Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2019, 12:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ©[ANN][ICO] Celsius - The Wallet That Pays You Back ©  (Read 531 times)
celsius.network
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:36:56 AM by celsius.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thekayzer1

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Hi there, are there any bounty program available ? if yes , then is it possible to separate the russian translation ?
krymson

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

This is a great project. Really like the innovative premise of a wallet that pays interest(and that you can borrow fiat against).

I've picked you guys as ICO of the Day.
holydarkness

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Does Nuke Goldstein and Nuke Goldstein related? The same person? Misplaced name? The CTO and CMO share the same name, but their picture is different.

And, about your project, please confirm or correct this, your "payback" is basically an interest for fund owner for lending their fund by storing the fund at your wallet sercice, am I correct?

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
hashcoinusa

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

Celsius is  the lender app. 

"The Celsius Foundation is building a new Platform on top of the Ethereum Blockchain that will enable a new set of financial services to the underserved global population. "

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Hi there, are there any bounty program available ? if yes , then is it possible to separate the russian translation ?

Nope, we're not doing any bounty programs.

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Whats the minimum/max funding for the project to get kickstarted.? what payments accepted for the sale and the funds being escrowed/multi-signed?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mani mani

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Nope, we're not doing any bounty programs.
oh, why not. this is very good project because the concept is very detail and i like it.
success developers and team!

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Does Nuke Goldstein and Nuke Goldstein related? The same person? Misplaced name? The CTO and CMO share the same name, but their picture is different.

And, about your project, please confirm or correct this, your "payback" is basically an interest for fund owner for lending their fund by storing the fund at your wallet sercice, am I correct?

Greetings Holydarkness,
First of all we would like to say sorry for the delay on replying to your comment, we thank you for point it out the names (Nuke Goldstein), we have made amendments to it, regarding the payback a.k.a interest thats correct, in case you have any other question and would like a quick answer please do no hesitate to get in touch with us over telegram, we are there to help you 24/7.
https://t.me/CelsiusNetwork

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

Celsius is  the lender app. 

"The Celsius Foundation is building a new Platform on top of the Ethereum Blockchain that will enable a new set of financial services to the underserved global population. "

Greetings Hashcoinusa,

Well indeed, Celsius is the new lender app in the market, The Celsius Wallet will be one of the only online crypto wallets designed to allow members to use coins as collateral to get a loan in dollars, and in the future, to lend their crypto to earn interest on deposited coins (when they’re lent out).  in case you have any other question and would like a quick answer please do no hesitate to get in touch with us over telegram, we are there to help you 24/7.

holydarkness

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

Greetings Holydarkness,
First of all we would like to say sorry for the delay on replying to your comment, we thank you for point it out the names (Nuke Goldstein), we have made amendments to it, regarding the payback a.k.a interest thats correct, in case you have any other question and would like a quick answer please do no hesitate to get in touch with us over telegram, we are there to help you 24/7.

I would like to be in touch on telegram for discussion, however for this kind of question, I think it is better be held here, so investors and information seekers fan find these kind of info easily, because an info and discussion on telegram can be easily drowned.

So, as this project paid their members from the interest generated through a loan funding, and as we all know that lending is a high-risk-high-return project, I would like to know if you have a prevention method for a case of default?

nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

celsius project has great concept but why there is no bounty program?
bounty program will increased advertising and a lot investors will buy.

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:11:06 PM by celsius.network

Greetings Holydarkness,

I would like to be in touch on telegram for discussion, however for this kind of question, I think it is better be held here, so investors and information seekers fan find these kind of info easily, because an info and discussion on telegram can be easily drowned.

So, as this project paid their members from the interest generated through a loan funding, and as we all know that lending is a high-risk-high-return project, I would like to know if you have a prevention method for a case of default?

I couldnt agree more with you regarding the information being placed here, great for awareness.

Going back to your questions, I would really like to refer you to the page 8 of our whitepaper.

"Security and Risk
Celsius is building the platform with security at its core. We will use bankgrade
security to keep our members’ assets and data safe. From multi-factor
authentication, to encryption, to private-key double vaults, and more. Our
software is designed with security in mind.
Crypto assets will be distributed among several wallets and top exchanges. In
addition, we will store a cold wallet treasury to provide last-resort insurance in
case of a catastrophic event. We will also employ white-hat hackers and third
party cyber security solutions to provide a continuous cover layer of audit and
protection"

for more information please refer to the whitepaper ; https://celsius.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/celsius_whitepaper-march21.pdf

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:01:22 AM by celsius.network

celsius project has great concept but why there is no bounty program?
bounty program will increased advertising and a lot investors will buy.

Hey Nazareth Flith,

Thanks for your question, bounty schemes are a bit shady when marketing a TGE. We prefer that the people you see online talking about Celsius actually believe in our product and what we're trying to do. We don't want people polluting message boards with spammy comments in the hopes of getting some tokens when they really could care less about what we're trying to build. It's important for us that we build a real community of evangelists and users.

holydarkness

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

~snip~

I couldnt agree more with you regarding the information being placed here, great for awareness.

Going back to your questions, I would really like to refer you to the page 8 of our whitepaper.

"Security and Risk
Celsius is building the platform with security at its core. We will use bankgrade
addition, we will store a cold wallet treasury to provide last-resort insurance in
protection"

for more information please refer to the whitepaper ; https://celsius.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/celsius_whitepaper-1.pdf

Sorry for being not clear, I see that your explanation is about security of your system being hacked or other related event of cyber crime, however, whar I want to know is a case of default, like when the borrower failed to pay back what he borrowed. The fund that your company use to lend the borrower are coming from your wallet user, which if I may be blunt, is not entirely your money. Thus, if someone, let's say, borrowed something worth billions of dollars and run, what is lost is your customers' money. How do you plam to prevent this?

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

Hello Celsius and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

We really appreciate that, stay tuned.

celsius.network
Copper Member

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:41:01 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:12:33 PM by celsius.network

~snip~

"Security and Risk
protection"

for more information please refer to the whitepaper ;https://celsius.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/celsius_whitepaper-march21.pdf

Sorry for being not clear, I see that your explanation is about security of your system being hacked or other related event of cyber crime, however, whar I want to know is a case of default, like when the borrower failed to pay back what he borrowed. The fund that your company use to lend the borrower are coming from your wallet user, which if I may be blunt, is not entirely your money. Thus, if someone, let's say, borrowed something worth billions of dollars and run, what is lost is your customers' money. How do you plam to prevent this?

Hey Holydarkness, first of all there is nothing to be sorry about, the reason why we are here is to answer the doubts and questions of all users, your worry is, what would happen if a celsius user borrowed a massive amount of USD dollars against his currency and then he doesnt pay back, well first of all the money that will be borrowed to users is part of the "Celsius Loans Reserve" and "Lender's Insurance Pool" (this two are part of the investment made on pre-sale and crowd-sale, investors and private investors). Then users will not be able to borrow more money than what they already have on crypto-currencies or "Celsius tokens", If borrowers fail to pay back, they wont be able to retrieve their crypto-currencies as a matter of fact their crypto-currency will become part of "Celsius Loans Reserve" till the amount borrowed gets paid back.

If you have any more doubts please feel free to get back to me.

Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Great information.. the projects is going on well. The projects will be successful! And thank you for sharing project details on: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/celsius
conghuy55hk

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

There are bonus programs for this project?
mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

SmileyHi Celsius Network Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
We will, thanks. But can't you inform us here?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.