are behind the dip they are really playing the game, its a money game so they have good back up funds just for the hopping in and they really made enough and great and I hope they keep on helping to move the price higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spawnycrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

I hope that guy won't use this massive amount of BTC to manipulate the market.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Wasn't this shown to be just an huobi exchange address.

The truth isnt quite as exciting though as a new mega whale coming into the scene
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: