Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Agents - you are TOO obvious! $120K sale on SUNDAY? (largest in 9 days!)  (Read 9854 times)
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:35:33 PM

I think we found our sub-deer-agent in this thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:35:43 PM

still waiting Synaptic.  how about the bet?

How about a kiss, instead.

Just a little one, on the mouth.

No homo.

you're a coward and a weenie.  go away.
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:39:16 PM

i'm not about getting into fights but having grown up in a bad area, i know when i need to stand toe to toe with bullies.  do expect to get hit when you jump into the middle of a street fight.

Lol. you have no idea how ironic that is considering the street fight I jumped into just 2 nights ago and got hit in. Drunk koreans. Whew. Can't live with 'em, can't break into their homes while they're passed out on the streets and install a background miner on their computers.

look, i've thought about how to handle these forum trolls a long time and very carefully.

the best way, IMO, is to ask them to put their money where their mouths are.  weeds out all the chaff.

Hey look man, I'd love to put some money on the line, but unfortunately my handlers only pay me in strips of fabric in assorted plaids and stripes and sexual lubricant.

Loads and loads of sexual lubricant.

I haven't yet discovered if there's supposed to be some correlation between the remnants and the lube.  I guess when you take a job from shady spooks in a black van you get what you get.

But at least the patterns are absolutely FABULOUS.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:40:53 PM

i'm not about getting into fights but having grown up in a bad area, i know when i need to stand toe to toe with bullies.  do expect to get hit when you jump into the middle of a street fight.

Lol. you have no idea how ironic that is considering the street fight I jumped into just 2 nights ago and got hit in. Drunk koreans. Whew. Can't live with 'em, can't break into their homes while they're passed out on the streets and install a background miner on their computers.

look, i've thought about how to handle these forum trolls a long time and very carefully.

the best way, IMO, is to ask them to put their money where their mouths are.  weeds out all the chaff.

Hey look man, I'd love to put some money on the line, but unfortunately my handlers only pay me in strips of fabric in assorted plaids and stripes and sexual lubricant.

Loads and loads of sexual lubricant.

I haven't yet discovered if there's supposed to be some correlation between the remnants and the lube.  I guess when you take a job from shady spooks in a black van you get what you get.

But at least the patterns are absolutely FABULOUS.

don't tell them you admitted to it.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:43:27 PM

the best way, IMO, is to ask them to put their money where their mouths are.  weeds out all the chaff.

As long as you mean that metaphorically speaking, I'd have to take your experience in to account and just agree conditionally. If you mean literally always betting someone with BTC or USD in order to win an argument, I don't think that's the right approach seeing as not everyone has any USD or BTC to bet. Can't squeeze blood from a rock afterall.

Maybe instead of fighting you two can start a new thread (since he hates bitcoin apparently) that says if you're right he'll delete his account and if he's right you'll delete yours? Sounds equally evil enough to get supporters.

Hey, I'd rather move this little lover's quarrel over to PM's but he's apparently getting a tad pantie shy...
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:48:51 PM

So anyway, off topic but, guys listen to this. Supposedly there is this open source application that was designed by a possible pseudonym "Satoshi" guy, and apparently all it does is find mathematically matching strings by incrementing a nonce, but some libertarian Austrian economist types think that because of its security and abilities to hold a share of something, it could be used as a representative currency.

I think that it's kind of novel. Anyone else interested in learning about it and trying to use it? I think I read a few good points about it, but I guess only time will tell if it's accepted in the real trade world for exchanges and such.

Thoughts?  Cool

I don't know...

...is there like, a representative club or something with hot, horny schizophrenic guys that are into Sado?

I like to pretend I'm a buck in rut and I'm getting "gunned down" by a big manly hunter, if you know what I mean...

...cause I mean gay sex.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:50:07 PM

I hereby officially nominate 'Cool' as the forum replacement for:

Cool

also, dicks.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:51:58 PM

So anyway, off topic but, guys listen to this. Supposedly there is this open source application that was designed by a possible pseudonym "Satoshi" guy, and apparently all it does is find mathematically matching strings by incrementing a nonce, but some libertarian Austrian economist types think that because of its security and abilities to hold a share of something, it could be used as a representative currency.

I think that it's kind of novel. Anyone else interested in learning about it and trying to use it? I think I read a few good points about it, but I guess only time will tell if it's accepted in the real trade world for exchanges and such.

Thoughts?  Cool

I don't know...

...is there like, a representative club or something with hot, horny schizophrenic guys that are into Sado?

I like to pretend I'm a buck in rut and I'm getting "gunned down" by a big manly hunter, if you know what I mean...

...cause I mean gay sex.

you must be getting paid "by the post".

still care to bet?
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:53:19 PM

Thoughts?  Cool

I don't know...

...cause I mean gay sex.

you must be getting paid "by the post".

still care to bet?

I'll bet you go all night, don't you Cowboy.

Show me how they handle forums trolls in a "rough" neighborhood.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:54:57 PM

Show me how they handle forums trolls in a "rough" neighborhood.

LOL.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:55:28 PM

As long as you mean that metaphorically speaking, I'd have to take your experience in to account and just agree conditionally. If you mean literally always betting someone with BTC or USD in order to win an argument, I don't think that's the right approach seeing as not everyone has any USD or BTC to bet. Can't squeeze blood from a rock afterall.

but he's so sure BTC is headed off the cliff.  if i was as sure as him, i'd bet the money since i'm sure he has some of it.  or get a loan.

Maybe instead of fighting you two can start a new thread (since he hates bitcoin apparently) that says if you're right he'll delete his account and if he's right you'll delete yours? Sounds equally evil enough to get supporters.

i want him to feel the pain now.  otherwise we all have to live with him for another year.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:56:46 PM

but he's so sure BTC is headed off the cliff.  if i was as sure as him, i'd bet the money since i'm sure he has some of it.  or get a loan.

i want him to feel the pain now.  otherwise we all have to live with him for another year.

Ouch.  Oh yeah, I like it rough.

Can I call you daddy?

Spank me like your daddy taught you.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:00:28 PM

Seriously, Are we gonna fucking do this or not Ser Flowers...
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:00:52 PM

LOL, i'm gonna have to call your banker boss and tell him to change your contract from "posts" to "effect on price".
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:01:52 PM

LOL, i'm gonna have to call your banker boss and tell him to change your contract from "posts" to "effect on price".

You're cute when you smile.
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:05:39 PM

if i was as sure as him,

Here's a better bet--

If you're right, we all profit.
If he's right, he gets a laugh and we all had fun trying (which is what life is about).

Either way, no one really loses so it's a pretty good bet for both of you.

As for living with him for another year, since I've lived in Korea for over 6 years, I've learned how to take the bits and pieces of actually intelligent information from loads of ignorant, racist and neolithic superstitious inanity.

I digress..

Trolololol

Bitcoin will suffer a fan death to rival all fan deaths.

Close the bedroom door, I'm breaking out the Dyson Air Multiplier™ up on this bitch.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:07:47 PM

Yawn; i think i've made all my points and declare Victory. 

See ya!
Synaptic

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:08:47 PM

Yawn; i think i've made all my points and declare Victory. 

See ya!

Congratulations on your Victory!

Here's little star sticker and a one way ticket to my 4 post bed ANY day, handsom.
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

This thread has consumed already to much bandwidth.
Stop using this forum as your daily image board.

Meni Rosenfeld
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:13:31 PM

EDIT: Sorry about the spelling, as you can probably guess from my username - English is my 2nd language. Please let me know about any other speller-proof errors. Thanks. (and feel free to make fun of me as long as you still enjoy it Smiley)
That's no excuse.

Not sure if you were serious in your request, but here goes...

Naturally, the group of those who really understand Bitcoin and it's importance is constantly growing.
its.

but you have to do better then that.
than.

Yours trully,
truly.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: